Jeongmin - Proposal

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

Hello ^^ first of all this is my first Jeongmin one shoot, also its to Eunhwa86 saengie who requested it ages ago! Mianhae so slow.... here it is though, hope you guys like it ^^ Happy reading~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.O.V.

 

Jeongmin, a 19 year old teenage boy from South Korea, has never been in a relationship. He has an amazing voice, and he's even part of the new boy group Boyfriend, but he's never had a girlfriend, or shared his first kiss with anyone yet. Well, this is all about to change~

 

Minwoo's P.O.V.

We were all walking down the streets near the shops together when Donghyun hyung spotted a girl opposite the street and nudges us to look.

"Yah! Look! Over there!" he said and we all looked at the tall lady who was walking past, in the short summer dress with the brown belt at her waist. Her branded bag and her beautiful hair and SUPER high heels. Donghyun hyung looked mesmerised. Hyunseong came over and put his arm around Donghyun hyung's shoulder and did a whistle sound.

'hoo~ yeppeoda!!" he complimented and agreed with Donghyun hyung. "You and I have the same taste." he added, with a bit of creepiness.

The twin hyungs just nodded in unison when Donghyun hyung looked at them, but Jeongmin hyung was just standing away looking at the ground.

Hyunseong walked up to Jeongmin and tapped him.

"Yah, you know you missed another one again!!" he emphasized the 'again'

Jeongmin looked up at him annoyingly and just ignored him.

I thought about it and a thought popped into my head. I smiled at my brightness, and walked up closer to them.

tumblr_lmiyddv6cp1qau326.gif

 

"Hyung!" I said loud so they all focused on me with curious faces

"I've got it!" I emphasized, leaving them more curious, then I pointed to Jeongmin hyung

"I know how we're gonna make you *points* Jeongmin hyung, take a look at a girl and fall in love with her." I announced, and they all gave sarcastic faces.

But I gave my confident look, and told them my plan. They all leaned in.

tumblr_lmiyf31M4v1qau326.gif

"Ok, so we're on the streets of South Korea now. People are everywhere!! So, I think we could buy Jeongmin hyung a bunch of flowers and make him give them to one girl he sees on the streets today, and he has to confess to her!! What do you think?" I said and looked up at all of their happy faces, then we did a small celebration:

tumblr_lmiwwrEBgV1qau326.gif

(credit for all three gifs: http://boyfriendgifs.tumblr.com/post/6349029228/im-your-boyfriend-min-woo)

But Jeongmin hyung wasn't very sure about this.

"Shiro. I'm not gonna do it." he said, started to get angry

But we all nudged him and told him that it was his time to be in a relationship for once. But the twins were smart.

"Hyung!! You have to do it! Because if you don't.... ehehe *evil faces*" they started, which built up a scary atmosphere, then they blurted out almost 1000 things in one short minute.

Youngmin: "You must wash all my clothes for a week!! Only you!" Kwangmin: "You must buy me heaps of Pikachu bread!!"

Youngmin: "You must wash the dishes for a whole month too!" Kwangmin: "You must buy me the new small Pikachu on sale now!!"

Youngmin: "It's your job to wake everyone up in the morning from now on!!" Kwangmin: "You  must buy me heaps of Pikachu accessories, of my choice!!"

Youngmin: "Make your OWN breakfast, don't always rely on hyung." *nods from Donghyun and Hyunseong*

Kwangmin: "You must buy me the Pikachu beanie and wear it with me on the streets for one whole day!!"

the list went on for what seemed like 100 hours, in the short... one minute. ^^

Jeongmin looked sarcastically at the twins, then he faced the ground seriously for a few seconds. We all put on our puppy faces, and he eventually nodded, with a bit of unwillingness in it. We celebrated again ^^.

"Let's get it started then!" I announced, and we continued our happy stride down the street. I smiled at how smart I could be. :DDDDDD

 

5 mins later~

 

Jeongmin's P.O.V

We went to the flower store and looked at all the flowers. There were so many, but at the thought that I had to give them to a girl and confess!! all in one day, just made me annoyed when I looked at them.

The lady came out and asked if we needed help, and Hyunseong hyung asked for flowers that are good to use for confessions. The lady showed us these:

 

 (credit: http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/8314/detailview.aspx?id=8314&type=3)

"Light pink roses are perfect for confessions. They symbolise joy, admiration and happiness. Would you like them?" she recommended (thanks Kitty unnie for telling me ^^) and all their faces lit up, I just scoffed at what I was doing. Donghyun hyung nodded and bought them.

