Youngmin - I'm His Girlfriend!! (for cellyne)

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

"Oppa! Please!"

"Just one more photo!"

"Please, you just have to hold this in the photo!"

"Please!"

I pushed my glasses up closer to my eyes and saw three crazy girls cornering a blonde guy in the corner of the corridor. He looks really freaked out, like he was about to go crazy any second. I slowly took steps towards them since that was the way to class, trying to act as if I wasn't interested. Suddenly his eyes laid on me and he called out to me, waving his arm frantically.

"Y-y-Yoon...mi-ah!!!" he struggled to remember my name, and I looked at him with a blank face. He let out a reliefed face, happy that he got my name right.

"Uhh... w-what are you doing? Come here now." he gave me a whiny look, making me raise my eyebrow at his randomness

I blinked a few times and walked over anyway, seeing Youngmin secretly smiling. What was he up to?

When I was close enough to him he suddenly pulled me to his side and put his arm around, looking the thre fangirls straight in the eyes with a serious face.

"Look! See her?" he pointed to me with his other hand, and the girls stared at me with jealousy. "She's my yeoja chingu (girlfriend)." he said seriously as the three girls and my eyes went wide with shock

"MWO??' all four of us screamed and Youngmin nodded, quickly pinching me

"Ahh! Mwoya??" I almost screamed at him, and he flashed me a pretend smile

"Yah! Yoonmi-ah... let's not hide it anymore okay? I feel bad to always see you upset when girls ask me for more and more photographs, I don't want to see you upset anymore. Sorry girls, we have to go now. Bye." he waved to them as he walked off, pushing me along. I shot him stares of disbelief until we finally walked out of the corridor, and I quickly shoved his arm off.

'Yah! Mwo haneun keoya(what the hell are you doing)??" I exclaimed at him, and he quickly led me away from all the students who looked in our direction

I fixed my glasses again, waiting for his explanation.

"Look, I'm really sick of all the fanservice these days. So... could you please just... pretend to be my girlfriend? Just for a while! Then when the fans calm down we'll just say we broke up, please? I just need a break... a small break. Please..." he begged with puppy eyes, though they didn't affect me. But I guess I did feel a bit sorry for him since I myself don't like too much endless attention either. I nodded and he celebrated.

"But... just for a bit. Two weeks." I said plainly and Youngmin shook his head

"NO! Only two weeks? Andwae(no)! At least one month!! At least!!" he pouted and I gave in again

"Arattda Arattda!! (got it got it)" I bit my bottom lip and left him to attend class

When class was over I saw Youngmin waiting at my locker for me, acting like he was in love.

I rolled my eyes slightly, only realising what I had got myself into.

"Ah! Jagiya (honey)!!" he opened his arms widely for a hug. I hesitated by he pulled me into his arms anyway. I hid my face in his chest for a bit, scared to look at the girls who walked past.

"Jagiya! I missed you~ Let's go eat lunch together!" Youngmin announced loudly on purpose

I squinted my eyes when no one was watching the nodded, giving a pretend smile before fixing my glasses and putting my huge pile of books into my locker

At the cafe I was drinking my smoothie when I noticed Youngmin was looking at me. No, scanning me. His expression was different from before. He seemed somewhat unsatisfied.

"Wae?" I asked and he puffed up one cheek

"Well.... the thing is... I want to give you a makeover." he plainly said and I almost spat out my drink

"W-what?"

"Well... you see when I dragged you into all this, I didn't realise that.... you were... uhh *cough* so geeky *cough*" he looked down and I rolled my eyes

"You should have checked earlier before you did then. Your fault. I swear this is going to be something that I will never forget my whole life! And I'll remember to blame you: Jo. Young. Min. for getting me into all this." I pointed at him, glaring and he just scoffed

"Look. Even if you weren't acting as my girlfriend, wouldn't you still want a makeover?" he asked again

I shook my head. "Aniyo~~"

"Well, I don't care. You're getting one. Come with me." he stood up and once again, dragged me, to a private make up room that I never knew about in the school.

"Of course you never knew about it, you're a geek." he said plainly as he sorted through all the things he wanted to use

I thought about his words. "So then... do you know about the Environmental Science room?"

He nodded. "Of course."

