Youngmin - Are We Fated? (for shiro123) [ part two ]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

"Eomma, just tell me. Why does appa want me to marry Yoomi?" Youngmin fought back his tears and stared his mum in the eyes seriously, but his voice was croaky.

Kwangmin looked down and squeezed his fist tighter. You guessed their twin connection was really tight, Kwangmin had a sad and empathetic expression, as if for his hyung who had a sad look.

"*sigh* Your appa's business... isn't going very well Youngmin. We need a lot of funding for our program to run, and hopefully we will get enough money to support the company. So-"

"So you want me to marry Yoomi so her appa will give our appa money for the company..." Youngmin nodded as he spoke, and his eomma nodded back with a big sigh.

"Mianhae Youngmin-ah.... but... we have no other way out." she said in a low voice

"Eomma, isn't Yoomi's appa appa's best friend? If so why does he want to force hyung and Yoomi together?" Kwangmin spoke up suddenly

"I asked your appa that too, but your appa said that Yoomi's appa told him that Yoomi apparently has some admiration towards Youngmin, and her appa wants her to get married as soon as possible, so he wishes for Youngmin to be his son-in-law." she explained, and you looked down. You squeezed your fist too.

*Eottokhe? What could we do? What else is there to do anyway? If Youngmin and I stay together, his appa's company may go down. But... if we separate... * you thought.

"I want to talk to appa." Youngmin turned around to leave but Kwangmin got up and held his shoulder.

"Hyung, don't! I know you're angry, but even if you want to stop this, appa isn't the right person to talk to." he spoke loudly, hoping his hyung would listen to him

"What... do you mean?" Youngmin turned his head to the side and asked

"Hmm. Think about it. Do you really think appa would arrange marry you unless he had to? I'm guessing Yoomi's appa just asked our appa for your marriage with his daughter because of a few nice words she said about you to him. We don't even know if Yoomi herself knows. So we should find her, make sure she really likes you. And if she doesn't, just ask her to tell her appa. If she does... we'll go from there." Kwangmin let go of Youngmin's shoulder, as you stood up with the broken plate pieces.

"Ah!" you exclaimed quietly as you put the sharp pieces into the bin. They both looked at you.

"Waeyo?" "Gwaenchana?" Kwangmin then Youngmin asked you, and you nodded, quickly hiding your hand behind your back.

"Hyung, let's not waste anymore time. Let's go find that Yoomi. Eomma, do you have her address?" Kwangmin looked at his eomma, who gave a business card with the address.

"Go out first, I'll Be There in a sec." Kwangmin said as he ran to his room then back

"Kaja." you said as you followed them out of the house.

"Chakahman!"

The three of you turned back

"Youngmin-ah... mianhae... for..... you know... slapping you before." Jo eomma looked down, and you continued walking out.

"Get in, I'll drive." Kwangmin said, as he pulled his car keys out of his pocket. (Let's pretend they have their driver's license ^^)

"Hyung." Kwangmin whispered as he handed something to Youngmin. He eyed Youngmin then you, while you were still getting inside the car.

Youngmin saw how you carefully closed the car door, and showed a face of concern. You quickly buckled your seatbelt with a stinging pain.

"Let's Get It Started then. Go!!" you chirped, then saw their down faces

"Sorry... shouldn't have said that. Let's go then." you looked down, thinking you said something that didn't suit the mood

"you-ah... why did you have to hide it?" Youngmin looked at you sadly, and you blinked

"...Hmm?" you hmmed then expressed a 'caught' face when he grabbed your right hand and saw the cut. He sighed once again and put on the bandaid Kwangmin gave him earlier.

"Mianhae oppa.... I'm not helping." you said, when Youngmin pulled you into a warm hug. You wrapped your arms around him too, then he your hair as Kwangmin started to drive the car.

"Anii, it's not your fault, so don't say that you-ah... I'm so sorry, you shouldn't need to face all this." he spoke sadly, but you put your finger to his lips

"Oppa, I'm not facing this on my own. I'm facing it with you. When I'm with you, no matter what we do or what we have to face, I will face it bravely because of the strength you give me." you smiled as you hope you gave him support

He smiled and grabbed your hand. He held it the whole way.

"We're here. Kaja." Kwangmin stopped the car and got off.

All three of you walked into the company doors. At first you thought of going to the front desk and asking to meet Yoomi, but there was no need.

