Minwoo - One Day with Mickey Mouse [PART 2/THREE]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

"Go Minwoo!! Minwoo! Gimme' an M.I.N.W.O-" my body couldn't take the heat anymore, and I fainted. The runner of the ladder game ran towards me. Minwoo saw him go and turned his head. He quickly jumped off the ladder and came to my side. He pulled off Mickey's head and saw my wet face. The worker started fanning my face with papers in his hand, and Minwoo tried to wake me up.

"Mickey!! Mickey!!!" he called, but I was out.

[continued]

First aid staff members ran to us and the camera man stopped recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

I woke up to see a while ceiling. It was familiar. It was the staff room ceiling.

"Mickey!! You're awake!!" Minwoo ran over and I saw his face cover the light.

I blinked a few times and sat up. I wasn't wearing Mickey anymore.

"What-" I started

"You fainted, coz of the heat. You should've just stopped to rest if you were too hot, pabo." boss-nim lectured me again, as if he was my appa.

"Jeuseuomnida." I said and Minwoo suddenly ruffled my hair, I quickly looked up at him and saw his worried face.

"Minwoo-ssi...."

"Don't do that again okay? No matter how important this is, just say stop when you need to, arasseo?" he gently said, and I nodded.

*My bias... was worrying about me. AHHHHHHH ><*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We quickly went on the last two rides, and finished last for the first mission.

It was 11:30am, and the performance stage was at 1pm, so we only had an hour and a half to prepare our performance for the second mission.

Minwoo had to teach me the dance for Love Style. I could picture it in my head, but to dance it last minute, I wasn't too sure.

We were each assigned a small mirrored training room.

"So... shall we start? I'll show you a demonstration of my parts." he said and I nodded. He smiled gently, showing me his mature side. I guess this was his 'cool' side, he did say in interviews that he wanted to give off a cool image, I guess I'm one of the lucky people to see it. I'm so lucky.

I stepped back and sat on my knees to see him from above. He stared at himself in the mirror with his straight face to take a deep breath. Then the music started and he loosened up, to give off his sweet smile and charismatic dancing, like how we all see.

My eyes were stuck on him. For some reason... I couldn't take them off him. He was so... mesmorising, just how hard he works. How into the dance and song he was.

His rap part was coming up, and I saw him smirk, as they all do.

 

Neoneoneo neoman paraboneun hana dul yeoseos
Sunjinhan cheok haneun naran nyeoseok
Eoryeo boyeodo al-keon da ara
Sarangeul maybe naneun i don’t know

 

He didn't dance much for this part, obviously. He danced the ending moves (which are also the starting moves) and ended the song bending his back down.

I clapped immediately with a big smile on my face. It was rare for a fan to get to see a kpop idol dance right infront of them.

"Gomawo!! Now, you try!" he bowed and let his hand out. I shook my head inconfidentally and took his hand to stand up.

"Gomawo. And... I'm not very good at dancing."

"Hmm, it doesn't matter. I'll teach you." he said with an eye smile and I couldn't help but feel flutters inside.

I walked to stand next to him, he was taller than me by almost a whole head. I felt tiny, but oh well.

"Ok, so when you hear the 8th beat you jump up and do this." he explained, and I followed him step by step. Then we tried the steps in a row together, and I actually got it.

"See, you can dance." he said brightly, and I nodded, surprised at myself.

He taught me all his individual parts and I tried to do those well especially. If we were at team, our dance had to look nice together.

We practised for almost an hour, and Minwoo was sweating a lot. I knew this would happen, and rushed to my office to grab a box of tissues.

"Ja, use them." I held them out infront of him and he smiled with a -ah~-just-what-i-was-looking-for face. I grinned and he used them to wipe his face and neck.

"Gomawo." his short word touched my heart.

We practised for another 20 minutes, and the performance was about 10, 15 minutes away.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him, and he nodded

"I always am.... Are you?" he asked, and I nodded this time

"... Oh man... But oh well, no one will know who I am anyway, I'll be Mickey!! Keke~" I said and smiled with a peace sign to myself. Suddenly Minwoo leaned over and pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo!! Neomu kyeopta! Mickey, you're so cute! Wait a sec, you still haven't told me your name. You said you'd tell me when we finished the first mission." he said, and I remembered, my cheeks started to feel hot and went red.

"My... my name....... *clears throat and faces Minwoo* Annyeonghaseyo you-imnida!!" I stood up and bowed to him, introducing myself.

"Oh! you? Wa~ such a  cute name!! It suits you!!" he giggled, and I quickly turned away and sat back down next to him, seriously burning up from blushing all over.

"L-let's practice one more time to make sure... just to make sure... we don't... i mean we know everything!!" I stuttered, and Minwoo giggled. I did an 'aish' face, knowing that I embarrassed myself.

"Ok then." he got up and we danced one more time to Love Style.

"you-ah, Minwoo-ssi, it's almost time. Come and wait backstage please." my workmate came and called us out to the others.

"Nae." we said and walked out together to meet up with the others.

"Are you guys ready?" Donghyun leader-nim asked us, looking a bit nervous.

We nodded. "Think so." I said with a smile.