"Then how come you know about that room when you're interested in fashion?" I scratched my head

"Because I'm smart. Now, sit." he said and made me sit down. I just pouted and gave in again, reading my physics book as Youngmin did his work. The first thing he did was take off my glasses but luckily I could still read well. I felt all these different things on my face and hair. First endless amounts of cream to this soft brush-like thing on my cheeks, followed by this red stick that he smeared over my lips. Then he took out my hair ties and hair pins, spraying all this stuff into my hair then letting it down. Lastly he chose a dress and made me change into it. There was no mirrors were I changed, so I couldn't see how I looked. When I opened the curtain Youngmin was standing right there. After a blink his eyes didn't blink again for a while. The fingers under his chin froze and he lifted his head of his hand, his mouth open.

"W-wae?" I stuttered, suddenly feeling shy. He didn't reply.

"Y-Yah...." I tried again, still no reply.

"YAH!!" I screamed and he finally reacted. He stood up suddenly and cleared his throat

"Hey! You really need to change that attitude of yours! Hm... I've changed your looks but not your words... we need to work on that..." he said, rubbing his chin. I dropped my head.

 

For the next three weeks Youngmin and I still pretended to be a couple in the school. So much that most of the students had looked at us like any other couple, they didn't bother Youngmin oppa as much now. Though all the other Boyfriend members recieved more attention, Youngmin was happy.

It felt like a dream at times, and at others it seemed like the real thing. But everytime I really felt like putting my true feelings into Youngmin's constant sweet words a small voice at the back of my heart would remind me that all this is fake, and I would simply look away, hiding what I felt. Wait... I... felt...for him? Felt... what? L-love? Maybe... There's only one more week left and Youngmin and I will have our fake break-up... I don't- I mean.... I, I want this to end. But... maybe... just not yet... *sigh*

 

Two days later

For some reason today Youngmin oppa wasn't waiting at my locker for me after class, and it felt really weird.

"Yoonmi, where's your prince charming?" one student teased

"Yeah, ignoring you?" another joined in

I ignored them instead and walked off down the corridor, passing through all the students, when I suddenly heard...

"YOUNGMIN OPPA!!!" my ears twitched and I turned my head to that same corridor the three crazy fangirls had bugged Youngmin at, to see a tall girl with long, pretty hair, and a bright dress pull Youngmin into a sudden hug. My eyes shot at her actions but my feet didn't have enough courage to stomp over to them. But... I'm his 'fake' girlfriend right? Yes, then I can! I can.

The 'crowd' of students made a gap for me to walk through, all attention on the three of us. I heard some of them whisper to eachother as they pointed at them. I took hard steps as my eyes wouldn't leave the unfamiliar girl. Youngmin oppa's face was of sudden shock and he pulled the girl away from him, looking at her with surprise.

"S-Seungyeon-ah...." he stuttered, his expression was uncomfortable

He... knows her?

"Oppa! I'm back! I missed you soo much! I'm sorry for leaving you for so long, forgive me." her aegyo was definitely easy to fall for

I was almost near them and Youngmin finally noticed me. He took small breathes and gulped.

"Oppa! Saranghae! Narang Saguillae(let's go out)?" she kissed his cheek suddenly and silent gasps came from all the girls in the corridor. My feet stopped, they wouldn't move. I think my heart stopped too. For a moment it was like there was no air to breathe in and all I could do was watch her and her cheerfullness around him. Youngmin's eyes widened when her soft lips touched his cheek.

I took one step back and ran in the other direction, leaving them behind. I felt my eyes become watery but my heart was still barely moving, I was running on sadness.

"Y-Yoonmi-ah!!" I heard him scream but I kept on running

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

Seungyeon suddenly hugged me, and I got a fright.

"S-Seungyeon-ah..." I stuttered. What was she doing here?

"Oppa! I'm back! I missed you soo much! I'm sorry for leaving you for so long, forgive me." her aegyo from two years ago was still here, but they didn't appeal to me anymore. I looked away and my eyes caught Yoonmi. Oh no, what is she doing here too? Oh right, I was on my way to go to her locket. Crap.

