Looking for you

The princess of EXO

It was midnight already.  The bright moon shined in the night sky as 6 figures walked quickly on the street.  Small conversation was made among the group, one was holding a baby blanket.  "We should rest" The leader said.  "No.  I sense her smell.  5 more minutes" a whiny voice said.  "Ugh. that's it. 5 minutes tops.  We have to eat and get some rest" The leader sighed.  He and his other members had been looking for you for 17 years.  You had used the blanket that they were holding before, and your scent was on it.  The maknae never seemed to give up, he was always the person to hold the blanket and ask to stay longer than they usually did at night.  

Suddenly, he picked up a scent that was familiar to the blanket.  Without thinking, he ran away in a flash, following the scent.  The other members looked around.  "Where did he go??" "I'm sure he will meet us back in the house.  C'mon, lets go"

~FLASHBACK~

"I have hired you 12 to find her.  HOW COULD THEY STEAL MY ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER, THE PRINCESS OF EXO!! FIND HER QUICKLY AND WHOEVER FINDS HER FIRST IS THEIRS" The king of EXO roared in 12 pairs of ears.  "Yes sir." They replied curtly.  "EXO-K, EXO-M, whichever land finds her first, she will stay in that country forever by your side.  She has been kidnapped by the EXOTICS but a disease spread so the EXOTICS left her at a random doorstep before they died.  Good luck and be safe." The king said.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Meanwhile, you were now 17, happily living with your "parents".  You didn't know that they weren't your real parents, because of course you would not remember you past.  You really enjoy taking walks at night, as you find it very calming.  Your parents don't disapprove, but forced you to take self defense classes just in case something happened on your walk.  So, here you are, taking a nice stroll to the near by corner store that is open 24 hours.  You are wearing black sweatpants, 2NE1 wing shoes and a baggy hoodie with the hood up.  Your long, curly dark brown hair cascades down your front as the slight breeze twirls your curls.  You're listening to bigbang on full blast as you grab a bag or chips and coke.  Checking your text while walking, you suddenly bump into someones back.  "Omg! i'm so sorry!" you say taking your earbuds out.  "It's fine" the boy replies with a cute smile.  "My name is Sehun! What about you?" "My name is Alice" you smile.

*Alice...Alice...Alice...why does the name sound so familar??? Oh well*

"I have to get home now, night!" You shyly say as you get to the cashier and pay for your food.  Putting your earbuds back in, you start a light jog towards your house.  

Suddenly, Sehun remembers.  "Princess?" He whispers.  Then he runs out of the store as fast as possible, trying to look for you in the dark.  "ALICE. ALICE.ALICE!!!!!" He screams.  But, you can't hear him because you have your earbuds in.  

He falls down on his knees on the sidewalk.  *I found her..i found her!!*  Happy tears stream down his face as he takes out his cell.  

"Sehun? When are you coming back?" Suho says.  "I met her" Sehun whispers as he remembers your chocolate brown eyes staring at him inoccently.  "Who?"

"........Alice.  The lost princess of EXO.."