"Kamsahamnida." we all said as we bowed and left the shop.

Donghyun hyung took the flowers and gave them to me. I looked at him annoyingly, but he grabbed my hand forcefully and gave them to me. I held them in my hand and let it face the ground. "What have i got myself into??" I said to myself, and Donghyun hyung just chuckled.

"Haha. It's called ... love~ sarang~ the thing that we all want and need~..." he sounded quite emotional but sarcastic at the same time, as if we were in a fantasy book and he was the ancient wise one who was going to tell me my epic journey and destiny

"Now, go out there and get that lucky Wonderful Girl!" he said and pushed me out onto the street. I turned back to see them.

"Hwaiting!!" they all showed their fighting fists and I just walked off, with them following from far away.

I lifted my head off the floor and looked up straight around for once. I turned my head to look around for some girls. I walked to a bridge edge and just leaned on the edge. I didn't notice, but someone was standing near me, and I turned to get scared by someone I didn't know.

 (credit to: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ulzzang-gif?before=1335287782)

She was drinking her drink while looking at me. I quickly stood back up normally and cleared my throat. I just glanced at her to confirm that she was looking at me. She stopped drinking and looked at me, then she smiled. Unknowingly, I smiled back, then when I realised I looked away and turned to walk off, when she stopped me.

"Yah!" she said in a normal tone, which made me freeze. I turned back and looked at her in her beautiful eyes, almost mesmorized.

"What's your name?" she asked, almost flirtly, but I could tell she didn't mean it in that way

I cleared my throat again, and said: "Uhh... Jeongmin-imnida." I did a small bow with my head and she just giggled, which made me unsure if she was laughing at my actions or thinking I was stupid.

"I like that name." was all she said, and I felt flutters. It was like there was fairy dust inside that was spreading around my chest from my heart, and I couldn't stop it. I just nodded.

There was a silence between us. She started to look impatient and made confused looks, but I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. Oh wait! The flowers.... should I? What if she rejects me?... then I flashbacked to all the things the twins told me I had to do. I made a determined face.

I walked up closer to her. "What's your name?" I asked bravely, trying to sound casual, and she smiled cutely

"Minah-imnida!!" she said and did a peace sign. Flutters again surrounded me. I smiled and bravely got down on one knee and showed her the flowers. She seemed shocked at my sudden action.

"Minah-ah. I know it's really quick, but from our first sight, I thought you were very pretty and cute, and I like you. Would you let me be your boyfriend?"

A huge smile formed on her face and she took the flowers from me and nodded.

"Nae Jeongmin-ah. I want to be your girlfriend! Gomawo for the flowers, they're so pretty~" she said and admired the flowers.

 

Author's P.O.V.

The rest of Boyfriend were watching from far away and celebrated and squealed like girls when they saw Jeongmin get down on one knee.

"Wow, that was really quick." Donghyun said, and the others nodded.

They celebrated again when the girl showed her appreciation for the flowers and Jeongmin's confession.

"Yay!! My plan worked!!" Minwoo cheered!

They all nodded back happily. Youngmin took out his phone and they al leaned in to see what he was doing.

 

Minah's P.O.V.

I intertwined by hand with Jeongmin. Jum Jum Jum (little by little) our steps were. I wanted to enjoy every single second of our time together.

I looked up at him and smiled, and he smiled back.

"You're my lady now! No escaping!" he teased and I nodded back.

We sat down at a nearby bench and Jeongmin asked me to wait 5 mins while he went to buy ice-cream. I smiled and nodded.

When he left his phone fell out of his pocket, but he didn't hear me when I called him, so I held onto it.

To my suprise, it rang, and I looked for Jeongmin. But he was far away, so I picked up instead to tell the person to wait.

I picked up but before I could speak I heard voices.

 

"Yah hyung! Chukahae! You finally got a girl! That's one! So now you've got experience so in the future you know what to do." a boy's voice was through the phone, and I was about the explain that Jeongmin was away, when they continued talking.

 

Hyunseong's P.O.V.

We tried to catch up to Jeongmin and his new girlfriend, but there was no one to hide, so we hid in a spot where we couldn't see them clearly. Youngmin called Jeongmin to congratulate him, and I went around the corner to see them. But Jeongmin wasn't there, only Minah was, and she was holding the phone. I heard Youngmin's voice into the phone and my eyes went O.O!! I ran back to them and hung up the phone just after Youngmin said the next line:

"Hyung charasseo (you did well)! Didn't expect you to get the girl so quickly, guess our plan worked-" *beep*

 

They looked up at me and gave confused faces, and I told them that it was Minah holding the phone and they all ran with me to see. Youngmin covered his mouth the Donghyun slapped him softly, while Kwangmin ruffled his hair. We knew we'd stuffed it up for Jeongmin.

