Minwoo - One Day with Mickey Mouse

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

This is me.

(credits to: http://cebucity.olx.com.ph/mickey-mouse-costume-iid-107652823)

Well... this isn't me. Like, mee. But... it is... Well, you know what I mean ^^

This is my costume. My job costume. Yeah, my job, that's it.

This is where I work.

(credits to: http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/florida/orlando/universal-studios)

So yeah... I dress up as Mickey Mouse every weekday and some weekends at Universal Studios!!

Everytime I get to take photos with little kids, perform silly dances on stage, be co-hosts of performances, and give out candy to little kids. I'm a Wonderful Girl, anii? ^^

So .... one more thing. I LOOOOVE MY JOB!! And who wouldn't?? ^^y

~~~

I parked my bike outside the staff office and walked inside.

I put my bag in my locker, took out my costume and put it on. I left the head off and went to find my boss. My earphones were playing 'Be My Shine'.

"Good morning, boss-nim. What are we going to do today? Anything special?" I greeted him as I usually do with a bright smile. I was fully pumped for the day

"Ah~ Annyeong you-ah, and nae. Today, we have special people coming."

"Really, who?"

"Well, it's a kpop idol group." he smirked

"Oh, ok." I opened my water bottle and took a sip, then realised what he said.

"Waeeut ('wait' with water in my mouth) pplfulplutttt!! BWOH?? Who is it?? Dugu Dugu!!!!!??" I splatted out the water, making my boss flinch up and down. Then I ran to him and started rocking him back and forth.

He pushed himself back from my grip. "Yah! No respect. Don't Touch me like that. My shirt is new and you are a young Girl, but you behave like you are 5 sometimes. " he said normally, but in his deep-tone.

I stepped back and dropped my head. 'Jeusuomnida."

"It's ok. And I don't know, we'll find out."

I tilted my head up.

"Noo~ Andwaeyo!! Jebal, boss-nim, just tell meeee!! Hmmm~" I tried a puppy voice on him, but he just rolled his eyes

"you-ah, I really don't know. My boss just told me a kpop idol group was coming and gave me a schedule to follow for the day.

My head dropped and I nodded.

My boss grabbed his notebook with the schedule, clicked his pen and placed it in his striped-shirt pocket. "Kaja, let's go wait for them." I followed him out, with Mickey's head in my arms. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone's P.O.V.

We were in our company car and arrived infront of a huge peachy, yellowy-coloured wall. It was high. The doors of the car opened and we all walked out with our dark shades on. It was quite sunny today. All the hyungs looked excited, but I think I was the most excited. I clapped my hands the whole way we were coming, and when I got out of the car I cheered happily.

"Yay!!!! Hyung, Universal Studios!!! Hooo!! I haven't been to this one before. I can't wait!!!!" I cheered. The others just shook their heads, predicting reactions like this from me for the whole day. I saw some young girls squeal and get their cameras out. I peaced to them with a huge grin, then rushed inside the huge doors. Our body guards walked close behind me, with the hyungs behind. I saw the twins. They both looked pretty excited, with the same smile on their faces.

Our manager greeted a man with a bright blue striped shirt. We all bowed and did our introduction, with girls filming us already.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Boyfriend imnida. We are your Boyfriend!!" I saluted, even though we weren't talking to him at the last part.

~~

My/your P.O.V. again

I waited next to boss-nim for the unknown boy group to arrive.

"Where R U..." I thought, then I saw two big men in tracksuit pants walk in with dark shades. I guessed they were the body guards, and straightened up my posture. I put on my head (M.M costume haha) and checked to see that I was clean and presentable. A young boy was hoping in our direction. He had short brown hair that bounced as he hopped over, and his dark glasses were the same of the other 5 guys behind him. I looked at him curiuosly, thinking *Is it... could it be......* then I saw him talk to his manager, who greeted my boss. His laugh, his excitement, his smile. I almost froze. It was him. My ultimate bias. Standing... right. infront. of. me. >w< *dies on the inside XD*

He waved to all of us (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pikachu, Winnie the Pooh, Daffy Duck, Pluto), and all the others waved back. I couldn't move. I was telling my arm to move, but it didn't budge. They introduced themselves and I thought I would really die of excitement and happiness. It was them. Boyfriend. Here. With me. OMG OMG OMG >< >< >< >< >< most happy day of my life.

"Ah, nae!! Welcome welcome!! I am ___, you can just call me ahjussi. Now, this is Universal Studios, welcome!!" boss-nim said and they all clapped.

For some reason my body decided to listen to my orders now. My arm suddenly flew up to do a wave, but hit boss-nim. It looked as if I was going to slap him, rather than clap. He looked at me weirdly, and I quickly bowed and apologized. Oh man >< WAE??

Boss-nim started introducing the schedule for the day. Meanwhile, I finally was brave enough to look at them. Since I was in my costume they couldn't tell where I was looking anyway. I looked up at the maknae, and I found him looking straight back at me. >//////< Then I remembered that he loved Mickey Mouse.

