Minwoo ^^ - Noona Saranghae!!

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

hey guys as promised another Minwoo chapter <3 i'm writing this for the unnies out there who like him :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coffee Noona

You arrived at work as usual. You work in a cute little coffee house, and you make coffees for customers. You like your job, its very safe and happy. You say hi to customers and share smiles, it brightens up your day to make a beautiful coffee for a wonderful customer. You’re happy when they’re happy.

You had a line of about 4 people so you tried to hurry and make the coffee.

“There you go. One cappuccino. Have a good day sir.” you said with a smile and he took it and walked off with a smile. You took the next 2 people’s orders and gave them their coffees. Then the last person in line was at the front of the line and he stepped up to the desk cutely.

You raised your head and looked at him. “Hello! What can I get- … you…??” you said and froze when you saw his face. This is what he looks like:

(MINWOO <3 i love this picture ^^ and i neeed to buy the snacks box he is holding :D i saw it at a korean shop last time but i didn't get it >< must next time haha ^^ and i don't own the pic guys)

He smiled innocently at you and you smiled too as you stared at his face dreamily.

“Uhh… hello can I get a white coffee please.” he said politely

“Ah!! Jeusuomnida. Nae and any sugars?” you quickly snapped out of it and tried to act normal

“Two teaspoons please. Hee hee I like it sweet.” he said with a childish smile, which made your heart beat at the boy’s actions infront of you. “Man his smile is killing me!! ><” you thought as you felt your heart and its unusual beating.

You giggled at his words and put his order into the touch screen register. (those are awesome ^^).

“Nae. I like mine sweet too. That’ll be 3won please.” you said, trying to be social.

He gave you the money and when you took it your hands touched.

“Wow. His hands are so soft.” You thought as your hand swifted past his to get the money

“Wow. Her hands are so soft.” Minwoo thought as he felt your hand.

You both had a surprised moment and looked at eachother with wonder. Then two seconds later you both realised you were looking at eachother and quickly shook your heads. He ruffled his hair and you quickly stood back straight up.

“Ah… sorry. I’ll make your coffee now.” You tried to make it less awkward and walked off to the side to make his coffee.

He bowed his head politely and waited there. While you were making the coffee Minwoo looked at you happily.

‘Wow… she’s so pretty. Wonderful girl I see ^^. Noona neomu yeppeo.” He said to himself and giggled at his own words.

As you made the coffee you felt extra lovely and you wanted to put all your love into it.

“This coffee is a special one.” You said and smiled. You decorated it with a special love heart.

(credits to: http://margaritastewart.blogspot.com/2010/09/pumpkin-latte-its-so-easy.html)

You got the lid and covered it cheerfully like a little girl who was infront of her first crush. You grabbed the coffee cup in your hands and felt the lovely warmth coming from it.

You brang it to your nose and smelt it once. “Mmm! Perfect!” you cheered to yourself as you admired it and you hopped over back to the cute boy at the counter.

“Cha! One white coffee with two teaspoons of sugar. Hope you like it! Have a good day.” You said as you handed it to him with a big smile on your face.

He took it politely with a smile. “Kamsahamnida.” he took it from you and made his way to the door. You watched him go in a bit of sadness, then he stopped and turned his head back to you, and you popped back up and looked at him nicely.

“I didn’t get your name.” he said nicely, showing his mature side, and you were surprised, but happy at the same time. You smiled at him and introduced yourself. “Chonun you imnida. Nice to meet you. What’s your name?” you asked back. You were curious to know.

He smirked and walked off. You half pouted half showed your confused face.

“Heh. Mwoya? (I think that means: what was that/this?) I don’t get it. Oh well. I guess I’ll find out his name soon hopefully. Heehee.” you pouted then giggled. “Does this mean… he’ll come back again to tell me his name?” you thought and your face brightened up immediately. You’ve never felt this way to a dongsaeng before. But its ok. Nowadays many girls go out with boys younger  than them. And he’s only like 2 years younger at the max. But… gosh he was so cute. “Dongsaeng… kyeopta!!” You leaned on the counter and daydreamed about him all day.

 

Your daydreams:

The cute boy rushed back into the coffee shop and came to the counter looking for you. You were busy making coffees and you didn’t see him since you were behind the coffee machine. “you-shii!! Odiya? (Where are you?, I think)” he called from behind the counter and he tried to look behind the counter, but he couldn’t. You heard your name and the familiar voice and you quickly slided to be infront of him. You looked at him with a pure and confused face, but his face lighted up as if he saw an angel. “you-shii! It’s you. I- I need to speak with you please.” He said like a little kid. You nodded and took a break from work. You sat with him at the tables. You put two coffees on the table. Same design as before. You smiled as you put them on the table, you were curious about what he would think. His eyes were locked into yours and he watched you as you sat down opposite him. He just kept staring after you sat and you wondered what he wanted to say to you.

“You wanted to say something?” you asked

“Oh yes!” he grabbed out something from his pocket.

He hid it in his hand and put his hand out to you.

“What is it?” you asked curiously with a smile on your face.

He smiled and opened his hand, and your eyes went huge in shock. You covered your mouth.

