Kwangmin - Pikachu is Missing!! (You're My Shine) [PART 2]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

Kwangmin fumbled through his school bag, reaching in every corner.

"No... no. Not here either. Aish!! Eoddiseo.... (where is it) [i don't know how to spell it, sorry]." he realised that Pikachu was missing.

"Where R U Pikachu..." Kwangmin looked at his lap and sighed like a little kid. Then a thought came to his head and his head shot back straight up. He grabbed out his phone and secretly texted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To: youie

 

______-ah!! Eottoke?? Pikachu is missing!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He waited for the reply

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From: youie

 

Oh no Oppa!! Did you look for it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To: youie

 

Yeah I did, I can't find it. Oh no....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She didn't reply after that, so Kwangmin just sat there and thought deeply about where he last saw it. He remembered he had it the whole day, then after recess it was gone. He spent the whole class time thinking but couldn't remember anytime where anyone came to take it.

 When the bell rang he rushed out of class with his school bag to look for you.

 

"you-ah!!" he grabbed your shoulder when he found you. You didn't wait for him today, and he saw you right when you left the school. You turned around slowly but didn't meet his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"What do we do??" he asked worriedly, almost in panic mode

".... Molla." you said quietly then quickly walked off.

"Oppa, I have to go now. See you later." you said as you left him standing there

He looked at you weirdly, then turned around and focused on finding Pikachu.

The tall girl appeared infront of him suddenly. Kwangmin noticed a Pikachu toy hanging on her hangbag and his eyes went big, filled with anger.

He stomped towards her.

"Noona! Why did you take my Pikachu without my permission?" he asked, angrily

The tall girl looked at him innocently with a confused face.

"Bwoh? Kwangmin-ah. What are you talking about?" she asked

Kwangmin pointed to the Pikachu hanging from her bag.

"This. Where did you get it?" he asked, almost furious. Kwangmin rarely loses his cool this badly, so the girls around them all scrammed off.

The tall girl started to tear up. "I got this from the sho-" she started, but Kwangmin's rage took over

"I get it... You took it because you're jealous of you aren't you? You're so immature. I thought you were a Wonderful Girl.... guess I was wrong." he looked at his crush with disappointment all over his face, and walked off home. The tall girl watched him ago, with small tears running down her face. She didn't understand at all why he suddenly flared up at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the couch of the Jo Twin's house with your arms over your knees, and your head resting on your arms. Youngmin placed a warm hot chocolate infront of you and sat down next to you.

"So... how are you feeling now?" he your shoulder like a good oppa and you remained silent.

"Oppa... I think... I should wish them the best nae? I want Kwangmin Oppa to be happy, but if his happiness isn't with me. I can't force it. Sometimes... it's better to let go rather than hold on right? Am I right? Or do I just sound stupid?" you asked your oppa, and she smiled at you proudly.

"Nae, wow it feels like my dongsaengie has grown up overnight." he nodded and gave you a light hug which made you smile.

Suddenly Kwangmin walked in and slammed the door behind him. When we saw you he walked closer, his rage was obvious.

"Waeyo?" Youngmin asked, surprised at his dongsaeng.

"It was her. I can't believe it. It was noona. She was the one who took Pikachu. How could she? Doesn't she know how important Pikachu is to me?" he said, and your head immediately shot up when you heard the words: "She was the one who took Pikachu".

As he kept talking you shook your head devastatedly. This wasn't how you planned.

'ANIYA OPPA!! ANIYAA~" you yelled out, leaving both of them looking at you for an answer.

You looked down, still shaking your head. "No no no no no!! It wasn't supposed to be like this!!" your put your hands to your head

Kwangmin grabbed your hand to stop you. "you-ah, waeyo?" he tried to stop your sudden movements. You raised your head to look at him.

"... It was me oppa. I took it." you said, revealing the Pikachu toy you were hiding in your lap. Kwangmin and Youngmin's eyes both went wide.

