My Loveable Friendship (for Kpop_lovah + her friend ^^)

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

Author Note: p.s. ... This is the first chapter that my new co-author unnie ome_omj has wrote ^^ (with some editing from me) so please enjoy it. :) Don't forget to comment, I know you guys will like this chapter. Thanks once again for requesting ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My best friend since first grade, Lee Jeongmin. He was the sweetest guy ever… And I ended up falling for him a few years ago. I know people always warn us not to fall for our bestfriend or we might ruin a great friendship but sometimes a heart cannot afford to be just friends and it is exactly how I was feeling right now. I needed to spend all my time with him but it would never be enough if my heart couldn’t be completely his and his heart completely mine. I wanted him to want me to be his Girlfriend, and I wanted him to be my Boyfriend.

The problem was that I never would be good enough for him and I would never get the amount of courage I needed to tell him my deepest secret, my truest thoughts on him. That I loved him... it would be so much easier if You and I were already together Jeongmin-ah... then I wouldn't be so troubled.

My cellphone started ringing and, when I looked to the screen, I saw a selca we took a few days ago, along with the buttons “accept” and “decline”.

-Hello, Jeongie~ - I answered, smiling.

-Hey, Minyoung… Can I ask you something? - his voice was shaking a little.

-Baby, are you ok? Where R U?  - I asked, worried.

-Yes, I am… Can you come to that park near my dorm?

-Yeah, sure… Are you sure everything’s ok in there? - I replied and heard him taking a deep breath.

-I just needed to talk to you about something. - he let out in a small voice after a moment. -I’ll tell you when you get there.

-Okay then, see you soon I guess… - I said then turned my phone off. i was bit scared, to be honest.

He could say he never wanted to see me ever again or, maybe, that he now had a girlfriend. Anything it was, I could tell from his voice that it was taking him a lot of courage to call me, and that it would take him even more to say it in front of me. I took a deep breath. I got up from my bed and opened my wardrobe’s doors. I picked a light-blue dress with flowers in it and a pair of not-so-high heels. My hand was shaking when I opened my door and started walking to the park.

It was beautiful. The park was surrounded by huge sakuras and filled with white little roses. If you Listen you can hear the light, comfortable breeze blowing. I saw him sitting all by himself in a white bench and all I could think about was how this amazing, beautiful, perfect man stole my heart without me even noticing it. I still couldn’t bring myself to understand how this angel came into my life… He was my everything, my life saver, my Super Hero, and he had absolutely no idea of it.

-Jeongmin. - I whispered from his back. He jumped a little and turned to see me. When I saw his puffy red eyes from crying, my heart broke a little. -Baby, what happened?

-Nothing, I’m o… - he started.

-For heaven’s sake, don’t tell me you’re okay. I heard you through the phone and now that I see you I’m even more sure that something happened. - I cut him. - Just tell me already; you know I’ll be here for you no matter what.

He took a deep breath and sat back on the bench. I sat by his side and placed my head in his shoulder, just like we used to do when we were younger. The memories flew to my mind… The two kids always together in the park, the only ones “wasting” their fun time doing absolutely nothing, not even talking to other kids. These were happier times. Sometimes I wish we could Go Back to then and relive it.

-I don’t know how to do this… I’m afraid I might lose you. - he stated. I stared at him and shook my head slightly.

-You babo, you know very well I’ll always be by your side… Even when you marry some skinny, model-type kpop singer, I’ll still be there for you. - I answered and I knew it was true. Because I would never love someone like I loved him.

-I know, it’s just that… Look, I love you okay? I just can’t hide my feelings anymore… Dammit, I held them in for so long… Everytime you’re close to me, my heart flies, and everytime you’re this close to me, I dream of kissing your lips and being with you forever… When we're not together, I always think of you. Just, please, promise me one thing: if you don’t accept my feelings, please, just… Don’t go away from me… I can’t lose you. That’s my biggest fear, that if you don’t love me back, you would get away from me or something… - he let out in a breath, his words coming out in a rush.

-I hate you, Lee Jeongmin. - I said and his eyes broke down. -I freaking hate you for making me suffer this long. - I kept going on, then I understood he misunderstood me.

-Silly, what I’m saying is… I love you too. I always loved you. I never understood why you were with all those pretty girls all around you and you still prefered to be with me… I can’t be without you anymore, baby, I can’t.

When I finished it, he wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled my closer to him, pressing our lips together. A tear of happiness fell down my face and I knew right then and there that we were meant to be.

It was like breathing was easier with him right here by my side. I loved him, my angel, my Jeongminnie, and he loved me, his Minyoungie, as well. Never again I’ll be worried whenever he’s out because I know for sure his thoughts will always bring him back to me, his heart will always wait for me just like mine will always wait for his. I have finally found the other half of my soul.

 

 

-----------

Author here again: ^^ you liked it right? Please leave supporting comments for our new awesome co-author ^^ *bows* Gomawo :)