Minwoo - I Lost My Shoes

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

(pls check out this picture first ^^: http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/Minwoo_Boyfriend_28062011022749.jpg)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung!! I can't find my shoes! Eottoeke??" Minwoo ran inside the training room and exclaimed to Donghyun.

"You lost your shoes??" Donghyun replied weirdly

"Yeah!! Not One, But Two!!" Minwoo emphasised.

"Ok, calm down. Go ask the others if they've seen them." Donghyun said to Minwoo.

"Arasso~" Minwoo said, trying to calm down. Then he quickly ran to the find the others and ask them.

 

He ran into another room where Jeongmin was practising his singing.

"Hyung!!! I lost my shoes!! Have you seen them??" he asked Jeongmin, who just shook his head.

"Deh." he said disappointedly and turned around and continued looking.

"Oh shoes... Where R U??" he said to himself, while walking around. Jum Jum Jum, his footsteps were.

He walked past Kwangmin's room and knocked on the door.

All their doors have circle windows to see inside, but they were quite high up, and Minwoo couldn't see Kwangmin's face, he just saw Pikachu's face appear, and was confused. When the door opened Kwangmin appeared, with a Pikachu beanie on his head.

"What is it?" he asked Minwoo

"Hyung, have you seen my shoes??" he asked again

"Um.... Anii~ Wae?" Kwangmin asked

"Umm.... I can't find them. I'm looking for them now." Minwoo explained.

"Oh, arasso~ You want help? I'm free now." Kwangmin offered, and Minwoo's face lit up a bit.

"Oou! Chinja? Yay! You're a Super Hero Kwangmin hyung!" he said and did a 'thumbs-up' sign to Kwangmin.

'No no,don't say that. You And I are friends remember? Whenever you need help, I'll be there." Kwangmin told him.

Then they both started looking for Minwoo's shoes.

"So... what do they look like?" Kwangmin asked, while they were both walking down the hallway

"Umm... they're red, and have 'Boyfriend' (in korean) on them." Minwoo told him

"Ok." Kwangmin replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both looked for the next 30 minutes but they couldn't find Minwoo's shoes anywhere. Then it was time to practice dancing, and Minwoo became very scared.

"Waeyo? You can still dance without the shoes for now Minwoo, can't you?" Jeongmin asked him when they all grouped up.

Minwoo gave a unconfident face. "Well... they're my lucky shoes. I always dance in them." he explained.

"Hmm... I got it." Youngmin said and walked up to their manager.

"Manager-shii (lol can't think of a name, you guys put one in :)), can we skip practice for now until we find Minwoo's shoes? We'll be quick." he asked, and their manager agreed to give them 1 hour free time to find the lost shoes.

"Kamsahamnida" all the boys said and bowed.

"So... where did you see it last Minwoo?" Hyunseong asked him

"Well... I saw it in the morning on the shoe rack, then I went outside for around ten minutes just down to the store to buy some bubblegum, then I came back and.... and... I left my shoes on the side of the road!! I remember now!" he told them happily and relieved, and they made their way outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes earlier.... ~~

You were casually walking down the street after buying some bubblegum from the nearby store. You were making your way home when you saw something strange on the grass next to the footpath. You came closer to it and noticed a shiny pair of red 'Boyfriend' shoes. Your long, brown hair shined as you bent down and picked it up gently and admired it, turning it around to see it. You smiled happily and walked to your house nextdoor. You put the shoes on your shoe rack outside and left them there, and went inside your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the Boyfriend boys came outside and looked around the pathway.

"It was right here!!!!" Minwoo exclaimed, pointing to the spot where you found the shoes. "It's not there anymore. Eottoeke??"

All the boys gave confused faces and looked around a bit more. Then Hyunseong spotted Minwoo's shoes on the shoe rack next door.

"Chajatda!!" he pointed, and the boys ran to him and looked to where he was pointing, and Minwoo's face lit up once again.

"Yes!! My shoes!!" he said happily and ran to them, but the gate was locked, so he couldn't get them.

He tried to push the gate, but it didn't move. He tried to look inside the window of the house, but it was only half open.

"Excuse me! Is anyone there?? Hello??" Minwoo called from outside the house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Inside the house, you were having an ice-cream on a cone, when you hear someone call from outside. You walked to your window and looked out to see 6 young cute boys standing in your direction. Your eyes widened, and you went outside to see what it was they were calling for. You opened your front door and walked out to your gate, while taking a small bite of your ice-cream at the same time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jeongmin whispered to Donghyun as you walked out to them. Hyunseong just stood there with Donghyun, both like bystanders.

"Hyung!! She's so kyeopta!!" he whispered with a smile on his face, and Donghyun just ppsshtted him.

Kwangmin and Youngmin's eyes both widened at the same time, and had two big smiles on their faces.

But Minwoo's face was the one that changed the most. He had a dreamy face, as if he was mesmerised.

