Jo Twins - MINi Monsters and MINi Marriages (for hazel)

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

"Annyeong!" You greeted your two friends JiYun and Yumi when you met them at the school gate

"Hi." "Hi."

"Oh, annyeoooong." a sarcastic voice brushed past you, the girl flicking her hair as she rolled her eyes at the three of you

"You-" Yumi started but you quickly held her back, shaking your head. Yumi shot the tall girl a stare and shut

After the few girls left you went to class together, Yumi whining about the bullies again.

"Hyunmi-ah, I just don't get it. You're ri-" you quickly covered , making her sit down

"Oh, sorry. As I was saying, you're rich, why do you even put up with this? You could easily call a body guard or something." she leaned in closer and spoke

"And have everyone in the school scared of me and avoiding me? No thankyou." you quickly replied, shaking your head once again

"Hmm.... let's just ignore them for now. I'm sure they'll stop soon." JiYun spoke and you nodded nicely. Yumi gave an inconvinced look

"You've said that for the past year JiYun...." she explained as there was a small silence

JiYun and you both shrugged your shoulders and smiled at Yumi, until she finally gave in.

Then the teacher walked in.

"Good morning everyone." he greeted as you all stood up and bowed

"Good morning Seonsaengnim (teacher)." you all sat down

"Well, I know we've had so many changes with the class this year and a lot of you have been very unhappy about it," the teacher started as almost everyone nodded

"...but I'm sure you'll be happy with these new students who are coming into our class. You might even thank me. Keke. Anyway, please welcome our new students in then." he said as you all made small welcoming claps

Three young boys with fresh and active looks walked in, smiling brightly. They stood in a line at the front of the class, quickly scanning the room.

"So this is Jo Kwangmin." the teacher pointed to the one with the blonde hair. He looked to the boy next to him and almost instinctively swapped places. Then they smiled and quickly explained to the teacher who was who.

"Jeoneun Jo Youngmin imnida (I am Jo Youngmin)." the blonde one explained, as the whole class obviously realised that they were twins.

"I'm Jo Kwangmin." the one with black hair introduced as girls squealed and jumped in their chairs

"Ah, sorry. And you're No Minwoo, correct?" the teacher's words had some worry.

"Ne! Annyeonghaseyo No Minwoo imnida." the shortest one bowed cutely and greeted the teacher and class

You gulped. His smile. His laugh. His giggle. His eyes. His hair.

He scanned the room once again and his eyes met yours for a split second. You quickly looked down then out the window then back to your lap. You were everywhere, nervous that he looked at you.

You glanced over at Yumi, she looked almost bored. JiYun looked kind and just shot them polite smiles.

You? Uhh... I don't know. Welcoming yet shy? You're like the in-between.

"Where is the art room? I'm so lost, the school is so big and this map is so confusing." Kwangmin scratched his head as Youngmin and him both stared blankly at Kwangmin's diary page.

"Maybe we should ask someone. Mmm..." Minwoo swished his head from left to right when you, Jiyun and Yumi appeared on his left, further down in the corridor. He smiled, taking his chance to make his first new friend here.

"Umm, sorry. We're a bit lost... where's the art room?" you heard a voice infront of you as you lifted your head, only to end up wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

Though Minwoo's eyes were only on you, words you had prepared wouldn't come out for some reason. Yumi nudged you for a second, then Jiyun finally spoke.

"Hyunmi has art now, she can show you." Jiyun cheekily pushed you forward a step so that you were not even a ruler-length apart from Minwoo. Both your eyes blinked in shyness as you quickly stepped back and bowed. Your courage suddenly rushed back.

"Annyeonghaseyo (hello), I'm Hyunmi. Nice to meet you." you said nicely as he introduced himself back.

"MInwoo-yah! Ppalli (hurry/quick), we're going to be late." the twins called as the people in the corridor were lessening.

"Ne, arasseo (got it). Hyunmi-ssi, can we go now?" Minwoo turned back and asked you. You nodded and left your two friends. Jiyun secretly gave you a fighting fist.

"Okay, it's just over there. Room 31 in that building with the red bricks." you pointed as the four of you rushed to the building

You lead the way and took quick steps, not wanting to slow them down.

"It's just in- Oof!" you were going to hold the door open for them but tripped over a dark coloured rope that was right inside the door. Your books fell and your elbow knocked the hard ground.