 

Minah's P.O.V.

"Hyung charasseo (you did well)! Didn't expect you to get the girl so quickly, guess our plan worked-" *beep*

I heard those words which made me confused. Plan? Did Jeongmin 'plan' to get me? So, he did it as a dare, not because he really liked me? Just at this time Jeongmin came back with two icecreams, but I looked up at him with a betrayed look.

"Waeyo? Is something wrong?" he asked but I looked away to the side, my eyes were going red, with tears ready to fall.

He put his hand on mine and bent down to looked at me.

"Minah, are you okay?" he asked sofly again. This time I turned my head sharply to him and looked him angrily in the eyes. He gave a confused look, but I wasn't affected. How could he do this to me??

"Jeongmin-ah. Do you like me?" I asked him straight up.

He chuckled. "Of course I do Minah, why else do you think I confessed to you?" he joked, but that hit the spot. Where it hurt.

"Maybe because your friends told you to." I said coldly, and he froze. I looked at him and smirked. I was right.

"How- how.... do you know about that?" he asked, super suprised (but in a bad way).

I knew it!! He only confessed to me because of his friends who dares him to. Oh man I'm so stupid >.< and I even came up to him first. I'm such a babo. :'(

I stood up and began to walk off when Jeongmin pulled my arm back.

 

Jeongmin's P.O.V.

"Minah-ah!! It's not what you think!!" I tried to explain, but he jerked her arm for me to let go, but I didn't.

"Minah I didn't confess to you because of my friends. Chinja!!" I yelled, but she didn't seem to agree.

"Yeah right!! You only did it because your friends dared you to, didn't they??" she yelled back, and a small crowd started to form.

"No, it's not like that! I did it because I LIKE YOU!!!!" I shouted, and she freezed. I took a deep breath out and turned to be infront of her.

"Minah-ah. Nae. I was dared by my friend to get a girl and confess to her in one day. But they said, it had to be a girl I really liked. When you came up to me, it was love at first sight, that's why I confessed to you. I was there because my friends made me, but I confessed because you made my heart beat faster. Because you made me feel flutters, because when you stood there you were like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the world. ..." I confessed again and the people around us clapped, I never knew I could be so romatic either -_-'''

The rest of Boyfriend ran to us and i shot them death stares.

They all bowed, with Youngmin infront.

"Jusungeyo!!!!" he said loudly, and Minah recognised his voice.

"i didn't mean to make you misunderstand, I just wanted to congratulate hyung for confessing to a girl for the first time. Cheongmal mianhae. Please forgive us, but you need to believe and trust hyung. He really does like you." he said and Minah looked up at all of us, then she seemed to understand.

She smiled and nodded, and slid her hand down with mine and I smiled back.

Then Youngmin leaned next to her and whispered something, which made her giggle.

"Did you know that Jeongmin hasn't had his first kiss yet?" (Youngmin)

"Yah! What are you secretly saying to my girl?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable at how close he was to her, even though I knew he was just being a friend.

"Nothing for you to know. :P Mehrong." Youngmin stuck his tongue out at me, and I made a 'Jugule (wanna die?)?' face to him, then I quickly hid it after Minah giggled at me again.

Youngmin then put his arm around Minah and spoke. "I just told her... that someone hasn't had their first kiss yet!!" he said and I got really embarassed.

I stood closer and moved Youngmin's hand away from Minah.

Yah! Nae neoja sondaejima!! (dont' touch my girl)"   I almost sounded angry, but all the other guys knew I was being jealous. Minah then tugged my shirt and I turned to face her. She smiled cheekily, then pulled me in and put her lips on mine. My face was like: >.< O.O >.<''

I  blinked a few times unbelievingly, and the other guys turned around awkwardly and covered their eyes.

"We can't see anything. Mehrong." Kwangmin said, and the others made agreeing murmurs.

 

I.... was kissed!!!!! Minah,... kissed me!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *celebration time*

She leaned back and broke the kiss. We looked into eachother's eyes.

"Johahe." was all I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hoooooo another update ^^ i just checked the poll today again and there are lots of votes for 'Kwangmin - Pikachu is missing!' so that'll be next ^^ pls be patient because I have camp next week so the next udpate will be in about two weeks. MIANHAE READERS!! but thanks for your undying support ^^ author will try her best to update. until next time, ppyong ^^