We could hear the MC introducing us and the anticipating girls outside waiting for us. I put on my mickey head and did a last 'hwaiting' first pump with Minwoo and we walked onto stage. The first thing I heard was all the screaming after the MC said 'Please welcome, BOYFRIEND!!!", and the next thing I saw was heaps of girls screaming their heads off after seeing their biases so close up. I would've been in that crowd too if not for my job, I'm so thankful and lucky.

All 6 of them did quick waves before getting into position. We all stood next to our idol partners and imitated their poses.

Beat 1, beat 2 beat 3, beat 4 beat 5, beat 6, beat 7, beat 8 = GO!!

I jumped along with Minwoo, like he taught me and did the moves exactly how we practised. I just stared straight into the distance rather than at the screaming girls or Boyfriend, I rarely get to dance on stage and especially not infront of so many screaming girls, I guess I just wanted to see how it felt. We were half way through the song and Minwoo's first rap part came up, he shuffled to the front and clapped some of the girls hands, I stood behind him, biting my bottom lip. Then it quickly finished and we finished the song, with our ending pose. Then all of the cartoon characters stood behind while Boyfriend talked to the MC and the audience.

"Kamsahamnida Kamsahamnida!!" they all bowed and thanked the watchers. The girls just screamed, waving their hands and taking photos and recordings.

All their smiles were as bright as always, meaning they were happy often. It made me reassured as a fan, to know that off stage they are still as friendly as they are on stage. I smiled watching them chat to the girls and Donghyun suddenly grabbed a prepared 'Universal Studios' handerchief signed by him and threw it to the girls. The screaming level rose, and Hyunseong, following Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin all threw theirs too. Minwoo took his out from his pants pocket and said in the microphone that he signed it with his original signature as well, making the girls reach their hands as high as possible. Minwoo scrunched the handerchief in his hands, making my heart feel scrunched and nervous too.

He turned around to face his back to the audience. He bent down to back throw it, but the handerchief flew in the opposite direction, landing right in my hands.

I looked down into my hands and looked up at him with a curious face. I quickly walked up to him and held it out for him to throw again, when he shook his head with his shining eye smile and folded my hand with the handerchief inside. The MC asked about the situation, and Minwoo's words rang in my ears.

"This handerchief is for my awesome and wonderful partner today, Mickey!! She worked very hard with me today, so I wanted to give it to her." he smiled to the audience and I felt my heart go 'BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOOOM'... He was doing this for me. What.....'s going on.... Am I really falling for him? Is it possible? ... In One Day? This isn't Romeo and Juliet...

"Ah~ Nae. Minwoo is definitely a caring and warm-hearted person... Ja... please stay for tonight to watch Boyfriend's show performance everyone, there will be......." the MC stated the positives of the situation and told fans that Boyfriend would be performing again.

After a small hand clapping with the fans the boys all came back stage again and we all rested for a bit in the backstage room while they got their make up fixed up again.

I took off my Mickey head and put it down on my desk. I opened my closed hand to see the handerchief from my own work place, the one of many I see everyday. Yet this one made me smile, so much. ... I clenched it and held it close to my heart. I could feel the friendliness in it.

"Do you like it?" I turned around to see Minwoo's bright smile again. The boom boom feelings returned, but they were even harder, maybe because of the screaming I couldn't hear how loud it was. Now it was.... LOUD I was so scared he would hear me. I nodded with a red face.

"Hey are you ok you? You're really red? Are you still hot? Here." he took the handerchief and wiped my forehead with it. I froze. What was there for me to do but stare into his eyes and try not to act silly.

"Uhh.... aniya~ and.. gomawooo." I managed to say, grabbing the handerchief back.

"From now on everytime you sweat just use this handerchief to wipe your sweat off okay? That way we can have something in common, and you can remember me that way!!" he cheered to himself, and I smiled brightly.
 

"Let's go start preparing for the performance tonight." we heard Jeongmin say to his partner. Boss-nim walked in and told us about the missions so far.

"Ok, so Kwangmin is in first place so far for coming first in the first mission. After the votes, the winner of the 2nd mission is Hyunseong for having the best partner in sync with his dancing. Chukahamnida!!" we all clapped, and my head dropped. I let Minwoo down. 

"Anyway, for the last mission; the performance tonight. You all have different themes. Here they are:

Donghyun ~~ Hyunseong ~~ Jeongmin ~~ Youngmin ~~ Kwangmin ~~ and Minwoo: a friendly relationship that grows" he explained, and Minwoo nodded. I was curious, what would we act out? We looked at eachother at the same time and smiled shyly at the coincidence. I felt flutters every second now, it was endless but I loved it. Every second with him felt like a precious treasure that I thought I could only see from afar or dream of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE!! MIANHAEYO FOR SOO SLOW >< anyway i got my idea for the next chapter ^^ want a trailer?? here it is ^^

 

I froze. What was I supposed to do at this point? What do I say? What do I do? Does he really expect me to... kiss him??

Suddenly Minwoo stepped closer and grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him. Our faces were about 6 cms apart and I could feel my heart beating louder than ever.

 

pls wait for it ^^ and give requests or ideas if you have any :) gomawo readers, you guys are AWESOME :D