It was a beautiful silver necklace.

 

 

 

 

 

 (http://silver-necklace-guides.blogspot.com/2011/04/easier.html)

 

 

 

"you-ah. I know you're my noona. But to me, you'll always be my baby. Only you." he smiled as he spoke romantically like he was very mature. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. This was weird. He was your dongsaeng. How come he acted so mature?? You guess you're still not used to the dongsaeng crush. Heh *headshake*. On with the dream^^:

You had a huge smile on your face and you looked at his eyes with tears almost coming down. It was like a wish come true. You nodded your head quickly up and down. "Yes!! Yes I would!!" you said and hugged him across the table with a huge smile on your face. You broke the hug and looked at the necklace. Then you looked up at him and your eyes met. You shared a lovely moment as your eyes sparkled at eachother. He put the necklace around your neck and you admired it. When he was putting it on, his face was right next to yours, and his cheek was so close you could hear his breathing. Your heart pumped again, faster and faster and you tried to hide the blushing from your red face. When he leaned  back he quickly kissed you on the cheek and sat down romantically. Your eyes went wide and your froze at the point where he kissed you. "You're my lady now." he said romantically, with a mature voice. Then a thought came to your head and you quickly gave a sarcastic expression. You turned your head sharply to face him and said out loud: "Wait a second!! I don't even know your name!!"

end of dreams ><

You shook your head as you stopped yourself from dreaming any further. "Seriously, you could you dream any weirder? First of all, dongsaengs aren't supposed to act so mature! It just... doesn't make sense! Two.. you're still stuck in the whole oppa relationship. Stop it! And three, that boy was cute, you can't dream of him as if he's someone who's like 30 and has had lots of relationship experience. He only looked like 17 years old. And you're 19 now. And four, you don't even know his name, why are you thinking about him so much??" you gave yourself and lecture and then ruffled your hair in frustration. Customers at the tables were staring at you weirdly. You noticed their stares and quickly walked to the side and hid behind the coffee machine. When you were our of their view, you blew up your front fringe. "Aish!! Dongsaeng... you're troubling me so much. Yet... I can't seem to stay angry at you everytime I think of your sweet face. Ahh~ Eotteokhae???" You said to yourself as you thought of him. You shook your head in confusion and went back to the counter to serve customers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week past. He never came back. Everyday you'd go to the shop door and look outside to see if he was coming and he'd never be there. You sighed and continued work. Many cute guys, oppas I might add, came to the shop but you never kept your eye on them for more than 2 seconds. You would glance and them at sigh. They reminded you of him. That boy. Whom you didn't even know the name of. Heh. Everytime you heard 'white cappucino' you looked up quickly at the person's face but it was never him, and your head dropped again. You nodded and made the coffees. Some of them you even decorated with sad faces. You hadn't used the love heart design since he turned up. Every day you lost hope and you got sadder. "Will he ever come?" you asked yourself sadly as you stared out the window.

You leaned on the counter with your head staring at it. A boy stepped up to the counter. You figured it was just another customer and stood up straight without looking at him.

"Hello. What would you like?" you asked with a plain face

There was a silent pause, then the familiar voice spoke.

"A white cappuccino please." as soon as you heard the words and the voice your head raised up and you turned it to see the familiar face. It was him!! The boy from a week ago. The dongsaeng who I've been dreaming about for soo long. He's here again! >< Ok, act normal. Act normal.

"And a smile." he smiled at you with a friendly face and you smiled happily at him. You hadn't smiled in a while so it sort of hurt your cheeks but you didn't care. He came back. Yay. ><

"Nae!!" you raised one hand in the air and smiled at him. You rushed over to make his coffee.

"Wait." he interrupted and you poked your head out and looked at him

"Can I change my order?" he asked, and you nodded

"Nae~ So... what would you like then?" you asked, curious again. Everything about him made you curious. You wanted to know even the tinniest detail.

"I still want a white cappuccino. But, Not One, But Two please. Is that ok?" he put up a peace sign as the number '2'.

You smiled at his cuteness and nodded happily. "Mmm! Sure thing." you said and you made another coffee.

 

(credits to: http://www.fotolibra.com/gallery/667828/two-coffee-cups-with-heart-shapes/)

"Here you go!!" you handed them to him on a tray and he took it happily. You looked at his expression when he saw the love heart design. He giggled to himself and your face brightened up. You looked at him, admiring his shining eyes.

Then he looked back up at you childishly. "Noona!!" he bursted out and your eyes went big and you blushed. You looked around frantically and then focused back on him.

"Mmm.... nae!!" you replied smiling from your words

"Are you free now?" he asked like a little boy. You let out a relieved sigh and nodded.

You took your break and sat down with him. You were so nervous but happy at the same time.

"you noona!! Annyeong haseyo. Can I call you that?" he asked

You nodded shyly and he smiled. You looked up at his smile and smiled as well. He was so cute.

He showed something in his closed hand to you. You were surprised. "Why does this seem so familiar??" you thought to yourself

"What... is it?" you asked, curious

He smiled cheekily and opened his hand. It was a necklace. "I swear this has happened before!!." you thought to yourself, experiencing a 'dejavu'.