'Oppa! Saranghae! Narang Saguillae?" Seungyeon suddenly kissed my right cheek and I felt my body flare up with anger. My eyes widened after I  blinked once and immediately focused on Yoonmi. No..... No.... No.... I gulped, what was she thinking about? Is she upset? How do I tell her my relationship with Seungyeon now? Before I could say anything she started running off and I felt my heart cry. It started to run after her, it pulled me to her. I shoved past Seungyeon and ran after her... the girl that makes my heart react in so many ways that I can't help. 

"Y-Yoonmi-ah!!" I screamed as I ran past all the students who watched us.

I chased her out of the corridor to outside, but she was gone. I thought for a bit where she would be, but my heart seemed to pull me again. It was running in the direction of... the make-up room!!

 

Yoonmi's P.O.V. (you)

I shut the door hard and locked it, crouching down against the wall and crying in my own lap.

I didn't have to worry about taking off my glasses anymore when I wanted to cry, I don't wear them anymore. Neither do I wear just jeans and a shirt, my dress hanged down next to my feet. And the stupid heeled shoes made it painful to crouch down, but I didn't care. All that was replaying in my mind was her kiss, her confession, her aegyo, his face.

Suddenly I heard banging at the door and someone trying desperately to turn open the handle.

"Yoonmi-ah, are you in here?" Oppa's voice sounded worried

"Yoonmi-ah..." he sighed and his voice was calmer now, he knocked again. I ignored it, feeling my face all wet.

"Yoonmi-ah... I don't have any special relationship with that girl, seriously. I don't! Please don't misunderstand." he said through the door. I slowly lifted my head out of my lap and arms, and sniffed.

"Liar! Why did she kiss you then?" I exclaimed in an angry tone, wiping my face like a little kid

"Because- Because... *sigh* Fine, she's my childhood sweetheart, happy? I used to go out with her two years ago for a while, then she moved to another school. But... I don't have feelings for her anyway, really!!" he stressed his point, and I bit my bottom lip.

"So please.... open the door." he asked again in a gentle voice

I slowly stood up and walked to the door, hand on the handle.

"But... even if you don't have feelings for her anymore... Why didn't you stay with her just then? Why... did you come after me? And how... did you know I was here...?" I asked multiple questions

"I...I...I... don't know. I just... came. It was... actually... as weird as it sounds.. my heart. It pulled me here, as if an invisible rope was tied onto me. It raced when you ran off, telling me to chase after you. And then I didn't know where you were, but again, my heart pulled me... here. And wow, here you were. I don't know... It's complicated. I just... followed my heart." Youngmin said, his words touched my heart, it suddenly started beating again. My hand slowly turned the handle, as Youngmin finished his explanation.

"I think...." I opened the door as he continued talking

"... I like you." he lifted his eyes to meet mine. We both blinked once and my face stayed plain. Though inside everything was everywhere, especially my heart. A few seconds ago it was like it was dead and now it's jumping around... is this normal? I gulped and he did too at the same time, and we both giggled.

I looked at him nervously again, smiling. This time, he smiled too, as if he truly figured out something.

"I... have something to ask you."

I nodded slowly

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

"I already am." Youngmin shook his head

"I mean.... for real. This confession.... is real. I think... my feelings for you... are real too." he let out one hand, and I took it, accepting

I nodded happily and hugged him immediately. After breaking the hug I gave him a small punch.

"What was that for?" he joked as I pouted

"Your fault." I started and he seemed to recognise the familiar words. I smiled as I continued. 

"I swear this is going to be something that I will never forget my whole life! And I'll remember to blame you: Jo. Young. Min. for getting me into all this." I finished, the same words I told him the day we decided to act as boyfriend and girlfriend.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I slid my hand into his and we closed the door of the make up room, walking through the school, more happier than ever.

"I'll tell Seungyeon, don't worry." his said as I nodded, then he looked at me

"But one thing... how did you even remember those words? You said them actually how you did three weeks ago." he asked, curious

I smirked and stuck my tongue out.

"Because I'm smart." I gave him a quick kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaa :D another long chapter... did you like it? Out of the past 6 chapters 4 are written with Youngmin! No... needs a Minwoo chapter next keke~ Actually it is ^^ Next chapter is with all members of Boyfriend, with Minwoo and Donghyun as main, please look forward to it :) Gomawo~ it's also our first author-collaboration story :D