Minwoo - One Day with Mickey [PART 3/THREE]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

We all walked into our separate rehearsal rooms again, with the camera man going from room to room.

"A friendly relationship that grows... what can we act from that?" I asked Minwoo, thinking deeply

"Hm... it's not that hard." he smiled again, and I turned to my side frantically. I think if he kept all the smiles and cute actions up I would really fall for him, or have I already... No no! Don't say that you!

"Think about it... 'a friendly relationship that grows'.... into... what?" Minwoo restated the theme to himself, and made a confused face

Was my bias really this simple-minded?

"What can a friendly relationship grow into?" he looked at me with a plain face

"Uhh... Uhh... It could grow into.. uh... a lot of things!! Like... two ordinary friends could become best friends. Uhh... You might meet someone random on the street and then you end up getting to know them better, then you become really good friends. Uhh yeah. Stuff like that." I tried to explain to him without going too far

"Oh... but, you forgot one thing you-ah..." he said, and I blinked

"What is it?"

"Love! Isn't it? I think... that's the most obvious. Two people, meet, get to know eachother more, then they realise they have some stuff in common, and they enjoy eachother's company, then they start develop feelings for eachother. That's.... love. Right? I didn't know you were so simple-minded you-ah." he said and patted my head. I stood blank minded for a few seconds, there I was thinking my bias was all pure and simple-minded, and then find out he was just testing me. Grr....

"Well... anyway... so... what do you want to act then?" I got to the point

"We could just act-" Minwoo was cut off by the door opening. One of my workmates ran in.

"you-ah!! I need your help!! Ppali, come with me!" he said and dragged me out

"Huh??" I was pulled out of the room so quickly that all I could do was turn around and meet Minwoo's confused eyes for 2 seconds.

"What is it work-ie? [work-ie = workmate...ie!! loL~ ^^]" I asked him, panting

"Here! Look! One kid vomited all over the floor, and its for about 50metres! He was running to the toilets at the time. Boss nim wants me to clean all this up asap but I just got an urgent call from home, and I need to leave now, but Boss nim might sack me if he knew. So please you-ah, please help me!! I'll be so grateful. Ok then gomawo yo!! Jeongmal gomawoyo I'd be so grateful if you would do it for me, I have to go now. Good bye. Thanks again!!" he bowed a lot of times and waved as he ran off in a hurry. I could tell from his face that he wasn't lying, so I just nodded and searched for cleaning tools.

After 30 minutes I hadn't even cleaned 1/5 of it, and we only had 1 and 1/2 hours left to prepare for the performance tonight. Eottoke? I got plastic poles and put them around the area so other people wouldn't come into the place I needed to clean. Suddenly another pair of hands appeared from nowhere with a huge mop. I lifted my head up to see Minwoo's big smile, as usual.

"Minwoo..."

"I'm here to help Mickey!! Tell me what I can do to help!" he saluted with the mop in one hand, and fangirls started to take photos.

I smiled irresistably and nodded, with a salut. "Nae! Now, workie, as your boss-nim, I order you to clean over there!!" I pointed to further down the path, playing along. He nodded and did as I asked.

Even though there was two of us, we still took 1 hour. And in the last 1/2 hour Boyfriend members were called to the big rehearsal room to put on their makeup and change, leaving us no time to prepare.

"Ok, we're on in about 20 minutes, are you guys all ready?" Boss-nim walked in again and made sure, everyone else but us nodded. I just kept quiet. Minwoo was about to speak up but I stopped him. If I told him we cleaned the floor workie would get into trouble, I had to keep it secret. I shook my head to Minwoo, and he blinked a few times, then nodded.

15 minutes later~

The performances went in order of the age line. Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Youngmin had all performed already, and all recieved many cheers from the countless fans, meaning they would have high scores.

I stood backstage nervously, I never felt so nervous in my life. I was wearing a light pink dress which went to just above my knees. It was summer (time when Love Style came out in Korea ^^) themed so it suited the season. Minwoo wore sponsored black pants and a white shirt with 'Love Style' on it. Though they were simple clothes, they were enough to make me blush and look away.

"Ok, last two. You're up now, let's go!" the stage manager called us and I froze up. "Mwo....??" I whispered, squeezing my eyes

"Minwoo-shhi!! We haven't prepared anything at all, what are we going to do?" I looked at him frantically, but he gave a reassuring smile.

"Keob-jeongba, just follow my lead." he let out his hand, and I took it with a faint smile. I had to trust him, what else could I do.

....

We walked out of the curtains to see only the bright lights in our eyes. I could only make up the people in the very front and very back rows, the rest was just bright coloured lights.

We bowed as the MC introduced our performance theme.

"Ok, last performance for tonight!! *screams and claps* It is our kyeop maknae Minwoo!!! *louder screams and claps* He is going to perform with his partner Mickey, and their theme is 'A friendly relationship that grows', please look forward to their performance, thankyou!!" the MC bowed his head and walked off stage, leaving just us too, the bright lights, and the screaming fans. I was freaking out so much, all I did was look into Minwoo's eyes for an answer.

He let go of my hand and stepped back, not stopping the connection of our eyes.

I clenched the hand he let go, I was clueless at this point. Finally, after a few silent seconds, he spoke.

 

"Mickey... I know ... we've only been friends for a short time but... I realised recently that... I might.... I might have.... *deep breath*... I might have... developed feelings for you." he looked me in the eyes with a serious yet passionate look. He got into character so quickly.