A tall girl with wavy hair wearing typical teenager clothes was walking around a middle-aged man whining to him.

"Ah!! Appa~ Jebal~ Just call of the wedding!! Please!! All I did was say that Jo Youngmin looks cute, that was it! I never said I liked him or that I want to marry him!! It's all in your head, so please call off the wedding offf!!!" she walked around her appa in circles, leaving the three of you a bit dumbfounded.

Yoomi stopped talking when she saw you three, noticing Youngmin. She went wide-eyed and ran over to drag Youngmin to her appa.

"Heeeyy!!" she exclaimed when she saw Youngmin

"Appa, appa! It's him! This is Youngmin!!! Now, Youngmin, tell my appa. Us two, we have NOOO feelings for eachother, right??" she said sarcastically, and Youngmin nodded seriously towards Yoomi's appa

"Youngmin-ah, do you really have no feelings to my daughter? She's.... not good enough for you?" Yoomi's appa used a calm tone

Youngmin nodded again. "Ahjussi, Yoomi is a very nice girl, but I'm positive that we don't have feelings for eachother besides beings friends. Jeuseuomnida. But I already have a girlfriend. As for the fundings from you for my appa's company..." Youngmin bowed then asked nervously

"See appa!! Not One, But Two disagreements to our wedding, so please... cancel it!!" Yoomi counted to two on her fingers as she emphasized her point.

Finally her appa surrended.

"Hmm... arassa arasseoyo daughter!! *pat pat* Happy now? I'll cancel the wedding." her appa said, making Yoomi hug him and cheer. She turned around to you and smiled happily, giving a thumbs up. You smiled while giving a small bow.

"Ah... ahjussi... about the fundings..." Youngmin asked again

"Hmm... Youngmin-ah. Keobjeongba. Your father and I have been friends for a long time, I will not stop the fundings just because you will not marry Yoomi. This was just a bonus." he gave a reassuring smile to Youngmin which made us all give out relieved sighs

Kwangmin and you looked to eachother and cheered. "Yes oppa!!" "Yeah!!" you both cheered and hi-5ed eachother. "Keke~ I knew we could do it." Youngmin whispered to himself

"Kamsahamnida ahjussi!! I'll be going then. Have a good day." Youngmin bowed and waved off to Yoomi happily. They watched him go and Yoomi continued with her day, now happy that she didn't have to marry someone she didn't love.

Youngmin walked in your direction, and you felt your heart beating faster. For some reason your cheeks went red. It was weird timing, but they did.

He smiled and slipped his hands into yours.

"Yay oppa! Now we won't have to worry anymore! Charasseo!!" you smiled and looked into his sparkling eyes

"Uhh.... guys!!" Kwangmin snapped his fingers inbetween your faces, making you shake your head.

"Y-yeah?" you looked at Kwangmin, who gave a uhh-what-are-you-doing face

"Oh.. uhh, kaja. Let's go tell your parents the good news!!" you chirped and they nodded.

~~

In the car....

"Nothing can ever pull us apart anymore...." Youngmin said happily as he held your hand

You smiled and nodded. "Mmm! Nothing..." you both looked into eachother's eyes once again

"Ouu! Ice cream truck!!" Kwangmin pointed to one which stopped right across the street.

"Well... maybe not nothing! Race you!!!" you got out of the car and ran happily to the ice cream truck, with the cheerful Youngmin running after you.

"One ice cream double scoop with chocolate and cookies and cream please!!" you both exclaimed, then looked at eachother, surprised at the coincidence

As you ate your ice cream you thought

"Hmm... I guess it's not only Kwangmin who has a special connection with Youngmin oppa then. Kekeke~"

 

~~~

... did you guys like it? i think it's a bit weird... but i hope you guys like dit anyway :)) i'm going to do chappies for Hyunseong and Donghyun leader-nim *salut* (i don't know why i just always want to do that when i say his name haha) and I m ight do a Kwangmin one again :)

Also, CAN'T WAIT FOR JANUS MV AND ALBUM TO BEEE RELEASEDDDD~ muahah :D so i was thinking maybe I'll do a quick one shot chapter with all of them to celebrate the new mv.... yeah? it might be a bit later... but I'll try ^^

lastly, thanks for reading and good night :) take care and have fun

sweet dreams

SMILE ^^ ppyong :D ~