Youngmin - Nerdy Love [request by Little_angel and laine_youngkwangwoo]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

-Request by Little_angel and laine_youngkwangwoo ^^ I hope you like it :)

 

"There's still half an hour to go..." I looked around and everyone else was still into their test, while I was just sitting there being bored. The teacher eyed me to get out a book and read while I waited. I eyed back that it was in my locker. She eyed back giving me permission to go get it. I smiled at left. I love my teacher, we can totally understand eachother's silent conversations.

"Mm Mm Mm~ M-M-M-Mmm~" I mumbled Boyfriend's 'You And I' as I walked lightly to my locker

I put my key in and opened the door.

"Yah, hyung, hajima~ (don't do it). Hajima!!" I heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice and giggle from further down the corridor. I tilted back a bit and peeked my eyes behind my locker door to see three young boys walk in

I blinked twice before losing my breath. My eyes went wide, my cheeks went red and I covered my mouth in shock.

I pulled myself into my locker quickly to hide, hitting my head on the shelf. The sound echoed down the hallway. I bit my lip hard, knowing that they would have heard. Why am I so opposite today?

"Oh! Haksaeng (student), gwaenchana (are you okay)?" I heard his voice, it was Kwangmin's. No, Youngmin's. No, ... well it was one of them. They came so close I could see their footsteps from under the locker door so I quickly grabbed a book and covered my face. I jumped out from behind the locker door and shut it.

"Uh-ne! Gwaenchana." I quickly bowed then ran off with the book in my arms, lucky they didn't see my tomato face.

I dashed for the classroom and took a deep breathe before walking inside normally and sitting down. The students who sat next to me had handed in their tests and left class to have early basketball practice. Yeah, our class is very sporty.

I opened my book and began reading when there was a knock at the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo (Hello)." the three maknae of Boyfriend just walked into my classroom and bowed to all of us.

Immediately all the random feelings from before came back and I saw all the other girls in the class gasp and faint.

"Eotteohke, eotteohke?" I freaked out on the inside. The teacher kindly stood up and welcomed them to the class.

"Some students have left class so you can sit in those empty seats there." she pointed to all the seats around me. I suddenly felt my cheeks go red hot.

"Ne." they bowed their heads politely and sat down, giving me a friendly wave. I just shyly bowed my head back.

"Yah... why do I feel so weird? Act normal in class for once you-ah, you're supposed to concentrate on the teacher's words in class, not the three good-looking, cute and kind boys sitting around you. No no no. Stop it." you lightly slapped your cheeks and looked at the teacher.

Suddenly I felt something hit me on the side of my arm. It was a scrunched up sheet of paper that someone threw from the back. I just ignored it, thinking it was an accident. But after the teacher turned her back to us another one hit me. I shyly turned my head to see who it was but all the students looked as if they had no idea. I raised an eyebrow and just stayed quiet.

"Songsaengnim." the person to my right lifted up his arm

"Ne, transfer student?" she spun around and asked him

Youngmin put down his hand and spoke. "Those students back there were acting inappropriately." he spoke politely, pointing to two girls near the back of the room. All heads faced them and they looked down, scared.

"Ne, they were throwing scrunched up paper at you-ssi. I saw it too." Minwoo said, giving me a quick glance

I couldn't believe it. My bias just told off students in class for me, and his friend supported him too. Oh gosh, I must be dreaming. This is almost too good to be true. They are just as kind and charming in person as they are on my computer screen.

The teacher told them off and students started giving me secret glares behind my back, and I knew it. But it was expected, some girls in my class liked Boyfriend too, but they never knew I liked them, because I never told them.

When the class bell rang I packed my stuff and stood up, walking over carefully to Youngmin.

"Uh.... Ummm..." I mumbled a bit and he looked at me. Suddenly my eyes couldn't move as I admire his sparkling eyes, looking straight back into mine. I quickly bowed before he noticed my weirdness, then stood back up.

"Uhh... gomawo(informal 'thankyou'), for... before." I made a small smile and looked at my feet

He smiled and I suddenly felt my heart beat 1000 times a second, like it was about to burst out. I tried my best to not show it.

"Ahh~ Gwaenchana, anyone would do that. But... are you okay with your classmates bullying you like that? Shouldn't you seek more help?" he asked. His voice sounded worrying and it made meo happy to know that in his awesome life there was a time when he had concerned for me, even if that was only a split second.

"Ne, it's ok. I don't really care about them anyway." Imade a small smile again

"Oh, arasseo. Well if you ever need help just tell us, we'll help you." he smiled, letting out his hand

"Annyeong, chonun Jo Youngmin imnida. Please take care of me." he introduced himself. I shyly shook his hand and replied back.

"Annyeong, chonun you imnida. I'll try and help you with anything I can, don't be afraid to ask." I smiled. I had be-friended Jo Youngmin, one of the two visuals of Boyfriend.

 

Over the next few weeks I hanged out with the maknae line of Boyfriend a lot and we all helped eachother here and there. Our friendship grew stronger and my heart felt like it beated faster everytime I saw him... no matter how many times I saw him in one day, it would beat faster and faster and faster. I like the feeling, but at the same time I'm scared. I'm scared to face my true feelings, because I don't want to get hurt. The heartbreaking pain knowing that you are in a one-sided love is something I don't want to go through. So, unless he confesses, I won't tell him my feelings.

 

"you-ah, can we talk for a bit in private?" Youngmin walked up to me during break time. I smiled and nodded, leaving Minwoo and Kwangmin

"What is it oppa?" I smiled

He took deep breathes but kept on smiling

"I... I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I... to tell the truth.... I... I... aish all this stuttering seriouslyisn'tmystylebutIlikeyou!!" he talked as if his words were on fast forward and he looked away with red cheeks

"...Huh? What? Hey, oppa, your face is red, are you hot?" I looked at him curiously

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"A-a-aniya.. It's... It's..."

"It's... what oppa?"

"It's.... Aish I'm blushing okay!!??" he almost yelled and looked away, embarassed. Students who were close by heard him and gathered in to form a circle around us

For a second my heart seemed to beat 1000000000000 times a second, just for that second. Then I looked down and smiled happily, also blushing a bit

"It's ... It's just that... over the past few weeks. Ever since the first day we met, we've been really good friends. And... I realised that... I really like you... Will you be my girlfriend?" he confessed and there were gasps around us

I looked into his eyes and saw the sparkle that was always there. 

"I...I...I want to be your girlfriend." I said quietly so only he could hear me, and he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. Then Kwangmin and Minwoo ran to us and clapped while cheering.

"Wooo!! Hyung, charanda([you] did well)!!" they were so happy, and so were we

"Gomawo oppa." I smiled and he smiled back.

 

~~~~~~~~

sorry, i'm not sure if it's good or not... but i hope you liked it ^^ pls leave a comment :) gomawo for reading and requesting :D