Jo Twins - We're in Love with the Same Girl. Eottoke? [Part 1]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

Credits for the main picture: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/boyfriend/images/25916068/title/jo-twins-photo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Kwangmin! Yah!! Hurry up we're gonna be late!!" Youngmin called from downstairs.

"Yeah yeah!! I'll be there in a sec!!! Geez~" Kwangmin said as he fixed his tie as he walked the stairs.

"K, let's get it started." he said again, and Youngmin gave him a weird stare. "Huh?" he asked his twin

Kwangmin looked at him, "As in let's go!" he told him, and Youngmin just thought it was plain weird.

"Eomma, we're leaving now. Bye." the twins said, and they waved their mum goodbye with Not One, But Two hands, and she did the same.

"Ok, take care." she said as they left the house

The twins ran to school together to just make it on time.

"Phew! Hey next time if we're late coz of you you'll die!" Youngmin said to his brother, giving him a death stare

Kwangmin saw his hyung's stare and pouted to himself. "Geez. What's his problem?" he said quietly to himself

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

They both walked into class and sat down just when the bell rang.

"Class, we have a new student today." the teacher said, then a cute girl stepped inside.

 (IU - credit to

http://koreanupdates.com/2011/01/24/supper-news-iu-finally-can-take-off-her-fat-costume-for-dream-high-drama/)

 

"Annyeong haseyo everyone. Chonun you imnida. Please take care of me." she bowed and said cutely.

Youngmin had his chin on one hand on his desk, same with Kwangmin, but with the other arm. When you walked in, both their eyes went huge. Like, HUGE!!

(http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/jo-young-min?before=1312315620 (youngmin) and http://www.m.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118014/1/can-i-be-your-boyfriend-boyfriendband (kwangmin))

They both slowly lifted up from their arms and stared at you.

“Wah… Wonderful Girl~” they both said to themselves in unison, not realising the other spoke.

They slowly smiled and dreamily looked at you.

“… Ok, so you-shii, the empty seat over there will be yours. Please go sit down and welcome to your new class.” The teacher said to you

“Neh seongsaengnim~ Kamsahamnida.” You bowed to the teacher slightly and walked to the seat he pointed at. It was right inbetween the twins, and they were super happy, secretly turning in opposite directions and cheering to themselves, squeezing their fists happily. It was a weird scene for the students behind them, as they saw the synchronised movements of the twins.

You turned to Kwangmin at the same time he turned back around and your eyes met.

He saw that you were looking at him and tried to act normal. He smiled nicely at you, which made you feel more comfortable.

"Annyeong haseyo, chonun you imnida." you bowed your head slightly to him shyly.

"Oh. Annyeong haseyo you-shii. I'm Jo Kwangmin. You can just call me Kwangmin-oppa." he said friendly with a smile.

You smiled. "Neh, oppa. Kamsahamnida." you said to him. You exchanged smiles and then faced straight to listen to the lesson.

Then you felt a tap on your left shoulder, and you turned to see a boy who looked exactly like Kwangmin. You pointed at him and turned around to Kwangmin, then the boy, then Kwangmin, then the boy, wish a shocked face. They- they- look the same!! What the??

"Annyeong haseyo you! Chonun Youngmin imnida. Nice to meet you." he waved with a smile. Then he noticed your confusion, and understood what you were shocked about. "Oh. Kwangmin's my twin. I'm older though." he explained.

"Ooooh~ I see now. Annyeong haseyo Youngmin-shii. Nice to meet you too. Please help me around." I introduced myself once again, and waved back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When class ended, I packed up my stuff and went to my locker. It was opposite the twin's lockers.

"you-shii~" two voices said. You turned your head back and saw the twins standing neatly next to eachother.

"Mmm?"

"Do you want a tour of the school?" they both said, in unison again

You smiled at their offered. "Mmm!" you nodded happily, and they smiled too.

The twins toured you around the school and you found out where most things were. Then the bell for class went again.

"Kamsahamnida oppas!!" you thanked them and went to your locker. "You guys are awesome!" you said happily

"Aniya, gwaenchana!" they said and went to their lockers, happy that you said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home both of the twins were thinking all about you.

Kwangmin was sitting on his table, with both his hands under his chin. He was dreaming about the day.

There was a knock at Kwangmin's door. "Who is it?" he asked, and Youngmin walked inside.

Kwangmin quickly pushed papers on his table under his school books. "Hyung. What is it?" He asked surprised.

Youngmin walked to Kwangmin's bed and sat on it, looking down. He sighed.

Kwangmin saw something was wrong.

"...Hyung... gwaenchana?" he asked softly

"Kwangmin... deo... you like you-shii don't you?" he looked up at his twin, who's eyes turned big

"...wae?" Kwangmin asked, confused and shocked at the same time.

"Just answer me." Youngmin said coldly

Kwangmin thought for a bit then nodded slowly.

"I knew it." Youngmin said, and made his way to the door

"Hyung, waeyo??" Kwangmin grabbed his brother's arm to stop him, and looked up at him.

"... Aniya. I was just asking." Youngmin said. He shook off Kwangmin's arm and walked out, leaving Kwangmin sad and confused.

"Does.... hyung like you too? ... Oh no." he said to himself.

Youngmin shut the door behind him when he reached his room. He leaned on it. "Argh! Youngmin you idiot! Why did you have to go ask? It's obvious he likes her, did you have to go specially to ask? Now he''ll know..." he thought to himself, and walked to his table. He grabbed out some papers and started to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you got to school and opened your locker to see two envelopes inside. You took them both curiously and looked at them.

The first had the words: To you-shii , but didn't say who it was from.

You opened it and read it. ...

___________________________________________________________________

       you-shii,

      It's Kwangmin. I wrote this letter to you, because I'm not brave enough to tell you in person. Forgive me. What I wanted to say was- ... I like you.  I know its really quick, but I've never felt like this before. What I wanted to say was... I want to be your boyfriend. But... I can't. Please don't ask why, please just know this. Know that I like you. I'll be your secret lover. Please let me be your secret protector. I'll be there when you need me, You're My Lady, and always will be. But I can't be your man. Mianhae~ I just wanted to let you know my feelings for you. Please don't let me stop you from finding a man who suits you better. Maybe One Day we can be together. But, at least its not now. Not yet. Mianhae you-ah. This shouldn't have happened.

___________________________________________________________________

Tears started to flow as you read the letter, and you wiped your eyes staring at the letter when you finished reading it. You had no idea about Kwangmin's feelings for you. Besides you've only known him for one day.

Around the corner of the hallway, Kwangmin was secretly watching you. When he saw your reaction, he turned and leaned his back on the wall. He was sad but determined at the same time. He wanted to be with you, but he didn't want to hurt his brother. He turned and walked down the hallway he was in.

You wiped your tears. You were so confused. Kwangmin liked you? He can't be with you? Why? He says I'm his lady then he says he can't be with me? Why? Tears kept flowing. Then you opened the next envelope.

__________________________________________________________________

you,

Kwangmin likes you. You might already know this. But... he likes you. He might not ever tell you, but he does. He- he thinks I like you, and that's why he won't confess. Please don't misunderstand. He really does like you. Please understand if he ignores you. I- I... I don't- ... Please just, ... if you like him, please accept him. I don't want him to hold himself back because of me. This is all I wanted you to know. Please remember.

Youngmin

___________________________________________________________________

When you read this letter you were confused. You understood that they didn't know eachother wrote the letters, and that Kwangmin likes you. He thinks Youngmin likes you, and so he doesn't confess. But... do you like Kwangmin??