JANUS (for Little_angel) ^^ [ part hana ]

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

P.S. ... This chapter is a bonus chapter I'm writing last minute featuring Youngmin and Kwangmin as main, and to celebrate their first full Korean album JANUS which is being released tomorrow ^^ So we've mostly all seen the teaser pics, and seen the teaser MV (which was no. 1 on this internet site... sorry forgot what it's called) and also today Dance Dance Dance and My Lady's short MV's came out.... THEY ARE AWESOME SO WATCH THEM IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!!

Ok, then... back to the story :) This is another request from my saengie Little_angel, and it's about stuff related to the JANUS concept, so please enjoy, and let's get really excited for the comeback!! ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"I'm... weird. I don't think I'm the same as others. No. I know I'm not the same. ...

One second I'll be cheerful, the next I'll be cold. It is... strange.

It's as if I'm two people in one. "

 

"YoungKwang-ah, don't forget your lunch, I made you something special today." eomma called from the kitchen.

"Nae. Goodbye eomma." I grabbed my lunchbox, slipped it in my bag and left for school.

 

I don't have a dad. I mean, I do, but... eomma never told me about him.

Everytime I ask, she will look into my eyes, as if searching for the answer inside my eyes.

I will feel confused, it's as if the answer is within me, yet I still ask. ... I ruffled my straightened hair.

 

"Soomi~" I hugged my girl from behind with a grin and I heard her chuckle

"Annyeong..." she said with her sweet voice and I sat down next to her.

 

"Are you excited?" she asked with a smile 

"You mean the trip? Not really, the place where we're going sounds lame." I shrugged as I figited in my chair

"Lame? But... we're going to the legendary Seoraksan National Park for one night! It doesn't become Korea's most famous mountain for nothing!!" she shook her head childishly as she lectured me. [ http://www.squidoo.com/hiking-in-south-korea#module140050341 for more info ^^]

"Meh... I don't really like mountains, they're really.... high." I pffted and Soomi just went back to reading. This is My Lady, beautiful and cute. She studies well, we share that in common, and she can sometimes be childish. That's why I'm her Boyfriend, because I love her.

 

As I walked home alone I felt my body shiver.

"B-B-brrr." I grabbed my arms tightly as I looked up. The sun was shining brightly. Then why was it so cold? I started to shiver really badly, but I don't remember that that much anymore. 

"I need to go prepare for my trip. Heh." I smirked, then I touched my gelled-up hair. The smirk wouldn't leave my face.

"Eomma~ I need to pack for the trip... Okay?" I walked with my hands in my pockets to her. When she turned around she dropped the plastic plate, but quickly picked it up again.

"Waeyo eomma?" I asked, calmly but with a tone

"A-anii... Geure. Go pack, ask me if you need anything." she stuttered. I looked at her weirdly then walked into my room

 

"Oh no... Lucky it was after school that he changed... I guess... it's time... Good luck YoungKwang-ah... I hope you will make the right decision"

 

I packed all my stuff, but not neatly. I just grabbed my stuff and chucked it in my suitcase. Then I closed it, washed up and jumped onto my bed.

"Hmm... can't wait for tomorrow's trip. Appa... I'm coming to find you..." I said and closed my eyes with a smirk.

~~

"Good morning eomma! I'll be leaving now, so take care. See you tomorrow again." I waved my eomma off and opened my suitcase to check I had everything.

"Ehh... ige mwoya? So messy..." I shook my head and quickled neatened everything up before I walked out the house and headed for school.

I felt my straight, shiny hair to make sure it was neat as I walked to school.

 

~~

 "Class, we're going on a night walk now, so everyone find a partner to make sure the other doesn't get lost." songsaengnim told us, and we all nodded

I looked around for her, when I felt a soft hand slip into mine. I turned my head to the left to see her beautiful face.

"Soomi-ah... partners?" I asked anyway, even though I knew the answer. She nodded and we exchanged smiles.

 

"I'm surprised you haven't complained much yet about the trip YoungKwang oppa, I thought you didn't want to come hiking." she waved our hands back and forth as she spoke

"Oh yeah... why haven't I complained about the trip yet?" I asked myself, also curious, making Soomi giggle. Though she giggled, it made me have deep, serious thoughts, but I giggled with her anyway

We continued walking a bit higher when I felt cold again. I started to shiver.

"Oppa, gwaenchana?" she felt my hand suddenly turn stiff cold and looked at me. The sky suddenly darkened so we couldn't see eachother clearly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." My voice went deeper and i spoke with a tone

"Are... you sure?" her voice shook a bit, as if she didn't recognise me. I the side of my head to feel my hair gelled-up, as it should be.

"Hey Soomi-ah... let's go to the top... just You and I..." I tightened my grip on her hand and walked with bigger steps up the mountain. I could feel her grip weaken and her soul shake.

"O-oppa. I want to go back now, it's scary up here." she stuttered, shaking a bit. I stopped in my quick tracks, and turned around. I knew she couldn't see me because of the darkness, but I could see her perfectly. I was born with his night vision, the darkness is like my sunlight.

I looked up to the dark sky to see the sparkling stars. I searched them clearly until my eyes met one point. It was bright red orange, and moving. Fast. I smirked and looked at Soomi.

"Soomi-ah... I have to go do something, wait here for me." I spoke in way that made my smirking obvious

"Uhh... it's not safe here oppa. Can't we... go back.... please?" her voice shook and I felt her instability. I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry Soomi... but I have to do this. Wait for me." I released her and continued to the top. I quickened my pace and started to take huge leaps. It was almost time. As i leaped I looked up to see him coming. The bright red and orange was becoming bigger and coming closer with incredible past speed.

