Explanations

The princess of EXO

A/N:  Thank you so much for supporting me even when I didn't update ><

I'll try to update more often from now one..but no promises D:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The only sound you could hear in the car were deep breaths from all the members after running so hard to find you.  After having demanded what was going on, everyone had gone silent, shooting eachother glares to decide who would tell.

"SUHO SHOULD TELL BECAUSE HE'S THE LEADER" Sehun shouted.  Everyone agreed immediatley with a nod, Chanyeol like a bobble head going over a bumpy road.  "I have to keep my eyes on the road" Suho replied, pointing in front of him  to make a statement.  Baekhyun, who was sitting beside Suho, switched on the radio while turning up the volume so that you couldn't complain anymore.

The car drove in silence as you  looked outside.  The houses were now more spread apart, with huge lawns with fountains or swimming pools.  "Are you kidnapping me?" you said as your mouth gaped wide open at the passing houses.  Everyone burst out into laughter.  "No silly, we're home!" 

We had stopped in front of a beautiful mansion.  It was simple yet big.  "From now on, you're going to live here until we find a way back to EXO!" 

"WHAT?"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

An hour later, you were sitting on a huge sofa fit for 6 people.  It was comfortable, except they had tied you to the sofa so you were unable to move.  Meanwhile, the boys were in the corner of the room, quietly discussing, and occasionally taking glances in your direction.  

Slowly, Suho came towards you and untied you.  After he fully untied you, you ran for the door.  "Nu uh!  You aren't going anywhere!"  Kai smirked as he stepped in your way.  "Who are you guys? And what do you want from me?  I want the truth"  You said bravely.  

Suho sighed.  "Ok, just sit down, I'll get you a glass of water."  You sat back down on the sofa and waited until Suho came with an empty cup.  "Umm there's no-"  Your eyes widened like D.Os as you watched Suho make a pouring motion with his hand, and water came out from his palm to pour in the glass.  "I hope spring water from the Alps is fine right?"  Suho smiled as he handed the glass to you.  Tentatively, you took it, still alarmed that water came from his palm and took a sip.  It was the purest water that you had ever tasted and you immediately felt calm.  

"I guess I'll explain now."  Suho said.  You settled down in the couch comfortably, knowing that the story was going to be long.

 

"So, you probably think you are human, but you aren't.  You are the long lost princess of EXO.and only you have the power to lead the planet.  Well, we used to be one, but after a fight with others, the north became occupied with EXO-K and the south became occupied with EXO-M.  The people you just met in Myeongdong are from EXO-M.  The King, or your father, made a bet between us, whoever found you first would be able to keep you on our side of the planet forever.  Because once you arrive on our side of the planet, our powers become stronger because of your prescence."

"Does that mean that I have powers too?"  you said, as you looked down at your hands.  "Yes.  but we still don't know what they are yet because they must be activated on EXO planet first." Suho replied.  "I guess we can show you our powers then right?"  You nod and they all step in front of you, forming a line.  

"We are one! We are EXO-K!  Greetings to your princess Alice!"  they all bowed down on one knee before you.  "You don't have to do that!  I don't feel very royal" you muttered.  

"My name is Suho, and my power is water" 

"My name is Chanyeol, and my power is fire"

"My name is D.O, and my power is earth"

"My name is Baekhyun, and my power is light"

"My name is Kai, and my power is teleportation"

"My name is Sehun, and my power is wind"

After hearing all of them, you started laughing really hard.

"HAHA With those powers, you don't even need to pay electricity bills or anything!  You can take showers, use the toilets and drink from the tap with Suho, cook food with Chanyeol, Renovate with D.O, Power anything with Baekhyun, go anywhere with Kai, and vacuum with Sehun!  Why didn't you guys just teleport with Kai then?"

"We try to be as subtle as possible" Suho said, pulling a wry grin at your jokes.

After he said that, there was a knock at the door.  "Coming!" Baekhyun called, going to the door.

As Baekhyun opened the door, he gulped. "But not subtle enough" he thought as he saw who was in front of them.

 

EXO-M.  "GET HER"  Kris roared.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry it's so short..but i srsly had to update this..