Kwangmin - Pikachu is Missing!! (You're My Shine) [PART 1]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

You and Kwangmin have always been the best of friends. You would help eachother out, tell eachother everything and have fun together.... You both share a loving for Pikachus, which was the reason you were best friends.

Then she came in. That XX. (a bit of GD there ^^ love that song btw)

She started to hang out with you and Kwangmin. She would always budge in and get in between you two.

Once you and Kwangmin were walking in school, and she just came and pushed you aside to walk next to Kwangmin.

She made you angry. She made you pout. She made you feel like your oppa was being stolen away. You didn't like the feeling. Everytime she appeared you would feel a bit uncomfortable and pissed off.

This is the Story of what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier~

"Kwangmin oppa! Oppa! Look! It's a new Pikachu toy! It just came out today, do you want to go see?" You pointed to the magazine page, showing Kwangmin excitedly

"Wow! Nae, kaja!!" Kwangmin excitedly nodded and you both jumped up from the couch.

You headed for the door, with Kwangmin behind you, like junior army troops.

Youngmin walked past from the lounge room and shook his head with both your childishnesses.

"I'm guessing you are going to buy more Pikachu's again, right?" he asked, smirking

"Nae! Not one, but two!" you peaced to Youngmin and marched out the door with Kwangmin behind you.

"Let's get it started ___. Hurry, I don't want them to sell out." Kwangmin pushed your shoulders gently out the door and quickly waved goodbye to his hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived there 20 minutes later. The line was pretty long outside the yellow toy store. You and Kwangmin ran to the back of the line and waited excitedly.

"I hope we get one.... It's limited edition!!" Kwangmin crossed his fingers, and you did the same while nodding.

Ten minutes later you were at the front of the line. You rushed inside to the piled up table of the new limited edition of Pikachu toys. You grabbed two and gave one to Kwangmin. "Cha! Here it is! Let's go pay!!" you smiled happily and pulled your oppa to the counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" you greeted the counter lady nicely, then realised you were a bit too formal. She turned out to be a girl your age, with long straight black hair and a thin figure. She smiled cutely and greeted you back.

"Annyeong. Here to buy the new Pikachus right?" she asked nicely, and you nodded back like a little kid. She was really pretty and sweet so you wanted to be nice back.

"Ok, that'll be __ won." she told you with her sweet voice. You put your hand into your bag to grab your purse when a hand swooped across your face. You looked up to see Kwangmin oppa's eyes locked on the counter girls', with the money infront of her face. She put her hand out for the money, and he placed it on her soft hand gently. You saw his face go pink as she smiled at him and took the money. You kept watching him, every second of a second made you start to feel uncomfortable. 

As the girl was reaching her hand out to give the change you quickly snatched it before Kwangmin could, grabbed the bag with the Pikachus and dragged Kwangmin out of the shop.

"Thankyou!" you said sharply then rushed out, with Kwangmin mesmorized behind you. You pulled him down the street with a pout face the whole time. When you were on the next street you let go and stood with your back to your oppa.

You waited for him to ask you "what's wrong?", 'what's the rush?" and "___-ah gwaenchana?" but nothing came from him for about 20 seconds. You pouted for real this time and turned around  to meet his eyes. He had one hand on the other. He was thinking back to the seconds where their hands touched. His smile was disgusting to you, and you waved your hand infront of his face like an angry little kid.

"Yah!! Oppa! Oppa! OPPPA!!!!!" you yelled, really angry. You poked his cheek hard and he came back.

"Yah! What was that for?!"

you pouted. "Oppa! What were you doing? Do you like that girl or something?" you tried to joke, but he took it seriously

Kwangmin looked to his hand and giggled a bit. Your eyes went big.

"Oppa.... you don't... really like her right?" you went quiet

"... Well... she's really pretty and she seemed like a cute girl. Hey, ___-ah... do you think... she's interested in me?" Kwangmin asked shyly, which made you go :O!!

"Oppa!!!!" you shook your head at the floor to express your disapprovement.

You realised that Kwangmin wasn't listening to you so you just pulled him home.

"Geez." you said, not too happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later~

You walked to school with Kwangmin, it was a new school year. He had his new Pikachu toy in his school bag, and so did you.

