HELP!

The princess of EXO

Later, you and Baekhyun have a bunch of shopping bags, his mostly filled with eyeliner.  You check your watch 11:36. "Hey Baekhyun, let's separate now! I want to go shopping on my own now" you smile.  "ok see you at 12:30!" he waves as you walk away.  

*bring* you dig into your purse to find your phone.  "Hello?" "hi dear, I was just wondering where you are" "hey mom! I'm at Myeong Dong right now shopping with friends" "alright, be sure to buy the groceries before you come home ok?" "yes mom, bye".

You hang up as your phone vibrates. As you check your text, you walk and bump into someone.  You look up.  "I'm so sorry!" you say to a blond hair boy.  "it's ok... Wait. Princess?" you look at him, confused. "what?" 5 boys walk towards him.  "Kris" the blond haired one says to another tall blond.  "she's here" they all line up in a line. "1,2,3 We are One! We are EXO-M!" *EXO-M? That sounds familiar..*.  One by one, they introduce themselves.  "oh wait! I met you before!" you point to Tao.  "yes" he smiles.   "So anyways, why did you call me princess?"  They all hit Luhan.  "why did you tell her so early?" Kris hissed in his ear.  "I couldn't help myself. We finally found her after 17 years" Luhan mumbled.  *I guess we just tell her now, who knows where EXO-K is.  They might get her first.  It's my call, I'm the leader after all.* Kris pondered.

 Kris stepped forward, and kneels down in front of you.  He puts his hand on his heart and bows.   "You are the lost princess of EXO.  Princess, after searching for you for 17 years, we have finally found you."  The others bow 90 degrees towards you as you stare at them in shock. Then, before they stop bowing, you turn around and start running like mad away from them.  *they're crazy.  I'm not a princess! What's exo? What is all this??*  you look over your shoulder and see them running towards you.  "Hey! Stop!" Chen screams.  Quickly, you take out your cell phone and frantically text to EXO-K: HELP. EXO-M IS AFTER ME. MEET ME IN THE SQUARE ASAP!!!

 

Chanyeol, Kai and Suho were shopping for clothes when all their phones vibrated at the same time.  "wow that's weird" they thought, taking their phones out of their pockets.  

One by one, their eyes widen as they read each word in caps lock.  Kai drops the jeans that he was planning to buy and runs out of the store.  Suho and Chanyeol follow suite.  Meanwhile, Baekhyun, who is looking at more eyeliner checks his texts and throws the eyeliner down without a second glance.  Sehun and D.O, who were closest to the square, started looking for you at every entrance  to the square.   

Gasping for air, you continue to run towards the square.  You sneak another peek behind your back and see EXO-M still running after you. Finally, you reach the square.  Your hair goes in your face as you whip your head left and right, trying to find at least one EXO-K member.  With a final burst of speed, you run towards a familiar face and collapse in his arms.  *Yes.  I found her first* Sehun smirks as he lifts your limp body up bridal style and runs towards EXO-K.  In the distance, they see EXO-M clustered.  In the front, Kris holds his arms out, as if stopping s from moving ahead.  "tsk.. Didn't know EXO-K has already got her" Kris frowns as he swipes his thumb over his bottom lip.   EXO-K see that they have stopped pursuing her and turn around to go back to the car.   Once they have you safely in the car, they start driving towards a cafe.  "Anyone have water?" you whisper as you lean against Sehuns shoulder and recover from your run.  Chanyeol had a vitamin water that he drank, but he handed it to you as you gulped it down thirstily. *indirect kiss* Chanyeol thought grinning as D.Os eyes widened.  "Thanks Chanyeol" you smile as you wipe your mouth with the back of your hand and hand back the bottle.  You clear your throat.  "So guys, you've got some explaining to do."