"Bwoya!!?? What is it doing here? But... but... I saw it... with noona just before." Kwangmin looked at it in disbelief

You shook your head once again

"Aniya oppa! I don't know what you're talking about unnie having it, but I took it from your school bag today. Mianhae. I didn't mean for the situation to get so out of hand." you looked down

"... But.... why? Why did you take it?" he asked, really confused and upset

"I.... I thought... it might not be that important to you anymore." you started, and Youngmin looked at you sadly

"Because.... you like that unnie. So... I was thinking about giving up on you, and... wishing you the best with her. I guessed that... Pikachu was our thing... but since you wanted to be with her, then I shouldn't leave our memories with you. I wanted to support you and that unnie together oppa, I didn't mean for you to be angry at her." you explained like a sad, guilty little girl.

Kwangmin looked at you, shocked at your sudden confession.

"You... *gulp* ... liked me?" he said eventually, and you nodded.

"But don't worry oppa, I won't try to steal you from her. I want you to be happy, so if you're happy, I'm happy." you smiled

Kwangmin seemed to understand the situation.

He sat down on a chair and ruffled his hair.

"Oh man!! And I just yelled at her so badly. Gosh... she's probably really upset now. Argh Kwangmin you babo." Kwangmin yelled at himself, just as disappointed. You stood up and spoke to him.

"Oppa! Go find unnie now! Go explain the situation to her, quickly before she misunderstands!!" you yelled out to him

"No, it's too late. She won't forgive me."

"What are you worried about oppa? You love her don't you? And it's obvious she likes you too!! Now hurry up before your love gives up on you. I'll Be There with you to explain, now let's go!!" you sounded determined. You rushed to Kwangmin, grabbed his arm and pulled him out the door. Youngmin gave you a 'hwaiting' fist, you smiled back and he watched you both leave the house.

You ran to the tall unnie's house. Yeah... Unnie. At first you didn't like her. Not one bit. Her existence made you angry and jealous, but if she's your oppa's girlfriend, then you're gonna have to clear your head up and  accept her. You knew for sure that she was anice girl anyway, so you'd have no problem getting close to her. You smiled to yourself as you ran. It certainly does feel like you matured in One Day.

You arrived at tall unnie's house, and pushed Kwangmin to the front door. You pulled out a packet of chewinggum from your pocket and gave it to him, rang the doorbell and ran to the side of the house so she wouldn't see you.

"What am I gonna do with this?" Kwangmin asked suddenly, but looked straight again when the door opened.

The girl of his dreams appeared infront of him again.  He gulped as she just stood there, speechless. He stepped back and bowed with shame, leaving her a bit shocked.

"Mianhae noona! Please forgive me!! For my foolishness, I'm such a babo. I should've listened to your explanation. I blamed you even before I knew the truth. I'm so sorry. I know you might not be able to forgive me, but please at least give me a chance to expla-"

as Kwangmin raised his head again the girl was already inches from his face. He almost got scared. She smiled and kissed him suddenly with her arms around his neck. You turned back again for your back to lean on the side of the house. You turned away from the sight of them kissing. You felt pain yes, but you also felt relief. You were happy that your oppa was happy, that he'd found his love. You smiled while hugging his Pikachu in your arms.

You felt proud too. You did what  you thought a Best Friend would. Wish your 'Boyfriend' the best. When you broke the hug with the Pikachu Kwangmin was standing infront of you. You shot up, frightened. He smiled at you, and you gave him a thumbs up with a bright smile.

"Charasseo oppa!" you congratulated him

"Gomawo you-ah. If it wasn't for you, i don't think I would have been able to be brave enough to come and apologize. Gomawo. You're daebak. Also... you and Pikachu will always be important to me. Always. You're my happy virus remember? Like the shine in my life. Yups, that's it! You're my shine." he said, which made you feel touched and you gave another big smile. You gave him a quick hug then pulled him to unnie.

"Annyeong unnie. Mianhae for all my childish attitudes to you before. I hope we can get along well from now on." you apologized and she smiled. You took Kwangmin oppa's hand and intertwined it with your new unnies'.

"keke~ Chukahae!!" you congratulated them, and all three of you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the Story of how my Kwangmin oppa found true love, and how I learned a saying:

Sometimes it's better to let go rather than hold on. You might find others valuable things in life besides the ones you thought you were most important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finished ^^ wow... from 'Pikachu is Missing' the story went really off topic haha >< but i hope you guys liked it anyway :) sorry it was soo long ><