"Oppa, what do you have now?" you asked him

"Science. In room A5. You?" he looked at his timetable

"Same, but I'm in A6. Oh... well, I'll see you at recess then. Have fun." you sent him off with smile and a wave as always

You walked to your classroom door when a girl stopped you.

"Hey! Aren't you...." the tall girl with a sweet voice recognised you. Your eyes went wide immediately, and you felt flames inside. It was her. Again.

"um... Hi." you quickly smiled then tried to walk inside class. She grabbed your shoulder nicely, and you turned your head.

"Do... you remember me? I was the girl at the toy store a few days ago. You were with that other cute boy..." she tried to explain who she was, but I didn't care about that

"She.... called oppa... 'cute'?? Grr...." you took a deep breath and bowed your head to her. "Nae, I remember you. I'll be going first then." you nodded politely and walked inside.

When class started the tall girl still had not sat down, so she took a seat next to you. You rolled your eyes and opened your school bag to get your books. She saw the Pikachu inside and smiled.

"I see you and your friend really like Pikachu." she gave you her kind smile, and you just nodded with a 'nae'.

You didn't talk for the rest of class, which made you releaved. You didn't really like her anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At recess you rushed out of class to find your oppa. The tall girl watched you rush out and slowly walked out to see where you were going.

You turned your head around a few times to look for him, then when your eyes spotted him you ran towards him.

"Oppa! How was class?" you tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at you, then he look straight behind you and had a familiar expression on his face. You followed his line of sight and saw.... her. Again. Third time. You turned your head back around and pouted to the floor.

She walked up to you and Kwangmin and spoke with her sweet voice.

"Annyeong. We meet again." she smiled with a wave, and Kwangmin cleared his throat nervously.

"Uhh... uhh. Nae!! Uhh.. Annyeong! Kwangmin-imnida." he did a short bow, with you watching him, and smiled shyly to the tall girl infront of him.

"So.... Kwangmin... how about You and I... meet up this weekend?" she stepped closer to him and stood right next to you, making you feel like an ant. Even if you wanted to fight back you felt weak. But you had to try.

"Oppa.... but we already said that we'd to go the amusement park this weekend, remember?" you whined

"We can go another time ___-ah, don't be so childish." he said with a smile, not taking his eyes of the tall girl. You felt like you were just beaten up by tons of metal bars. He just rejected you.... and he wasn't even looking at you.

"What.... what's so good about her anyway???!!!! Oh wait.... she's tall.... pretty... has a sweet voice.... which guy wouldn't fall for her ><" you thought in your head. You took a depressed breath and walked off.

When it was just Kwangmin and the girl, he spoke again.

"On..Only You ... and me?" he asked, and she nodded

You heard those words and fastened your footsteps. Your eyes became teary but you just kept on walking, staring at the ground and your feet. Eventually you bumped into someone, who seemed to be standing there waiting for you. Your head hit their chest.

"Argh...." you grabbed your head and looked up. It was Youngmin.

He looked at you with sympathetic eyes, and smiled.

You hugged him suddenly and he hugged you back.

"Oppa.... what do I do? I think... Kwangmin oppa likes another girl... I haven't even gotten the chance to confess my crush to him yet..." you explained and Youngmin your hair softly. He broke the hug and took you walking around the school. Everyone knew you and the twins were close so they didn't really freak out when they saw you and Youngmin together. They were more concerned about the new girl with Kwangmin.

 

"Oppa... na eottoke? (what should I do?)" you asked him like a little girl

"... Well.... if Kwangmin really likes her.... you can't really do anything about it ____-ah. You and him will always be best friends though, won't you?" he said, trying to comfort you

You remained silent, then nodded eventually. You sniffed and wiped away your last two tears, then turned to Youngmin.

"Gomawo oppa. I have to go now. Byebye." you said and waved goodbye. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last class~

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You secretly took it out without the teacher noticing and looked at the text.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Kwangmin Oppa

 

______-ah!! Eottoke?? Pikachu is missing!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You replied secretly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Kwangmin Oppa

 

Oh no Oppa!! Did you look for it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From Kwangmin Oppa

 

Yeah I did, I can't find it. Oh no....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You closed your phone at that text and tried to concentrate back on the teacher, before he caught you.

"I wonder where it is....." you said to yourself quietly, tapping your fingers on your cheek

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update :D i already have ideas for the next story : featuring minwoo :D keke~

anyway who do you think took the Pikachu?? please read on for the answer ^^

(Hint: its a girl)