I  blinked twice. "Oh...chinja?" I replied softly, following his lead

The whole crowd was quiet, they were into the performance

"...Nae. That's why... I want you to be my girlfriend." Minwoo said with a straight tone, clearly determined

My eyes went wide, and so did all the fangirls watching below.

"...M-mwoh?"

"What... do you think?" he looked at me nervously

"You know... Minwoo oppa.... we've only been friend for about one-" I was going to say one month to make more sense,  but Minwoo cut me off

"I know. I know. But.... I can't stop my feelings. Since we first met, I felt something Mickey-ah. Can't you... think about... going out with me?" he started walking back towards me and girls started squealing. I went wide-eyed. It was as if he just confessed to me or something >////<.

"Minwoo oppa... I... I... " I was lost for words, which was exactly what Minwoo wanted

He smirked. "Mickey-ah... I've liked you for a while now. I know this is really quick for you, but, I'm sure that what I feel is real. I can prove it to you. Here... now... kiss me!!" he said loudly with confidence, lifting his chin. There were many gasps in the room.

 

I froze. What was I supposed to do at this point? What do I say? What do I do? Does he really expect me to... kiss him??

Suddenly Minwoo stepped closer and grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him. Our faces were about 6 cms apart and I could feel my heart beating louder than ever.

I started into his eyes with nerves written over my whole body. Minwoo looked into both my eyes and suddenly bent his head to place his lips on mine. I felt his soft warmth and closed my eyes for the short, special, 2 seconds. All the loud screams from the fans suddenly faded out, and all I could hear were the wings of the butterflies in my stomache, flying away. They were replaced by... almost fireworks.

When Minwoo broke the kiss I looked up into his eyes with a honest smile, and he returned it.

"So.... will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again, and I nodded this time.

We both eye-smiled and he held my hand to bow to the audience. It just then hit me that we were in a performance, a very successful performance I might add. A small frown formed on my face, how I enjoyed those short but precious moments.

The girls screamed and clapped like crazy, and we expected the fanbase page to have picture of our kiss pretty soon.

~~~~

Backstage~

"Minwoo-ssi, gomawoyo! It was a really fun day today, working with you. I hope we will have a chance to work together more in the future. Thankyou again, I wish you the best. Hwaiting!." I bowed to my bias as if he was my sunbae or something, but I was really upset. This was our parting.

He gave a faint smile and ruffled my hair.

"Gomawyo. Neodu... you were awesome today. Thanks for your co-operation and awesome dedication. Mickey is forever DAEBAK!!" he reached his hands for the sky and cheered, and I smiled again

"Nae.... have a safe trip home then..." my smile turned faint again, and I looked at the floor. But then I looked back at his face, this wasn't the time to look away. I needed to remember his every single expression and words now, so they can be my precious memories forever.

"I.... would like to tell you something you-ah... before I go." he grabbed my hand and I nodded

"... Even though... our performance today.... was an act.... I did really wish that it was true. And... if it ever happened like that in my life... I wish the other person would still be you." he smiled and I could feel his love and sincerity. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest, but I didn't really care.

"...Nadu~." My small word made our smiles shine

"I....I'll miss you. And.... I'll remember you forever." he suddenly pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back sadly.

"Nadu. But... do your best in everything Minwoo-ssi. I know you'll be successful and more and more successful in the future with the rest of Boyfriend. Hwaiting forever!! Sa...s....saranghae!!" I squeezed my eyes and said shyly

He smiled and nodded, then broke the hug.

We stared into eachother's eyes for what felt like a long, long time. Almost enough to last an eternity, but the line had to be cut somewhere.

~~~~~~

At the theme park gate.

All Boyfriend stood in a line with all us (cartoon characters) in another line facing them. Their shiny car was parked on the side of the road.

"Kamsahamnida everyone and boss-nim. Today has been really good, we are really thankful." Donghyun said as they all bowed once again.

"Haha aniya, It's our honor to have someone as big as you guys come to our place. Thankyou again, and good luck with everything along your journey." Bossnim bowed back and thanked them for the 100th time. Then it was our turn.

"Kamsahamnida Boyfriend, hwaiting!!" we all did fighting fists as planned, and had huge smiles on our faces.

I wanted to put on my happiest face for my bias, and he recieved my support.

"Nae, gomawoyo!!" they all replied. Donghyun turned to get into the car, and they one by one stepped inside. Minwoo put one hand on the car door and turned his head back to look at me.

I smiled and waved to him, showing the handkerchief  he signed and gave to me. He smiled, waved for one last time, then stepped in the car. He quickly lowered the window and smiled again.

"Gomawoyo! Annyeeoeoeoooeoeoeng!!!" he screamed, and I screamed back with a nod.

"Nae, ANNYEOOONG MINWOOOOOOOO!! HWAITING!!!" I jumped for the sky as their car drove off. I waved and ran to the gates to wave them off. I saw all their hands out of the window waving to back to us, and I felt a small tear fall down my face. It was of half-happiness half-sadness, but I wanted to smile for Minwoo. Just... because I do.

 

... So this was my one day, as Mickey Mouse... with MInwoo.

 

~~~~~~

this update is waaay long >< ahha i think the ending is really sad >< i feel realy sad writing it myself.... huhu~ *sniff sniff* lol~ hope youg uys like it :) kwangmin and youngmin next :) don't forget to leave comments, subscribe, and request or give ideas if you have any :)

gomawo everyone,t his fanfic has more subbies now i'm so happy :) ok then, good night ^^ 8waves* saranghae all :) bey bye :) SMILE ^^y