We all bowed and introduced ourselves with our costume names, and boss-nim told all of us that upon request of Starship for a video diary and variety show, each member of Boyfriend has to team up with one cartoon character and separately play on rides together.

"Here is a list of all the rides you have to go on. The team which goes on all rides first wins that section. The second section is performing. We have a stage performance in the afternoon and Boyfriend have to perform their song Love Style, but they have to do it in partners with their cartoon character. So they will have to teach their partner the dance. The third section will be for Boyfriend to host and act in our evening show along with their cartoon partner, a short story that they have to make up themselves." he handed out the list of rides we have to ride, and asked us to decide our partners. As soon as he said that Minwoo ran to me and put his arm around my neck. >/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////< I could feel my face was burning hot and I somehow managed to be in character, and gave him a thumbs up.

"Let's do this together and win Minwoo-sshii!" I said loudly, and he nodded back.

"mmm!! Aja!" he gave a fighting fist, and I did back. I couldn't believe I was talking to him XD.

Kwangmin chose Pikachu, Youngmin chose Winnie the Pooh, Jeongmin was with Pluto (Mickey Mouse's doggy ^^), Hyunseong with Donald Duck and Donghyun with Daffy Duck. We all stood in a line, all whispering our plans in our pairs.

"Ok then, are the cameras on standby? (Yes!) Alright then, this is Boyfriend first mission in Universal Studios on today ___ (date), and Let's Get It Started. Hana... Dul... Set!! GOOO!!" the MC stood infront of the camera, and we all ran to different rides.

Minwoo ran fast, so he grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I tried to keep up with his fast pace. He ran to the ride that just opened, knowing we'd get on. It was a bumper car ride.

 

We were let in (Boyfriend are wearing a special multi-coloured wrist band) and Minwoo ran to the red car. He put his hands on the small steering wheel and waited excitedly for the buzzer to start. As other people were getting in I just kept my eyes on him. I smiled when I saw him smile. He was so awesome. He turned to me, realising we would have to wait a bit longer, and introduced himself again.

"Annyeong, No Minwoo-imnida. Can I know your name, Mickey Mouse?" he asked with a big smile, and I shook my head.

"Just... call me Mickey Mouse." I said, trying to sound happy. I was too shy to tell him my name.

"Oh... ok then. So then, can I know when we finish all the missions?" he asked again, and I nodded this time, leaving us exchanging smiles. Although Mickey Mouse's face is always a smile...

The buzzer rang after the officer said all the safety rules, and Minwoo stepped on the pedal straight away. He drove in circles really quickly, avoiding most cars. Youngmin had also taken this ride along with my workmate, Winnie The Pooh. They were behind us, and Minwoo was trying desperately to avoid getting hit by them. I showed my meh-rongs to them and they "Ya!!"ed back at us. Youngmin was laughing the whole way, trying his best to catch us. But Minwoo's driving skills were too good, and Youngmin's yellow bumper car never caught us once.

When we were allowed to we ran off to another ride. This time it was the merry-go-round. Though Minwoo didn't really like the horses, he still sat on one and made the most fun out of it. The ride lasted almost 4,5 minutes, but to my surprise after the first song had finished playing, Boyfriend's 'Love Style' played and that tune continued for the whole day, advertising their performance later on. He rapped the ending lines with his cool attitude as if no one was watching him, and it made me giggled. He heard me and laughed shyly.

Next, we played the game with the hammer. Minwoo grabbed the 2kg hammer and smashed it as hard as he could onto the square. The light beeped and rose up, up, and up to 85 (out of 100). I clapped and cheered for him, and we recieved an elephant toy as a prize. "Chukahae Minwoo, do you want to try again? I'll help you this time, if we get 100 you can get one of those big toys." I suggested, and he agreed. We took the 2.5kg hammer and held it together.

"Hana...dul...set...NOW!!" we screamed together like we were in a karate match and smashed the hammer down. The light rose up again, this time reaching 98. It was rounded off to 100 and we got the top prize.

"Yes yes yes!!" he screamed and suddenly cuddled me, my eyes went O.O!!! and I put my hand to the back of Mickey's head, and rubbed it shyly.

"Ok, next! Ghost Train! oh... do we have to go on it?" he asked, with the feeling that he wouldn't like it. For the first time today I saw Minwoo's uncertain expression.

"Don't worry Minwoo-shii. I'll be with you, you can hold my hand if you like." I offered, even though I was terrified of the Ghost Train as well. I think I comforted him a bit. He took my hand and we waited in line. He didn't let go the whole time, I guess he really wasn't looking forward to the ride. We sat on the middle seats in the long carriage, and didn't know that Hyunseong was sitting right behind us. Donald Duck (Hyunseong's cartoon character partner) was sitting right behind me, and both of them had smirks on their faces.