I ran and jumped off the hard rock onto the tip slab of the mountain. I used my strength to jump the high 3 metres.

Soomi covered when she heard my leap. I'm sort of thankful my presence darkened the sky.

I stood up nervously with my hands by my side. I felt the strong wind that he brang as he arrived infront of me. Looking up, I saw the bright orange red colours flame infront of my eyes. And my eyes... met his.

"Appa." I greeted him with a proud smile.

"My son... We haven't met in 18 years. You have grown well." a loud vibrating voice spoke

Soomi squated down and her hands were squeezing her knees. She opened her eyes and saw my appa.

"Appa.... I've missed you." I spoke back, almost emotionally

"Mm... Now... Kwangmin. Do you want to come back with me?" appa asked, but I looked down in serious thought

"But... if I go back... what about Youngmin?" I looked into appa's flaming eyes

"You've existed inside him for long enough. It's time for him to live inside you now. Come back with me, I'll train you to become a god. You will be like me." appa proudly said, but I hesitated

"Appa... I can't leave... Youngmin hyung has a lot here he can't put down, and it's not his fault. I can't just take him away from his home, his life. It's not fair for him."

"Kwangmin... your merciful heart will not benefit you when you come back to our world, you know? As a dark warrior you should show no mercy, and live with pride.

"I... actually just came here to see today appa... Just to see you now, is enough for me. Take care appa, I love you. Chaiga." I got down on my knees and bowed three times to appa. This may be the last time I see him in my life. I smiled when I raised my head, but he responded with anger

"JO KWANGMIN!! You are a disgrace to our family!! Being my only descendant you should follow me back to our world, and furfill your destiny!" he raged, but I shook my head calmly

"I know I'm not ready, or good enough to make you proud appa. So, don't take me back with you. You will do fine without me."

"YOU-!!! Grrrrr...." he mumbled and I felt his inner power build up immensly. I looked at him with shock, and he lifted his mighty hand, threatening to attack. I ran back as fast I could to Soomi.

"SOOMI, LOOK DOOOWNNN!!" I screamed to her and jumped on top of her. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly as appa's flames his my back. Luckily my clothing absorbed the heat, otherwise Soomi's life may have been harmed.

i was in rage. Appa took it too far. I turned around to yell back at him, however he was gone. I squinted my eyes carefully to scan for him, until I was certain he had left. I looked up into the sky and saw a small bright orange, red light, that got smaller and smaller as it moved further and further away.

"Goodbye... appa." I spoke to him, I knew he could hear me.

I turned back and leaned down to Soomi.

"Soomi-ah, gwaenchana??" I called out, pulling her arms out to check her, but she shrugged me off and pushed me away.

"Ugh." I hit the flat rock lightly, there was barely any pain. I was going to talk to Soomi when I realised... i was still Kwangmin. Which means... my secret is out. Soomi knows that hyung and I are one. Oh no...

"What.... what are you?" she asked, shaking as if I was a devil. But... I couldn't deny that. I was the only son of god Janus that possessed the same powers he does. Youngmin hyung is human, like eomma. Our parents genes got passed down to us, appa's to mine, and eomma's to Youngmin's...  I'm not even considered human...

"S-Soomi-ah... Mianhae..." I looked down to the floor as I sat up with my arms on my knees

"Answer my question... who are you?" she spoke louder

"Soomi-ah... calm down. I'll explain to you-"

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!! WHO. ARE. YOU? Or... what are you actually... and what was... that?" she shook hard and stared me in the eyes. She could recognise my gelled-up hair from the moonlight, and my shiny black hair. She was certain I wasn't Youngmin now.

"*gulp* I'm Kwangmin. Youngmin's twin. I'm his devil twin. Our father is the god Janus, he lives in another world from us. Most of eomma's genes passed down to Youngmin hyung, making him full human, and appa's passed down to me, making me... Heh... When eomma found out appa's deadly secret, she couldn't handle the truth, and left appa. Eventually appa left to go back to our world, he promised to come back when we were 18 to visit. This was the day. Sorry Soomi... this may have been my only chance to meet him again, so I had to drag Youngmin hyung along with me to come meet appa." I explained

"So... where's my oppa?" she asked, worried

My eyes noticed her words. Even though me and Youngmin were two different people, we were still one. I... had feelings for Soomi too.

"He's... inside me at the moment.... He doesn't know about all this Soomi-ah.. he doesn't even know I exist. Eomma will tell him when the time comes, I believe. Heh... even my own eomma is scared of me... and my appa wants me to leave. The only reasons I have to stay are... Youngmin hyung and.... ... you." I confessed, looking at her

She looked at me with wet eyes from her fear, but spoke with a deep tone. 

"That... becomes one."

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I asked

"Your reasons to stay... it becomes one now. Only.... Youngmin oppa. I may stay with him.... but after tonight, I don't think I'll ever be able to live with you. Mianhae." she stood up and rushed back down the mountain.

"S-soomi-ah..." I stood up and watched her go.

I felt my cold heart break like ice. My eyes went wide in shock as I watched her leave me. Maybe forever... Two partings today... I dropped to my knees.

"Argh!! Waeeeee?? WAEEEEE???" I smashed the ground. I felt my skin peel off and bleed but I didn't care. I smashed it until a small crack in the rock appeared.

"Argh... appa... why did you only have to visit once? Why did you have to leave me by myself... the only person who always knew my existance in this world was eomma... The only happiness I ever had was from Soomi, and the love she showed hyung... Now even she has rejected me.... Wae??" I cried out my pain

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I leaned back and screamed out my frustration to the world.

~~~~~~~

part 2 will be soon :)