Jo Twins - We're in Love with the Same Girl. Eottoke? [Part 2]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

At home, Youngmin went into Kwangmin's room again.

"Kwangmin-ah. I know you like her. Why haven't you told her yet?" he asked

"... Because.... hyung likes her too isn't it?" Kwangmin looked down and said quietly

Youngmin's eyes went big, and he stuttered.

"A-a-aniya. Hyung doesn't like her. You're thinking too much." he said looking at Kwangmin then looking down at the ground quickly

"Liar." Kwangmin said quickly and quietly, then he looked up his twin

"Boh?"

"You're a liar. You like her. You know you do!!" Kwangmin began to yell and stood up

"Kwangmin-ah..." Youngmin looked up at his twin, surprised at his sudden yelling

"Hyung!! You don't have to lie to me!! Is there something wrong with us liking the same person??" Kwangmin continued

Youngmin looked down and thought to himself.

Then he suddenly stood up and faced his twin with sharp eyes

"Deh. Joha!! I like you." he came closer to Kwangmin and their eyes were locked on eachothers. Then they both smiled as if they were in a battle field.

"Deh. Joha. Bring it on then." Kwangmin continued the fair-fighting stare and let out his hand.

"Let's get it started." Youngmin said and grabbed Kwangmin's hand.

"She'll be mine hyung. Don't Touch My Girl." Kwangmin said confidently and they let go of eachother's hand.

"We'll see who'll be her Super Hero soon enough." Youngmin replied, confident as well.

They gave eachother a last competitive smile, and Youngmin left for his room.

Kwangmin watched his twin go and let out a relieved sigh. At least he didn't have to feel bad for his brother if he did be your boyfriend.

"Deh. Kwangmin, hwaiting!" he said to himself and raised his arms high.

 

So it was official!! Both the twins liked you and decided they were gonna fight for you. No sacrifices, no letting eachother win. Fair fight. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school the next day you walked into class and sat down. There were only a few students inside and Kwangmin and Youngmin haven't arrived yet. You sighed, flashbacking on the letters you read.

"Kwangmin-oppa.... Youngmin-oppa..." you said quietly to yourself, deep in thought.

Then Kwangmin rushed inside and stood infront of you happily like a little kid

"you-ah!! Annyeong!" he suddenly said and waved

You got scared and looked up to see his smily face looking down on you

"Ah!! Oh... oppa! Annyeong." you said smiling, but you were feeling a bit weird inside, you weren't sure how to face him.

"you-ah, I was wondering.... Are you free tomorrow? It's the weekend :)" he said twisting from side to side with his hands behind him

"Umm.... yeah. Wae?" you asked him curiously

"Ah chinja! Mmm... Well... do you want to go with me to the snow tomorrow? I got two tickets for the buses that are going there tomorrow. ..." he said nervously and shyly glanced at you, your silence was killing him.

"Neh~ Joha! I'll go oppa!" you gave him a sunny smile and he smiled excitedly too.

"Oooh!! Chinja?? Gowamo you !! You're a Wonderful Girl! Ok, I'll pick you up from your house tomorrow then!" he said happily.

"Neh oppa. I can't wait." you replied happily, then he left the room

Kwangmin left the room and leaned on the wall in the hallway.

He thought about what you said. "She... she said she's go with me!! Ah! So... this is like... a date?? Ahh Kwangmin deo charasoo!! Charasseo!! (a/n 'you did well' pretty sure) " he cheered to himself like a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kwangmin-oppa!" you opened the door when you heard the knock, then your face changed. It wasn't Kwangmin. Standing at your door was Youngmin, you were both surprised.

"Ah... Youngmin oppa. What are you doing here?" you asked

"... Were you expecting Kwangmin to come?" he asked after he realised you said his name

"Uh... yeah. We had plans today." you nervously put one hand in your jacket pocket, and looked around

"Oh... ok." he said and looked down too, disappointed.

Then Kwangmin arrived, and was surprised to see his brother there.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Kwangmin asked

"I.... Uhh... I was uhh.... nothing." Youngmin said nervously

"What is it hyung?" Kwangmin asked

Youngmin took out two tickets from his jeans pocket

"I was gonna ask you if she wanted to go to the snow with me today. I got tickets." he said looking down at them sadly.

Then you realised there were the same ones. "Ou! Oppa! Kwangmin oppa and me are going to-" you started, but Kwangmin stopped you and quickly covered your mouth.

"What?" Youngmin asked quickly

"Nothing. She said uhh... that we were going.... umm . Well the point is, we have plans. Good bye hyung." Kwangmin slowly let go of your mouth and brang you out of your house door. "Uh... kaja you-ah, or we'll be late." he quickly rushed off.

