The Past

The princess of EXO

*LOL imagine EXO as little kids~~~*

 

If someone were to paint the scene, it would've been so beautiful, people would actually be willing to buy it.  12 young boys were all playing together in a very large grassy field, that was located inside the Palace.  From a young age, their parents had insisted that they become bodygaurds to the royalty, and so they stayed at the Palace.  But right now, they were resting from continuous studies of Math, English, Science and more; especially fighting.  

But it all changed one day, when Suho decided that they should be named something since they were together all the time.  They all agreed on EXO.

From then on, it went downhill.

Sehun, since he can remember, loved someone with all his heart.  His name was Luhan.  Sehun knew that everyone would frown upon such a relationship, because it was believed that only a boy and a girl could be together.  But there was also another problem.  Luhan didn't like him, or he thought he didn't.  So in order to keep his relationship with his best friend, he kept it to himself.

No one knew about this, only him.  

A few years later and the boys grew.  By then, they were given the mission to find you.  But in order to start the mission, the journey to Earth was a dangerous one, and back then, Sehun feared that if he died, he would have never confessed, and he would regret it when he left as he and Luhan were seperated, having to search in different areas.  

The day before they left, Sehun called Luhan into their shared room.  And then he confessed.  But Luhan knew that it was a sin to be together, and anyone caught being together could only be met with one thing; death.  

This was when they seperated.  Luhan loved him, but didn't reply to his confession and left with EXO-M, having named that because they were to search for you in China, and all of them spoke chinese, while Sehun left with EXO-K bcause he was korean and they were to search for you in Korea.  

Sehun confessed to EXO-K of what he did, and they vowed to find you first.  Because just maybe, you would be the key to his happiness.  He learned to build a wall on the outside and to act cheerful, but deep inside he had a broken heart, and longed to see Luhan again.  

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Added some hunhan in here ladidoo~

Yea what a great past..