Hyunseong - I know I'm shy... but do you want a hug?

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

It was late night while Hyunseong was still rehearsing his new dance moves for JANUS. All his groupmates went to their dorm and he decided he needed to practice some more, but there was an actual reason behind it: he could feel the love of their fans getting less and less, and he felt he needed to do better. He practiced one more time the new choreography and decided to get something to eat.

"I'll Be There soon guys, gonna practice more by myself." he said as he waved them off

He left the Starship Entertainment building and walked down the street for a while, searching for a nice place for a late snack. "One day." What an odd name for a coffee shop, he thought. When he entered, it looked like it was still morning, the furniture with bright lights and the decoration of the place was just as bright. There were still three customers sitting on different tables, all by themselves.

-Hi, can I have a expresso, please? - he asked softly to the girl preparing the orders. When you turned around to say something to the customer your eyes widened for a moment and you blushed slightly.

-Sure, I'll finish it in a moment. - you smiled with your long eyelashes. Hyunseong sat down at a random table. After a moment he realised that the table was covered with Pikachu drawing. It was an odd place, in fact. Still admiring the drawings, he didn’t see you coming to his table.

-Excuse Me, here, I hope you will like it. - you smiled while you placed the cup of expresso on the table in front of him. You bowed slightly then came back up to Go Back to your station. He couldn't help but smile at your cuteness and shyness. When he reached for the cup, he saw the cutest thing he'd ever seen, his name written in hangul and little hearts around it. He lifted his head to look at the girl who served him the coffee, and you both smiled when your eyes reached each other's.

Hyunseong signalled for you to come to his table again. You bowed once again when you reached his table.

-Is there anything else I can get for you? - you held back your smile and tried not to stare at the beautiful man in front of you.

-Well, could you give me some company? - he asked you and blushed a little. You chuckled a bit and sat at the other side of the table. -What's your name?

-It's you. You said.

-I'm Hyunseong. It's very nice to meet you, you -ah.” He said gently while looking into your eyes

-Oh, I know who you are. - the words came out of your lips in a shy whisper. Then you gathered all your courage and finally lifted your head to look at Hyunseong.

You watched him drinking his expresso silently but your head was screaming. "It's him! My bias!!! I can't believe it!" You kept on screaming in your head, though your lips didn't move at all. When he finished it, he placed the cup back on the table. Suddenly you noticed a bit of the foam in his upper lip.

-Ah... Oppa, there's a bit...- you started and pointed to your upper lip, blushing.

-Oh... - he let out and cleaned it with his tongue. "Wow, that was something." you thought and chuckled.

Without realising, you got up and leaned in to pick up the empty cup, but Hyunseong's hand grabbed yours.

-Please, stay a while more with me... - he tried to say but something but someone called you from the depths of the shop. You bowed and left to see what your boss needed. After talking to him, you went to the cash register instead of the coffee station and stayed there without realising Hyunseong was still there. He wished he could stay longer and watch you, for Not One, But Two minutes longer at the least. But he knew he had to leave for the dorm.

{a few hours later, early in the morning}

-See you tomorrow, you -ah - your boss said while you were heading back to your house. You waved goodbye and started walking through the streets of Seoul. You heard a few girls giggling behind your back and turned around to see what was going on. Then you saw him walking your way.

-you-ah, I forgot to ask you something yesterday… I know I’m shy but… Do you want a hug? – he smiled and his eyes locked onto yours. You blushed and nodded, feeling his arms wrapping around you. You felt warm and safe, but little did you know, he loved to hold you in his arms, because it protected and warmed his heart up. Little did both of you know, that you belonged together~.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the small chapter! Gomawoyo for all the nice comments about me and this amazing one-shots collection and it's author~ Thank you all!!! By the way... Have you seen the picture of Hyunseong shirtless that Starship released on their twitter? O.o

 

Author: heeey another update by our awesome co-author ^^ I tried looking up the twitter thing she's talking about... haven't found it yet, but I did find this:

 

Hyunseong and Jeongmin fans are called Harmony (hyunseong) and Reflection (Jeongmin)!

image

(credits: http://backthe-time.tumblr.com/ )

 

*blinks* O.O I didn't know they had individual member fan names!! *goes to look up the others*

Didn't find any of the others >< pls share if you know ^^ gomawo :)

 

And muahaha I found it :D

image

jiang jiang jiang jiang!!!

 

Original message:

@STARSHIPent

이번 앨범을 위해 5kg감량한 보이프렌드 현성군의 복근 공개~!! 진짜 야누스가 되었어요~! 어떤가요~^^??보이프렌드 신곡 야누스 많이 사랑해주세요~~~!!!! pic.twitter.com/Rtu87Khm

I translated this on google translate, this is what google translate says:

5kg loss Boyfriend abs overt military public for this album! Became a real JANUS!Boy Friend new song ^ ^ ~ What? Janus lot of love please

I think it means something like this:

(He lost) 5kgs!! Boyfriend''s Hyunseong's abs over military public for this album! He became a real JANUS! Boyfriend's new song ^ ^ ~ What? Please show JANUS a lot of love

WWAAAAA~ :D keke~ our manly member in Boyfriend.... is really manly :D ekkeke~

credits to http://seonglover.tumblr.com/ and STARSHIP

anyway, please leave comments ^^

also sorry for the stuff ups there was some problems with the story when I first posted it so i went back and edited it again, mianhae ><