Kwangmin - My Wonderful Crush (for Little_angel)

Boyfriend Love [One-Shot Short Stories] (Boyfriend Lines)

Kwangmin – My Wonderful Crush (for Little_angel saengie ^^) hope you guys like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oppa!! Oppa!!” all the girls started calling to him as he walked into the school grounds. He would always flash them a kind smile so they would start fangirling to themselves and stop bothering him.  

You would always stand from afar and watch him walk in like a prince. He was the most popular boy at school, it was hard not to notice him. But it was extremely hard for him to notice you.

Everyday you would peek your head out the corner of the main building of school, waiting for him to arrive. Sometimes when he was absent, you would wait right until a few seconds before the bell just went to make sure he wasn’t coming, thinking ‘Where R U?’.  

But… no one ever knew. He was… your secret crush.

 

As usual, you ran to class with a few spare seconds left. This happens because after seeing your crush handsomely walk into school every day, you will always spend some time writing down your wonderful feelings in a secret notebook. You stopped right infront of the class door to check you were all clean and neat, then stepped inside with soft steps. You carefully walked to your seat at the back of the room, and… past him. He was flipping through his note book when you walked past him, admiring his shiny black hair and beautiful white skin. He didn’t look up to greet you, but being right next to him was enough. Even if it was only a split second, it was enough to make your heart beat like a steam train’s wheels going at 1000miles/hour.

The whole class time you would spend watching him from behind. Though staring at his back made you feel a bit weird, you still blushed everytime.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After class you walked down the school grounds and stopped at your usual spot. Right infront of the huge school poster stuck on the huge brick wall. Yups, it had the school logo, school colours, and.... the school face. Jo. Kwang. Min. You gripped your books in your hands and smiled hard uncontrollably as you admired it. 365 days of the year, every day of school you would always go and look at it. But people weren't surprised, they thought you were just an average fan, so you didn't have to worry about them giving you weird looks, which was a big relief.

"Hey, get out of the waaay!!" a tall kid zoomed in your direction on his skateboard (you can imagine it as B.A.P's Zelo if you want ^^) with an annoyed look. You were too immersed in your own world to realise what he said before it was too late. Your books flew to the ground everywhere and you grabbed your leg.

"Ahh~" you groaned to yourself and looked at the boy with an annoyed face. "Aish... kids these days, no consideration." you mumbled to yourself as you got on your knees to pick up your fallen books.

"Hmm... if it was you, you wouldn't do that." you looked up to the poster as you felt the floor for your books.

"Gwaenchana?" a young but deep voice asked

You looked down to the floor in embarassment, thinking he may have heard you mumble to your crush's poster and grabbed your books.

"Uhh... yeah. Gomawo for asking." you didn't bother to look up, then blinked a few times. You stopped moving after putting the next book on the pile.

"That... voice..." you thought to yourself, then glanced up at the person standing infront of you. You suddenly dropped the pile of books you already stacked and stared at the boy's eyes in disbelief. You started to tremble uncontrollably.

"K-K-K.. Kwangmin???" you said loud enough for him to hear you, and he blinked once

"Are... you okay?" he asked again, curious about your sudden shock

"Uhh... Uhh. Yeah. Yeah. I am. Thanks." you hastily grabbed your books, not even bothering to stack them neatly. When you thought you grabbed all, you quickly stood up, bowed to him then ran off in the other direction with a tomato red face.

"Uh, gomawo!!" you called as you ran off

"H-hey!!" Kwangmin reached out, but you already ran too far. He bent down to pick up a small notebook you left behind.