"Wait a sec!!" Youngmin said and Kwangmin and you stopped

"Aish! Damn it...." Kwangmin  said to himself quietly, then he turned around to face his twin.

"You guys are going to the snow too, aren't you??" he said suspiciously, and you nodded happily

"Ahah! Knew it. Well, can I come along too then?" Youngmin said cheekily, and stuck out his tongue to his brother.

"Ok oppa! Is... that ok Kwangmin oppa?" you looked up at him with a cute face.

He looked at you and sighed. "Yeah. Whatever." he said and grabbed your hand and kept on walking. You turned your head back and smiled at Youngmin, who smiled and catched up quickly and grabbed your other hand.

You sat on the bus for a few hours, then all three of you finally arrived at the beautiful mountains full of snow!! ^^

(http://hillyareas.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/snow-on-hills-hd-wallpapers.html)

"Wa!!!!! It's so pretty!!" you stood and admired the scenery, and raised your hands up high as you spoke happily

"Not as pretty as you..." Kwangmin said to himself, and watched you

"Yeah it is!" Youngmin came up to you and agreed, then you exchanged smiles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you-ah, do you want a drink? Wait, I got it! Hot chocolate right??" Youngmin offered

"Ou! How did you know oppa?" you asked surprised

"I just do. I'll be back in a few minutes then." he said and walked off.

"Neh~ Chayga~ (i think it means like "walk off well", like something you say when you send someone offf. hehe :))" you said and continued making your snow man's body. You were bending down like a little kid and making it. You glanced at Kwangmin, who was sitting not far away, and then back at your snow man.

"Kwangmin-oppa has been quiet the whole time... heh..." you sighed and continued making your snow man.

"you-ah..." he came to you and spoke from above

"Neh oppa?" you looked up to see his romantic face and asked

He bent down slowly, not losing contact with your eyes. Until he was staring straight at you.

You kept on looking at him, then when you realised he was staring at your admiringly, you got a bit shy and looked down nervously.

"What's.... what's going on??"  you thought to himself, and one hand went to your chest, to feel a massive pump inside, You started to freak out. "What's.... happening?" you asked yourself inside. Then Kwangmin grabbed that hand and your eyes met once again as you looked up to him

"O...ppa?" you asked nervously and curiously

Then he slowly leaned in closer.... and you saw what he was going to do. You felt your heart pump 100 times a second and you felt so nervous, you started to blush, but Kwangmin's eyes were closed at this point. He tilted his head a bit and closed in, and gently pushed his lips against yours. You closed your eyes right before your lips touched, and let his lips touch yours. You were a bit shocked at how sudden it was, but you felt his warm in his kiss, and you felt really happy inside.

Youngmin walked out of the store with hot chocolates and was quite close to where your snow man was when he saw you and Kwangmin kiss. He stopped when he saw it happen, and dropped the drinks everywhere. He felt a loud crack inside, it was his heart. He couldn't move because of the sudden immense pain, then two seconds later he snapped out of it. He saw the mess on the floor, and looked back up to you and Kwangmin. Then he ran off in the other direction, without saying another word.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kwangmin slowly leaned back and your lips parted. Both your eyes opened at the same time and you looked at eachother. He gave you a plain look, and you kept looking at his eyes, from one to the next shyly, you were unsure what to do.

"you-ah... Na johahae~. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he didn't let go of your hand and asked nicely

You were shocked with all the continuous sudden actions, and you sorta froze there for a bit. He... just asked you to be his girlfriend... you!!!

You thought for a bit, then you went back to feeling your heart beat hard.

"I ... I don't know much about love, oppa. But... I'd be your girlfriend... if you can show me what it is." you said to him, looking up curiously

You thought what you said was weird and weird and just plain weird, but you said it anyway.

He smiled happily and squeezed your hand. "Neh. I'll show you." he said and brang you in for a hug. At first you were surprised again, then you smiled and hugged him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin was on the bus home. He ran away from you two and took the next bus available.

He sat on a window seat and had one hand on the window side.

He cried and cried and cried for what seemed for forever, and he let tears fall. He felt the pain in his heart inside, the pain from it cracking in half. It was because of you. You broke his heart. But... what else could you do....

He leaned down and put his head and arms in his lap and cried his heart out. ... There was other people on the bus too,  but they didn't help him. He rejected them nicely when they asked him if he was okay.

After two hours, he sat up straight and stared out the window. He had stopped crying now, and cleared his mind.