Suddenly familiar cackles and laughs came from nowhere. Then the tall girls revealed themselves. You really felt sick of them. You thought you could just ignore them and they would stop but this has gone to far. If you were by yourself you might have just run off, pretending it was all an accident. Maybe you just felt annoyed because you didn't want a clumsy image infront of... him.

"Oh! Isn't that Hyunmi? What's she doing on the floor?" one of them fanned herself

"Did she get put on cleaning duty or something? Doesn't she know there's something called a broom?" another scoffed

You felt your frustration appear in your watery eyes as you shot the floor glares

"Hyunmi-ssi. Gwaenchana (are you okay)?" the three new kids, whose names all have 'Min' in them, rushed in. Minwoo helped you up as the twins picked up your books.

"Yeah, you don't need to-" your eyes shot to the girls; No. You saw their eyes fill up with rage and you already knew it was too late.

"Who-" Youngmin was about to ask when his eyes met the girls almost his height. Their fury quickly changed into shock.

"Did you do this?" he asked with a straight voice

They didn't speak and Youngmin took it as a yes.

He turned back and helped Kwangmin straightened your pile of books.

"Come on. We're gonna be late." he said and nudged the three of you to leave. You did as he wanted and ignored the bullies.

Since they shrugged it off, so did you.

"Gomawo." you thanked right before entering class

Youngmin gave a genuine smile. "We didn't really do anything. If they try to bully you again, tell us. We'll help you." he said, but that made you shake your head on the inside. Now that you've become friends with them, you'll get bullied even more.

"So how was it? They seem like nice people." Yumi asked during break time

You nodded. "Ne, but... the bullies don't seem to be very happy about it."

JiYun made a sad face. "I had a feeling this would happen."

"So what? You're going to not be friends with them? After this long and hard year you want to give in to the bullies?" Yumi, who was the one you expected to pull you away from them, encouraged you for once about it

"Well..."

" Well what? If you want to be friends with them, then do so! Don't care about what they think, bullies will be bullies. And we will be who we are. Don't worry, if they try to pull you away from being friends with the 3 Mins, I'll help you." Yumi fisted her shoulder like a tomboy as you and Jiyun giggled.

"Yah, you sound exactly like Youngmin." you laughed as Yumi suddenly blushed.

"You don't happen to..." Jiyun started as Yumi quickly looked away. You and Jiyun giggled over your friend's crush.

"Annyeong!" three voices called at the same time. The three of you raised your heads and saw the 3 Mins.

You all quickly stood up as new eyes met eachother.

Kwangmin was standing infront of Jiyun and Youngmin infront of Yumi. It was at that moment that you realised how much the four of them suited eachother. Yumi and Youngmin are both not afraid of bullies while Kwangmin and Jiyun are both polite and kind.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jiyun." "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwangmin." the two on your left introduces themselves to eachother. You looked to the right, but the two people who's names started with 'Y' had already run to help a boy who had fallen over. You giggled and looked at your feet for a second or two.

"Hyunmi...-ssi?" you lifted your head. Again, your breath was suddenly taken away and you gulped.

He didn't speak, his smile was enough to make you mesmorised and forget everything else in the world.

Unknowingly, you smiled back as your cheeks felt bright hot.

"I was wondering..." he started as you met his eyes again

"...can we be friends?" he let out his opened hand kindly as you felt good flutters inside.

You slowly brang your hand to his and shook it.

"Nice to meet you my new friend No Minwoo." you said cheekily as he nodded back

"And I'm happy to meet you too, my new friend: Hyunmi. Let's take care of eachother from now on then." he smiled and you nodded back this time.

"Yes, no regrets. Yumi and Youngmin were right. I shouldn't give in to the bullies. They can bully us all they want, we won't be affected. Because our friendship can get us over anything. This is a start to a new friendship which I'm more than happy to take, accept, and enjoy the journey of." you thought, as your hands let go of eachother, but your new friendship blossomed.

The next month you found out that your mother had arranged you to marry someone, along with Jiyun and Yumi.

What a coincidence. Yes. It was with the 3 Mins. Jiyun was to be married to Kwangmin, Yumi to Youngmin, and you to... Minwoo.

So your secret was out. They knew you were rich. But... you also found out that they were trainees under Starship Entertainment.

It's all okay. Why? Friends... always help eachother keep secrets. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i wrote this so late cellyne, i hope your friend likes it :) sorry i sorta didn't go with the story outline you gave me, i concentrated more on the 'friendship' part rather than the arranged marriage part, i hope you and your friend doens't mind. thankyou and thank her as well please.

:) p.s. don't forget to link me to your story when you start writing, fighting :D