It's Time

The princess of EXO

A/N:  I'm back and I will finish this story..it's been like a year.. sorry guys T__T

 

___________________________________________________

Alice's alarm at eight o'clock, shattering her beautiful dreams and making her wake up.  "Ugh.."  she moaned, pushing her hair away from her face as she submerged deeper into her blankets.  The alarm continued to sound as she tried to fall asleep again.  After many attempts to fall back asleep without having to get out of bed to turn the alarm clock off, Alice finally got out of bed to turn it off herself.  The time was now 8:30 am.

"Well, I'm late for school" Alice thought as she pinched herself awake and trudged to the bathroom.

"Honey, why are you awake?  It's Saturday .." her dad said as he passed her in the hall.

Alice was brushing her hair and stopped mid-brush at what her dad said.

"WHAT??"

"So that's the story" Alice grumbled as she chewed on a few tapioca pearls.  Alice, EXO-K and EXO-M had gathered at a bubble tea shop to hang out.  Although the atmosphere seemed friendly, there was a wide gap in between the two groups, both sitting on one side of Alice in a circular booth.  

Sehun chuckled from his spot beside you as he sipped on his cup of milk tea with pearls.  "So when are you coming back to EXO Planet with us?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

The table was silent as everyone looked at Sehun with wide eyes.  "Don't you dare."  Chen hissed menacingly as he gripped the table, his knuckles white. "Whoa there Chen."  Kris cautioned Chen with a hand on his shoulder.

"Um..I was wondering..how do you get to EXO Planet anyway?"  Alice asked, trying to avoid the question.

Suho reached into his pocket at the same time that Kris did, both of them producing a device that looked like a cell phone.

Alice stared wordlessly at the devices as they were both put in her hands.  On the outside, the teleporting device looked like a flip phone; matte black with a small screen on the top.  She flipped it open and was surprised to find the same numbers on a normal cellphone.

"This just looks like a normal phone to me.."  Alice trailed off, worrying that the statement had offended the twelve.  

Suho grinned and reached over to flip a switch on the side, revealing a second set of buttons behind the regular keypad.  She looked down and saw simple buttons labeled "Call (1), Teleport (2)" 

"That seems pretty easy"  Alice frowned to herself.  "Way too easy."

Sehun put his cup of bubble tea down and wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his head on her shoulder.

"mm tired" he yawned as he closed his eyes.  Luhan watched fondly from the other side and adverted his eyes quickly when Alice looked at him.

The twelve and Alice decided to part after a few hours of more talking and drinking bubble tea.  Sehun stayed on Alice's shoulder until they had to go.

As they walked out of the store, Alice grabbed Sehun's hand.  "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" she tiptoed to whisper in his ear.  Sehun nodded sleepily and told the others to go home first.  

"What is it?" Sehun asked, rubbing his eyes.

"It's about Luhan"  Sehun's eyes visibly hardened as he stood up straighter.

"There's nothing"

"Are you sure?.."

"...I..it was my fault that we are EXO-K and they are EXO-M.  We used to be one or just EXO."

"What happened?"

" I confessed to him but I knew that if we both confessed, we would have to die.  So he left with EXO-M and we parted. I hate him..I really do."

Alice patted Sehun on the back as a few tears escaped his eyes.

"That's why you have to choose us, EXO-K.  In order to get back at EXO-M"  Sehun said as he wiped the tears away and stared at Alice.  

"I.." Alice started. "I just want them to get along with eachother" she thought to herself.

"Maybe...maybe I can steal the teleportation device and go back first.  This way the two teams have to make up!  Especially Sehun and Luhan.  I'm going to have to have a word with the King..or my father."  Alice schemed, a grin slowly creeping up her face as Sehun stared at her confused.

 

_____________

A/N:  Maybe about one or two chaps left and an epilogue :)

Thanks guys for staying with me <3