I'm here...and now I'm over there

The princess of EXO

You immediately clung on to Kai's arm, knowing that he could teleport us anywhere.  Thankfully, the six EXO-M members had to go through 5 people before reaching you.  But as you clung onto Kai's arm, his arm seemed frozen.  "Hey, you ok?" you ask looking up at his face.  But he was frozen, and looking around, everyone was too, except the EXO-M members.  

"Good job Tao"

"BUING BUING"

"shut up"

"Where are the buns?"

A boy proceeded to go to the kitchen and find some buns.  But when no luck, he decided to make some. 

 

"Yea so while he's making buns, whats up Princess?"

"Um..why aren't they moving?" You said as you tugged on Kai's sleeve but still, no luck.  

"Tao here has the power of time" 

"Hey duizhang, we should probably introduce ourselves"

"Oh yea! everyone form a line please!"

Xiumin came out from kitchen with hands full of flour and lined up next to them.

"1,2,3 WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO-M!

"So when are you going to unfreeze them?" You asked, unfazed by their introduction.

"After you taste Xiumins buns."

Xiumin went back to the kitchen and continued to make his buns.  Meanwhile, EXO-M told them about their powers and you kept note of who had which power.  Kris had the power of flight, Chen had the power of lightning, Xiumin had the power of ice, Luhan had the power of telekinisess, Tao had the power of time, and Lay had the power of healing.  

You realized that they were harmless but they wanted you to go back to EXO Planet with you in their possession.  As Tao tried to charm you with his buing buings, he didn't notice that he wasn't controlling his powers.  Slowly, EXO-K unfroze and their eyes hardened at the sight of you sitting on the couch and EXO-M hanging around you, Luhan's arm around your shoulders.  

"Kai!" You said as you saw him right before you.  He grabbed your arm and in a flash, you were on the rooftop, along with the other EXO-K members.  "I guess EXO-M was more prepared than we thought, we have to take you back to EXO Planet immediatly!  

But you disagreed.  You found that both EXO-K and EXO-M were really good people, and your "parents" didn't know where you were.  Plus, it was gettting late and when they god home, they would probably start worrying.  

To be honest, you didn't believe that you were a princess of that you had powers, but you had to give something a try.

Tugging on Kai's sleeve to get your attention, you blurted out your decision.  "Uhh guys, I'm gonna go home now.."  Miraculously, you slid doesn the roof of the house and landed in the grassy lawn unharmed.  

"WAIT ALICE!!"

You started running and glanced behind you and saw EXO-K and EXO-M running in a mob after you, pushing each other to get to you first.

While you ran, you thought of your home. "I wish I was back at home with my parents" and blinked for a brief second.

When you opened your eyes, you ran into a wall, the wall of your room.

 "Woah..How did I get here?"