He looked at the cover and back, then slipped it in his pocket. He watched the direction you ran off in as he left for class.

~~~~~~~~~~

*light slap slap* "Argh!! you-ah!! What are you doing?!! That was the first time you ever talked to him, and you might have just made it your last!! What do you think you were doing just then.... just running off on him like that. Uhhuhuhuh~~ you stuffed it up for yourself!! Pabo!!!!!" you yelled to yourself, ignoring the people walking past

You slid down the wall and squated on your knees with your books in your arms.

"Hu~~~ I'm such a pabo..." you knocked your head a few times while sobbing like a kid.

The bell rang so you rushed to class, not realising your little precious notebook had gone missing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

"Argh, another substitute teacher. Are we ever gonna do proper work in class? Grr... hu hu what am I going to do now for 1 hour... Oh!" I remembered about the book from before. The cover was pretty plain so I thought I could see the owner's name and find the girl. She looked pretty shocked when she saw me. Why was that? Don't they usually sweetly say hi or give a nice smile or something? Why did she run off? Did... I scare her? *chuckle*" he spoke to himself, took the book out and opened the first page.

My Wonderful Crush

Page 1:

This is the day it starts. I don't even know if it is... love. But... I know... it's something special. The feelings I just felt when I saw him walk into school. I think... i'm in love with him.... I didn't know his name. I just walked around the school, trying to know the place more. Being the first day, it was pretty smooth so far. Then ... I saw it. His poster. He was on it. Jo. Kwang. Min. His name? Probably. I like that name. Jo Kwangmin. It just sounds so kind. Is it possible... to have a heart that beats like hell over a poster? I don't know... but I think this crush will grow into something bigger.

Page 45:

I saw him today again like I always do. But today I was sad. A girl walked up to Kwangmin and confessed to him. His eyes lit up at her beauty, but I think my heart sank like the anchor of a sinking ship. She was so pretty, and tall, and kind. Any guy would be silly not to fall for her, but for some reason Kwangmin smiled at her and said 'Mianhae' and walked off. I felt really surprised. But... I guess I can't blame him for rejecting her. It's his decision. Maybe because it was too sudden, so all he could do was reject her. Because if he said yes, then finds out he doesn't like her, then he would have to hurt the girl. I guess he is actually ending her pain early, instead of giving her false hope. Or maybe this is just my deep thinking. How would I know how he thinks... I'm just me.

Page 103:

Today is Kwangmin's birthday!! I've been counting down ever since I found out the date, but it's finally here!! I"m so happy for him. I waited extra early today because I left a lot earlier to stop by at the milkbar to buy a small candy bar. I don't know why I bought it, not like he would ever know, or that I would every give it to him. I think I just bought it to celebrate with myself, and hope that he can feel my little wish to him on the inside. Well anyway, this is one of the best days of my life. Happy Birthday Jo Kwangmin. I still have no courage to call you oppa. But I know my heart will only belong to you. Only You.

 

I read all the pages in the short 1 hour and closed the book. My eyes blinked in disbelief for a few seconds. It was like this girl knew me inside out just from seeing my for a few minutes every morning. "How can.... that be? She really makes me curious. But... I just read her private notebook... what will she say when she finds out? Will she be angry.... What do I do...??" Kwangmin ruffled his hair and left class as the bell rang just in time.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kwangmin... Kwangmin...Kwangmin...Kwangmin..." you mumbled as usual as you scribbled on the back of your school diary. *Sigh*

"I'm such a pabo. You're such a pabo." you said to yourself endlessly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time

You walked through the school grounds, hands free, and sat down not far away from the poster. You were afraid of meeting him again, so you decided to stay a bit further away this time. You just smiled and looked at it for around 10 minutes. People were walking by and by, but your concentration didn't leave the poster. You yawned and stretched your arms up into the air. As you dropped them back down your hand knocked something on the ledge you were sitting on. You picked up the familiar object to see your notebook.

"Eh!! What's this doing here?" you exclaimed to yourself. You turned your head around, thinking the impossible.

"Did.... he leave this here?" then you realised it was possible

You flicked through the pages quickly to make sure it was yours, when a little note slipped out.

To: you-shii

Annyeong. Sorry for reading your notebook. At first I just wanted to see who it belonged to, then i couldn't stop reading. I'm sorry. I know you might be angry with me, that's why I left the notebook for you to find. I understand if you can't forgive me. I just wanted to say that after reading your book, I was really... surprised. :d.... but in a good way. I never knew there was someone out there who noticed me so much. Haha, I guess its a bit creepy, but I don't mind. Thankyou for buying the candy bar on the 24th of April, and thankyou for admiring the school poster everyday. I think I would've noticed you a lot earlier if I had ever payed more attention. I'm returning you your notebook now, not expecting forgiveness. Take care.

From: J KM.

You blinked a few times. It was him!! He wrote it to you!! You closed the book with the note in your other hand and ran to search for him.

~ ~ ~ ~ (searching) ~ ~ ~ ~

"Kwangmin!!" you yelled from a few metres away, and he turned to look at you. This would be the first time you looked into his eyes properly, and in person. You cleared your throat and catched your breath as you walked to him. He saw the notebook in your hands and looked to the ground, expecting a yelling.

"t-Thankyou." you said softly, with a small smile

He looked at you surprisingly. "...W Why?" he asked

"... For... appreciating m-... *deep breath* for letting me contribute to your life. I don't know if I brang you happiness or frustration, but... thankyou. For being you." you said while looking into his eyes. You turned to walk away when he grabbed your arm. You slowly turned your head around.

"I... I... want to ask you something..." he stuttered, and you nodded

"If... you're not angry with me... can.... can we go out?" he asked nervously, but determined

"...Mwo????" you exclaimed

"Well... in your book, I found that you know me more than I know myself. And... you're the perfect, Wonderful Girl for me. I was thinking.... if we could... give it a chance... what do you think?" he let go of your arm and clenched it as he spoke

You blinked your eyes twice and tried to swallow what just happened. Your crush for almost a year had just asked you out, after reading your feelings for him in a small notebook. Is.... this a dream?

You suddenly slapped yourself hard, and Kwangmin grabbed your hand.

"Hey!! Mwoya? What are you doing?" he asked and you looked at his hand that was holding yours.

"This... isn't a dream... You really... want to go out with me..." you spoke clearly, making yourself understand the situation.

He chuckled and nodded, then pulled your hands down to hold it properly.

"So.... yes?" he bent his head forward.

".... Umm.... Mhmm!!" you chirped, and you both had huge smiles on your faces.

He suddenly stopped giggling and leaned in to kiss your forehead. You both closed your eyes to enjoy the split, lovely, romantic moment.

"I... I... I'm thankful... for this." you said, as he leaned back, but he put one finger on your lips

"It should be me who's thankful. Thankyou." he said, and you shared a warm hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOOOO!! :D yay update ^^ keke!! did youg uys like it? i'm sorry ti's SOOO long... i think i might not even be patient enough to read the whole thing myself so i'm so sorry... if they're toolong tlel me i'll make them shorter :)

don't forget to request or give ideas if you want ^^ the next chappie is on Youngminnie :D I can't wait for it :P I already started the opening, so I'll up'd it soon ^^

please wait for it :D

aand... Little_angel saengie, did you like it? Please tell me if not, and I'll do another one ^^

 

as usual... THANKS FOR READING :D