Hyunseong - Through The Lens

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

I entered the huge building of Starship Entertainment holding my bags carefully. One of them held my precious baby, my professional camera; and the second one held inside my lens and automatic-flash lights. I became a photographer for Starship a few months ago but already got to work with everyone... Album covers, photobooks; everything you can imagine, I did. The elevators were all full with people so I took the stairs to the 6th floor, panting heavily when I finally got there. Luckily, the photoshoot room I was going to work at wasn't far from the stairs. 

A yellow sticky note on the door confirmed that I was in the right place; the door was half-opened and I could hear some voices coming out... "No, I'm not going to do this." A man with a velvet-like voice said, letting out a heavy breath. I chuckled and pushed the door slightly, entering the room in silence. He stopped talking to the make-up noona and bowed to me deeply. I bowed just like him but didn't let a word out of my lips.

Smoothly, I placed my bags over the table and started putting everything on it's place so I could start my work. His manager-nim came into the room and greeted both of us. "Hyunseong, you will make them go crazy!" The manager-nim spoke and the boy laughed shyly, blushing. "Well, I hope so, manager-nim." He replied and turned to see me, I held my camera in my hands and motioned for him to stand in front of the black background. He got up from the chair and took a deep breath.

His shirt was sleeveless and black, and his pants looked leather-ish with the zipers and the pockets, making him look like the seven deadly sins all in one. I smiled and sighed in happiness, knowing it wouldn't be hard to work with him. I stared at him for a moment and turned back to the table, picking up another lens and changing it.

Without a warning, I took the first picture without him noticing it. He looked so cute! "He could be a Super Hero", I thought.

"Hyunseong-ah, could you please take a step back and look to the camera?" I asked in a very professional voice. He nodded and took his place. When his eyes rose up from the ground to the camera, a chill ran down my spine; his stare was melting into my heart.

After a few photos, the manager-nim had an idea: Hyunseong would take his shirt off to show his perfect body. I sent a deathly glare at the manager-nim but he wasn't looking at me. Suddenly everything got in slow motion, his hands slowly taking his shirt off, lifting it over his head and making me hold back a girly sound. Wow. Thank you so much, manager-nim, now I won't be able to finish my work.

Biting my lip, I tried to focus on taking the best pictures I could. Of course, I wasn't allowed to keep them with me, but I would surely find a way to save them on my camera. After a few pictures, I called the manager-nim to see the results so far and I connected my camera on the laptop, so they could see the pictures I've took.

Hyunseong was blushing more and more each picture I showed them but the manager-nim, on the other case, smiled brighter and brighter. "They are perfect! It will make the Bestfriends fall in love even more with the group." The manager-nim said and sat in front of the laptop, motioning for Hyunseong to sit by his side.

"Actually, I think the fans might find this one more interesting." The manager-nim said and pointed to one of his shirtless pictures where his abs could be perfectly seen and the lights in it seemed to make his body even more beautiful. The leather-ish pants made him look like he was ready to kill someone, it was hypnotizing and seducing.

"Uh... Of course, manager-nim." Hyunseong respectuflly replied, nodding slightly. While I was packing my things up, the manager-nim posted the photo on their site. Before I finished packing my things up, I could hear them chuckle while reading the over a hundred comments they received in less then five minutes. I guess my work was finished.

My hand reached out for the door handle, but a smoother hand reached it before me, opening it for me. "Can I buy you a coffee?" His voice whispered gently and velvet-like. I nearly shivered at the sound of it but recovered myself quickly.

"Sure." I smiled and he took my hand.

~|ooo|~

We entered this very cosy little coffee shop and sat at a table in the corner. After a while the waitress came to us and she looked like a cute nerdy girl with a bright smile. I chuckled at her cuteness because I could never manage to be like that; cute and beautiful.

"What can I get this beautiful couple tonight?" She asked cheerfully and I blushed, instantly opening my mouth to explain we weren't a couple, but Hyunseong cut me. "I'll get a cookies and cream frappuccino." The waitress smiled at his words as he took my hand in his, making me blush even more. The cute girl turned around to me, waiting.

"I'll have an iced tea with lemon." I managed to let out without stuttering. When she went away, I turned to see the beautiful boy in front of me. "Why did you let her think we're a couple?"

"Because I really want us to be." He whispered with a amazing smile and leaned closer to me, giving me a peck on the lips.

My eyes blinked a few times then closed as I seemed to have flown on the inside. Like I was taken to a whole other world, I guess they call it... 'love'. Though, this started when I first took the photos of him. So... our love was made... 'Through The Lens'...

~~

Co-author note: Heve you all seen Dance Dance Dance and the My Lady full mv's already? I loved them so much! Overwhelming cuteness XD Even though Janus cancept was my favourite, I love to see them as kawaii and perfectly gentlemanly as always ^.~

author note: guys, we have a fanfic trailer and it is DAEBAK!! It's on the foreward so PLEASEPLEASE go check it out :d *bows* gomawo my unnie made it and I really love it, pls leave your awesome comments. Thanks again :)