You walked up to the gate and stood there cutely. "Annyeong haseyo~ Do you need any help?" you asked  bowing down

quickly as you greeted them.

The twins bowed down in unison. "Annyeong haseyo!! Chonun Kwangmin/Youngmin inmida!" they said, then looked at eachother weirdly.

You giggled and smiled, and the twins smiled too.

Then finally, Minwoo spoke. He was so dazed in his own world when he saw you, then he came back to reality after Hyunseong nugded him.

"Huh? Oh!! Um... Jeusuomnida! Hajiman... those *points* are my shoes." he said. (sorry for my spelling mistakes ><)

You turned around to see the red shoes you picked up, and understood what he meant. You turned back quickly and smiled at him, then started walking to get the shoes.

As you walked back, Minwoo was hit by your smile, and was dreamily in his own world again, thinking about you. "Wonderful Girl~~" he thought to himself.

"One Day... I want to take her out one day man. She's so cute!!" Kwangmin squeezed his fists together childishly and said

"Me too, except, I'm gonna do it - Love Style~" Youngmin said, all up himself :P

"Hey! Nan neoja sondaejima!! She's mine!" Kwangmin quickly turned to Youngmin and gave him a stare. "And what do you mean, 'Love Style'?" What style is mine then??"

"Yours... is Pikachu style. Do you think girls are 5 years old?" Youngmin teased Kwangmin, and made him pout.

You grabbed the shoes and walked back with them to the gate where Minwoo was standing cutely. You smiled and handed them to him.

"Jeusuomnida~ They were just on the grass and I thought they looked nice, so I took them. Hope you don't mind." you said as he took the shoes

"Oh!! Aniya~ I don't mind." he replied with a smile, and you smiled back.

"... Ok, I'm gonna... go back now." you pointed to your house, and slowly turned to your side as you spoke.

"Oh right! Of course! Kamsahamnida again! Annyeong!" Minwoo waved at you, and you exchanged smiles once again, then walked back inside your house.

"Ahhh~" Minwoo turned around slowly and held his shoes tightly, thinking all about you. "She was so cute." he said, and touched his cheeks.

Hyunseong walked up to Minwoo and laughed to himself of him. "Hey, someone's in love~~" he said out loud, and Minwoo blushed while the other guys laughed.

"I like her too... but I guess since Minwoo saw her first, I'll let her go." Kwangmin said childishly, and looked down. Then Youngmin put his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder. "Gwaenchana. I'll let her go too. For Minwoo-ie. Cheer up. At least we can sulk together :P." Youngmin joked, and all of them smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day~ 

Minwoo and the other guys walked up to your front door (they stepped over the gate). Minwoo was holding some cute pink flowers and a bag, standing on your porch, with the other Boyfriend guys behind him.

He breathed in deeply, and raised him hand to knock on the door,  but hesitated and turned around to walk off. 'I can't do this." he said nervously,  but the other boys pushed him back. "Minwoo-ah!! Don't be scared!! Hwaiting!!" they tried to give him support. He looked at them and turned back around to the door, breathed again, and knocked on the door bravely.

You heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. Surprisingly, it was Minwoo, and you saw the other boys behind him. You opened the door fully and stood up straight. You gave a confused look at Minwoo, and saw him gulp, which made you giggle, as you thought you knew what he was going to do.

"Annyeong haseyo~ Chonun- Chonun No Minwoo inmida! I know... we don't really know eachother well. I mean, I don't even know your name, but- I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend!!" he said and bowed while pushing the things in his hand forward more towards you. You were a bit shocked, but super happy as well. You never had such a cute guy confess to you before.

The Boyfriend boys behind all squeezed their hands together nervously. They hoped you'd accept.

You took the things Minwoo was holding and he looked up happily. He looked back and all the boys celebrated by hi-5ing and cheering for Minwoo. He then turned back to look at you happily, and you smiled at him. You opened the bag he gave you, and saw a pair of red shoes. They had the word 'Girlfriend' on them (in korean), and you smiled happily. It had a special meaning to both of you. A special gift.

You looked up at him happily, and gave him a hug. You felt so happy to have such a nice boyfriend. You moved back and looked at him in the eyes.

The whole world seemed to stop around you, and that it was just you and him. Just you and Minwoo. Happy together. Maybe it'll be like this forever. Maybe not. All you knew was that you were happy now and you liked it.

"Minwoo-ah~" you started, "Chonun you inmida" you said with a smile, and let out your hand. He smiled happily and grabbed your hand, as if he'd never let it go. ~ :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys!! here's my first one shot :) i'll probably do more though ^^ on kwangmin and youngmin, jeongmin and the others :) or something lol. i'll think of something. anyway hope you guys like it :) sorry it took soo long!! anyway i only put the foreward up and i got 2 subbies!! yay!! even though today i saw one fanfic which got 200 subbies when only the foreward was posted. i don't care i'm still happy!! thankyou readers :) ok, bye :) ppyong!!! <3 <3 <3 ^^y ^^y ^^y