Encounters

The princess of EXO

Sehun and you arrive at the cafe.  

Looking around, it's a cozy cafe with plush sofas and low tables.  You also notice two sofas with 5 boys sitting down.

 When the door opened, all the boys looked towards the door.  "that's her Sehun?" "yea it is Suho." A boy stands up, he's taller than you thought he was. He walks over to you and bows. "Hello my name is Suho, I'm the leader of EXO-K" you bow as well. "My name is Alice! Umm what's EXO-K?" The whole group sighs.  *She doesn't remember..* Suho frowns. "Well, we're a group called EXO-K, but don't worry about that for now. As you know, I'm the leader, that's Sehun the maknae, wide eyes is D.O, eyeliner crazed Baekhyun, dancing machine Kai, and super tall smiling chanyeol." Suho says, pointing to each member.  Let's  sit down and have a drink shall we?"  You nod and head to the counter.

 Looking at the menu you decide to get an iced lemonade.  "hello! How may I help you?" "hi! I'd like an iced lemonade please!" "sure, that will be $2.50" Before you can open your wallet, a hand smoothly pushes it back.  You look up to see Kai. "I got this" he winks. "umm thank you" you say as you blush. Then he looks over his shoulder.  "What do you guys want?" Suddenly you don't feel so special anymore. *why am I feeling this way? I just met him..* you think making a face.  Then you walk over to a couch and sit down.  The couch engulfs you as you sink lower. "Ahh!!" you yelp.  Baekhyun comes over, gets a grip on your arm and pulls.  "Than--Ah!!" Instead of standing, Baekhyun sat down on the couch instead and put you on his lap.  "Better?" "er yea thanks.." you blush, your cheeks a bright red.  Baekhyun watches you blush and chuckles quietly. *she is so cute.. I can't wait to return to exo planet! She'll be ours forever..Oh and I finally have someone to go shopping with me for eyeliner..*.  

"Baekhyun..hello?" you wave your hand across his face. "huh? What?" he stares at you dazed. You hand him his drink.  "here!" "oh thanks!". He watches you happily drink your lemonade as the rest of EXO-K stare in jealousy.  You forgot that you were sitting on Baekhyuns lap after Kai gave you the lemonade because you love lemonade and can't refuse a free drink!  Sehun runs over from his couch and sits beside Baekhyun.  "Alice can I have a sip please? Buing buinggg" he says as he puts his fist to his cheek with puppy dog eyes.  "Awww!" you coo.  You're a er for aegyo and so you give in, pushing your drink towards him.  *indirect kiss!* he smiles evilly as he grabs the straw and takes a sip. "it's good isn't it?" you say.  "mmmm ummyy! Sehun says, mouth full of lemonade.  You laugh, he's just too cute!  D.O suddenly appears in front of you and hands you some banana bread. "Thanks D.O!" he smiles timidly and then goes back to his seat.  Chanyeol runs over to the back of your and smiles brightly.  Then he starts to massage your shoulders.  * these boys are so nice* you think as you look at all the smiling faces.

  You and the six boys talked for hours.  You felt sleepy and leaned on Baekhyuns chest with your head on his shoulder.  "Shhh" Baekhyun told the others. "she fell asleep" "Let's take her back to EXO planet now!!" Kai said excitedly.  "No, we can't.  We can always tell her another day. I doubt EXO-M will be here, last time I heard they were in China." Suho said.  They decided that when you woke up, they would exchange phone numbers and get to know you more often before they told you the truth. About an hour later, you woke up and rubbed your eyes.  6 pairs of eyes looked at you back.  *so it wasn't a dream..* you thought.  "can we exchange phone numbers with you?" they all said in unison.  "oh sure!" you said taking out your phone.  You told them your number and they all texted you to add as a contact.  

Then you all exit the cafe and said goodbye, promising to keep on touch.  When you arrive in your neighborhood, you go into the corner store, buying a few vegetables and meat for dinner. As you walk out, a tall boy in front of you with a luggage drops a ring that says EXO on it.  You pick it up and tap him on the shoulder.  "excuse me, you dropped something" The tall boy turns around.  He has short black hair and eyes drooping like a panda.  "xie xie" he says. "bu ke qi" you reply.  Then you walk away, putting earbuds into your ears and put on a playlist at high volume.  Meanwhile, the boy was watching you go.  *her scent smells familiar.. I remember smelling it somewhere.. I'll ask duizhang in the car*.  He puts the snacks that he bought in his luggage and then goes out to the car.  "Duizhang" he says as he slips into the car. "yea Tao?" " what does princess smell like?" "here" Duizhang gives him a babies shirt.  Tao smells it.  *it's the same smell as that girl????* "EXO-M.. I think we found princess. Duizhang Kris was right about moving here" Tao said.