.

(http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/acatalog/childrens_twinkle_star_silver_necklace.html)

It had a beautiful star on the end that sparkled. Your eyes lit up and you were so happy.

"Noona... johaheyo!" he confessed and your eyes went big. Did he feel the same way?? you asked yourself

"Actually... i've been watching you these few days." he said shyly and cheekily like a little kid, leaving you confused

"Well... I came every day to the shop to see if you would do the love heart design on coffees for any other male customer. I peeked in from under the shop window, so everytime you looked out it I hid from you. Everytime I saw a man I thought to myself. "Yah! Deo.. Don't Touch My Girl." It made me happy to see that you were looking for me, and that you didn't give your heart to anyone else." he giggled. "So... will you be my girlfriend??" he asked with a anxious smile

Then you thought back to your last few days and realised that he never forgot you. You smiled in happiness.

"Nae!! I'll be your girlfriend. Hajiman... you know I'm your noona right?" you asked nervously

he nodded his head happily. "Ara." he replied

"It's ok with you?" you asked surprised, at his response.

He nodded again while laughing. "Nae noona. I'll love you even if you're older than me. Because you'll always be my yeobo. You're my noona yeobo!!" he said reaching for the sky. He stood up and you looked up to meet his eyes.

"So... you'll be my girlfriend then?" he asked again

You smiled. And then you nodded. "Nae!!" you said happily. You stood up and he came closer. You looked at his eyes nervously and he put the necklance around your neck.

He put it on and you admired it, looking down at it on your neck and you touched it.

Then you remembered.

"Chakahman!!" you stopped him after he put it on. He backed away and looked at you with a plain face

"You still haven't told me your name yet!!!" you pouted and looked at him like a little girl

Then he let out a relieved sigh and laughed. He ruffled his hair. "Oh yeah! Mianhae noona!! Dorawa!" he said and grabbed your hand. He dragged you out of the shop and you followed him curiously. He stood outside the shop on the bright green grass at a nearby park. He looked up at the sky while you looked at him.

"What is it?" you asked. He had his other hand on top of his eyes as he looked up. Then after a few seconds he smiled and pointed into the sky. You followed his hand's direction and saw what he was trying to show you. There were words in the sky. An aeroplane was writing a message for you. You smiled in excitement and read it.

 

"MINWOO > (> is the plane ^^)

 

You looked at it in confusion. "Huh? Minwoo? Ou dongsaeng is that your name??" you looked at him and asked

He smiled at you and nodded. "Mmm! Noona do you like my name?" you giggled and nodded. Slowly his hand lowered from your wrist and grabbed your hand. The aeroplane kept on flying and you waited till he finished writing the next word:

 

MINWOO LOVES >

 

You giggled. You thought your name was coming next. You quickly turned to him and kissed him on the cheek. He turned to you and blushed. "Nado saranghae Minwoo-ah!!" you said shyly and he just smiled. You looked up in anticipation, but you were surprised. The next word wasn't your  name.

 

MINWOO LOVES COFFEE >

 

You turned to Minwoo and pouted. "Yah!!!! Deo!!" you yelled at him as he tricked you. He stuck his tongue out and started running across the park. You chased him and he suddenly stopped and turned to face you. You couldn't stop in time and you fell into him and you both fell on the light grass. He was grabbing onto your arms and your face was right on top of his. You got shocked and looked at his shocked eyes. You blushed and quickly pushed yourself to his side. He looked at you and laughed. "Noona. Are you blushing? Hehe neomu kyeopta!!." he said and sat up and pinched your cheeks. You pushed his hands away like a little kid. "Yah!" you said and then he smiled and pointed up. You looked up and saw the finished message in the sky.

 

 

MINWOO LOVES COFFEE  NOONA <3 <3 <3 ...> (plane flies off XD)

 

You looked at it and smiled in joy. Minwoo giggled at himself. He was proud of himself. You looked back at him with touched expressions and you hugged him tightly with a huge smile. "Minwoo-ah!! Gomawo! Gomawo! Cheongmal gomawo! I've never felt so happy before!!" you said as your hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back. "Nae noona. I'm glad you like it. Do you like my confession? It was kool right?" he broke the hug and asked you childishly, proud of himself. You looked at him like he was your little brother. "Nae. Na joha!!" you said and did a peace sign. He stood up and pulled you up.

"Nae!! So from now on your heart will only belong to me!! Now... let's go drink our coffee!" he said. He grabbed your hand and you follwed him  back to the coffee shop with a cute smile on your face.

"He's so cute. I love my dongsaeng." you thought to yourself. :)y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys i hope you like it ^^ i'm sorry i didn't use many 'boyfriend' words. i sorta lost track of that. i'll add in some when i see the chance! pls forive me for that :/

thanks to everyone who supports and reads ^^

bye bye ppyong :) jeongmin's next ^^ did you guys see his proposal to the female university student with the  bouquet of flowers on wonder boy? so cute >< keep that in mind nae~ ^^

 

hwaiting to everyone ^^ :) saranghae :)