"If... if that's... if that's what you want you, then I'm happy for you. For you... and Kwangmin. I'm happy, for both of you. Please be happy. But I'll be there for you when he isn't, and i'll protect you when he doesn't. You'll always be in my heart. Only you." he said to himself, and smiled happily for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa. Where's Youngmin-oppa?" you asked curiously after a while when he didn't come back

"Molla." he said, and got out his phone to call Youngmin

"Yoboseyo?" Youngmin answered while almost home

"Hyung. Where R U?" Kwangmin asked curiously

"... I'm almost home now. Don't worry about me. You have fun with you. Sorry. I shouldn't have come today to interrupt you two." he answered

"Boh? Almost home? What are you talking about?" Kwangmin asked surprised

"Aniya. Don't worry. Just... we'll talk later. Gotta go. Bye." he said and hanged up before Kwangmin replied

"Yah hyung!!" Kwangmin yelled, then he looked at his phone and closed it when he saw that Youngmin had hanged up

"Waeyo oppa? Youngmin oppa is almost home now?" you asked worried

"Neh you-ah. I don't get what he's saying though... " Kwangmin said. he looked down, concered and confused

You thought for a bit. "Kaja oppa. Let's go back." you gave him an assuring look and he looked at you

"Neh. Sorry you-ah." he said sadly

"Aniya oppa. I'm worried too. Let's hurry." you nodded and reassured him, he looked up at you and smiled

He grabbed your hand and you  made your way to the bus stop. When the bus came you both quickly rushed on and took a seat.

You looked at Kwangmin concerned. "Oppa..." you said and looked up at him

He brang you closer and hugged you. "Gwaenchana.." he said and looked out the window, with you in his arms.

"Wae hyung? What's wrong... I thought you liked her too... then why did you leave..?" Kwangmin thought sadly to himself as the bus kept on driving

"Wae oppa? Why did you suddenly leave...?" you asked yourself sadly, and continued to hug him tightly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later~

The bus stopped at the bus stop near your house and you and Kwangmin quickly got off. "Kamsahamnida ahjussi!" you both quickly bowed to the driver and got off the bus.

Youngmin was surprisingly at your front porch, leaning on the wooden bars.

"Hyung!" "Oppa!" you and Kwangmin both called him, and he turned around surprisingly to see both of you infront of him.

"Ou! Kwangmin-ah... you-ah..." he said surpringly.

"Why did you leave without telling us?" Kwangmin asked

"... Because.... I saw you two... kiss." he said, and both your eyes widened.

"... Mianhae oppa..." you looked down and said. Kwangmin looked down as well

"Gwaenchana." he smiled, and you both looked up at him surprised

"I'm letting you go you-ah!! Hope you don't mind." he smiled happily and announced to you

You were surprised at what he said. ... But you were relieved at the same time.

"Hyung..." Kwangmin looked up at his twin and said

"Kwangmin-ah!! Mianhae! But...  I wish you and you happiness. Hwaiting!!!" he showed his fighting fist in the air, and his support to Kwangmin was shining.

Kwangmin smiled happily and walked over to Youngmin, and they clapped eachother's hands. "Gomawo hyung. Deo daebak!" he looked up proudly at his brother and smiled happily.

"Aniya dongsaeng. You won. Fair and square." he smiled back at his twin proudly

You walked over to them. "Youngmin oppa!!" you screamed to him happily, and they both looked at you

"DEO CHINJA DAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!' you screamed happily to him and ran to him and hugged him excitedly

He smiled and hugged you back.

You let go of him. "Gomawo oppa!!" you said happily

"Neh you-ah. Tell me if Kwangmin does anything to make you upset or angry ok? And I'll beat him up for you." he said happily, and you smiled back and nodded. Then you looked down at Kwangmin and walked down the stairs to him.

"Oppa! Na... johahae!!" you smiled and kissed him quickly on his cheek. He got surprised at your sudden action and smiled shyly and blushed.

"Yah Kwangmin you're blushing! Haha!!" Youngmin laughed at his brother

You and Youngmin laughed at Kwangmin, who looked away embarassed. Then he breathed in and grabbed your hands gently.

"you-ah... You and I... we'll be together forever right?" he asked

"Mmm oppa!! Forever." you nodded happily and held his warm hands as well. You both exchanged happy looks and he hugged you happily

"One day, I'm gonna find a girl who I can do that with." Youngmin said, while watching you two.

You broke the hug and looked up at him.

"Neh oppa! Hwaiting!!" you showed him your fighting pose, and Kwangmin smiled and joined in with you

"Neh hyung!! Hwaiting!!" he showed his cute fighting pose as well, and Youngmin agreed

"Mmm! I'll try!!" he nodded

Then you and Kwangmin looked at eachother happily and giggled together. You three exchanged happy looks. :)

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry i took so long to update but i got ideas as iw rote hehe :) hope you guys liked it ^^ i'll try and update soon again :) who should i write on next?? :D:D please tell me :D:D haha thanks guys you guys are awesome :)y

k then take care everyone, ppyong!!