Minwoo - Dear You, Dear Berry

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

*snap*

You twisted your head around after hearing the sudden sound.

You spotted the bright orange which just took your photo. The light brown haired boy who took the photo revealed his face from behind the camera curiously looking in your direction. When he realised you saw him he smiled brightly and made his way to you.

You stood there as he came in closer, presenting something in his hand. He placed it infront of you.

"Ige mwoya (What is this)?" you asked curiously

He smiled again. "It's our special Dear Berry cream." he said as you took it and spun the small cylinder around in your hands

"Annyeonghaseyo No Minwoo-imnida. I'm helping to promote Dear Berry products, today is my first day. Please support us." he bowed

You admired the young boy as he bowed. From his smile to his sweet voice, you blinked in admiration and met his eyes when we lifted his back up again.

You nodded and left with the free product, thanking.

"Kamsahamnida! Please visit our shop soon." he bowed again as you left with another smile. You turned your head back and bowed with smiled, then continued walking.

While walking away you couldn't help but keep on looking back. You saw him look at his camera happily.

"I wonder if he's looking at my picture..." you mumbled to yourself as you walked off

 

You walked to your destination: the ice-cream shop. You bought an icecream and started to walk around the streets of Seoul as you usually do when you seemed to have walked in a circle. You reached the spot where you last saw the young boy called Minwoo, however it wasn't him promoting anymore. You disappointedly looked around until you spotted a bright coloured new shop.

Dear Berry

"Di-reu-Be-ri?" you pronounced out the hangeul curiously as your feet led you inside the shop. Immediately you noticed all the products and the amount of people inside. It seemed to be very popular, and you smiled. You walked around the shop looking at all the products when one caught your eye. It was Dear Berry's Pore-Rimer. The little tube's design was cute and you took interest to it immediately. You grabbed one to buy and also bought the normal Primer, before walking slowly to the counter to pay. The line wasn't very busy so you waited patiently. Suddenly one of the closed counters opened up and you walked to it. The lights lit up but no one was there. You stood on your tippy-toes when suddenly someone bounced up from behind the counter, scaring you.

"Annye-/Waaa!!" you freaked out and they screamed back too

Their bright smile changed into a scared face and you both took a few seconds to get over your racing hearts. You looked at the boy and smiled, realising he was the same boy from outside. You quickly stood up straight and tried not to show that you were biting your bottom lip. He took his hand of his chest and bowed.

"Jusuomnida for scaring you." he said apologetically, and you waved your hands out infront.

"Oh! Aniya~ I scared you first, jusuomnida." you bowed back then you both chuckled as he ruffled his short hair.

"Uhh.. Chonun No Minwoo imnida. It's my first day today. Hope you can support our Dear Berry shop. All the products here are really good!" he gave a thumbs up and you just nodded happily

He giggled and started to scan the products you wanted to buy.

"Oou! Po-eu-Ra-i-mer! This is the product I promoted!" he read out the hangeul and exclaimed excitedly. Your eyes shot up happily at his words

"Promoted...?" you said slowly and he nodded

"Mmm. Some of the staff members got to take photos to promote our products, this was the one I promoted. See?" he pointed to the line of posters along the shop walls. You followed the direction his hand pointed in until you saw his photo. It just made you smile even more.

(credits: http://boyteenfinite.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/page/3/)

"Wa~ Cheongmal boshda~" you mumbled to yourself, but Minwoo heard you. He giggled and ruffled his hair shyly, and you quickly looked at him with a shocked face, then hid it embarrassingly

"Uhh... jusuomnida... what I meant was... the, the, the picture was taken very nicely! And the product looks very nice!" you stuttered, then looked down, even more embarrased. Minwoo just giggled and put the stuff you bought into the small Dear Berry bag.

"Haha~ Gwaenchana. Gomawo though. Cha, that will be ___ won."

You payed him and recieved the change. While you were putting your money back in your bag he grabbed the Dear Berry bag handle and held it infront of you. You grabbed it nicely and bowed again.

"Kamsahamnida/Kamsahamnida. Please come again." you both said at the same time. Your similarities and timing seemed to be really weird, but it was cool how you both laughed it off. You left the shop after looking back at him one last time.

"Ooh~ eotteohke? I felt so nervous... What do I do?" you felt your hot cheeks as you left the shop

"Waa... eotteohke... I don't think I acted normal just then, but... it was cool how we spoke at the same time. Ehe!" Minwoo stuck his tongue out as he thought to himself and tapped his fingers together

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello! Welcome to Dear Berry!" you heard his joyful voice and smiled uncontrollably

He smiled and waved when he recognised you again

"Oh! Annyeong!"

You just waved back and walked around the store to find the same Dear Berry Pore-Rimer you bought last time. You grabbed a few and put them on the counter.

He looked at them curiously, and you quickly made up an excuse.

"Uhh.... they're for my friends! I told them it was nice and that they should try it!" you smiled, and he nodded happily

"Gomawo for recommending it to your friends! Bring them along next time!" you payed and left again as usual, but before you took the last step out of the store, you stopped yourself and turned back around slowly.

"Ch-cheogi..." you stuttered, and he looked at you again

"I... uhh... could you ... uhh ... What I mean is... Do you think you could tell me more about your other products in this store before I go?"

He smiled and nodded, walking around the counter

"So, these are our latest products. This one is my favourite..." he picked out one and showed you

"It's... specially designed for couples... it's one of the two. They're a pair... One for a boy, and one for a girl." he looked innocently into your eyes as he spoke, and you looked up as your eyes met 

His eyes sparkled and your heart seemed to sparkle as well. You blinked once before looking back at the product.

"Dear You, Dear Berry" you read out the title of the product

"It's a play-on word. As in, 'Dear you, dear my baby'." Minwoo explained, and your cheeks went red. You looked down shyly and he quickly cleared his throat after realising how sweet his voice was.

"Uhh, sorry. Maybe that was the wrong product to recommend." Minwoo went to place the product back on the shelves when your hand suddenly stopped him. Your eyes met again and you shook your head slightly

"Ani. I... want to buy it." you smiled, and so did he

"Can I ask.... who you're going to share it with?" he asked, clenching his other hidden hand

"I... don't really have anyone to share it with at the moment... I'm... still looking for the right person..." you looked down and your fingers fiddled around as you spoke

Suddenly you saw Minwoo release a small sigh, which motivated you to keep on going.

"But-" you began, and he lifted his head with some hope

"But... I think... I might have found that person." you used up all your courage and confessed to him, and luckily, he smiled

"N-nadu..." he said and pulled you into a huge hug.

A smile formed on your face as you felt really happy, like you had really found the person for you.

 

~~~~

"Dear Berry,

I would like to thank you for opening the new store in my local area. I have found many products which suit me, my needs and my likings, which makes me very happy. But I have also found something else. Love. I've discovered love through a market product. I know this may sound weird but, I would really like to sincerely thank you for existing, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see my Boyfriend on tv for the Dear Berry ad."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

i wonder if you guys liked this chapter.... i hope you did...

also, we now havea fanfic trailer, banner and character chart :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE go check them out at the foreward :D a lot of hard work has been put into them, so pls support.

please leave comments a bout these chapters, and pls look forward to the next chapter, it will be out first author collab :D ft Donghyun and MInwoo