~~

The ride started and as soon as we entered inside the room I saw the light of outside leave us, and pitch black darkness surrounded. Minwoo's grip on my hand tightened, but I also contributed to the tightening. I'd only been on the Ghost Train once when I was really little, and I don't have good memories from it. I sat closer to Minwoo and he lowered his head down, afraid something will suddenly pop out and scare him.

Suddenly we heard scary sound effects. The first was a sudden bursting open of a door, and then sounds of bat wings flying around. The cackling laugh of Dracula could be heard and me and Minwoo screamed immediatly. Minwoo bent down, his head was near my lap, and I lowered my body too. I knew one thing was coming up, the thing I hated the most. I couldn't avoid it, otherwise I would have to push Minwoo away. I let the prickly, long and pointy, fake, costume hand touch my left shoulder, along with "Come here darling, don't be afraid" coming from the zombie's face. I glanced in the hands direction and saw his two eyes flicker of bright red, and screamed non top. I squeezed my grip on Minwoo's hands and put my face/Mickey's face on his back. I was terrified. When we suddenly were going in a straight line again, I heard the voices of the people outside. I let out a relieved sigh. The ride was about to end. I released my grip on Minwoo and we both sat back up to our original positions.

"Oh man Minwoo-shii that was so sca- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' I screamed and put my hands on my ears. I felt someone's two hands push me suddenly from behind, and I got scared again. But it was more of a huge fright. I felt tears on the verge of falling from my eyes, and my breath quickened. Not to mention my heart, it pounded almost triple the speed it was when I was screaming inside the ride. MInwoo turned around and saw his hyung, annoyed.

"Yah!! Hyung!! Waeyo~ don't do that. You scared my partner. Mickey, gwaenchana?" he leaned in closer, but I wasn't listening to him. I was still in shock of the scare from before, and my head was in my lap.

He gently lifted my head up and I stopped myself from falling any more tears.

"Gw...aen...chana?" he asked, then just looked as I revealed my face to him. I rubbed my eyes with my huge white gloves and asked for the head back. He hesitantly gave it back, letting me put it on.

"Wow..." I heard him say. "What .. is it?" I asked, a bit croaky

"A-aniya~" he said, and I shook it off. I don't like people seeing my cry.

We got off the ride, no. We ran off the ride, and stood in the middle of the amusement park.

"So...where to next?" I asked, and he took out the sheet of paper.

"Just like two rides left, then we'll win. Let's hurry okay? Now, we have to go to the ladder prize game. Where is that?" he asked

I thought for a bit. "Not too sure, but I think it's on that side of the park." I pointed, though I wasn't certain.

"Hmm... how about I go this way to check, you go that way, and whoever finds it first calls the other to come, okay?" he said and gave me his number.

I gave an 'ok' sign and ran in the direction I pointed to earlier. The park was huge, and even though I've been working here for almost half a year I still get lost. I There's not exactly many straight paths here, with all the rides in random spots, you can go in circles really easily. I ran towards the small roller coaster and looked around, but I couldn't see the ladder game. I started to feel really warm and my heat was beating. The sun was shining on me and my black costume was absorbing it's heat really quickly. I kept on running around to spots I haven't been to before, but I couldn't see the game anywhere. After about 5 minutes I started sweating a lot, and I felt my whole body was very warm. I heard my phone ring and picked up.

"Mickey! I found it! Go towards the Ferris Wheel, it's right next to it." I heard him say, and I smiled. I hanged up and saw the huge wheel, rising as one of the highest rides in our theme park. I ran towards it. I body wanted to slow down but I told myself I couldn't and kept on running. The heat was really getting to me. I finally arrived at the game and saw Minwoo waiting infront of it. He smiled and I ran to him.

"Mi... *breath* Mianhae Minwoo-shii..." I panted

"Don't worry Mickey, okay, let's start. I'll go first." he said and started to climb the ladder. I watched him while catching my breathe, I felt my sweat running down the side of my face like the shower head was broken and water drops kept falling. I watched him and cheered.

"Go Minwoo!! Minwoo! Gimme' an M.I.N.W.O-" my body couldn't take the heat anymore, and I fainted. The runner of the ladder game ran towards me. Minwoo saw him go and turned his head. He quickly jumped off the ladder and came to my side. He pulled off Mickey's head and saw my wet face. The worker started fanning my face with papers in his hand, and Minwoo tried to wake me up.

"Mickey!! Mickey!!!" he called, but I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART ONE ^^ I'll break each mission into one part, :) sorry it's sooo long, but thanks for reading ^^