Leave or Stay?

Better Not to Know

 

Jonghyun: It’s alright now, don’t need to worry. I promise I will be by your side to protect you no matte- *SLAM*

Jonghyun was interrupted by a large sound of the door slamming. Everyone was just staring at the door, not knowing who it might be. Because everyone was here except for two. One is in the room crying while the other one is nowhere in sight.

Sunny: THAT’S MINHO! Stop him now or else he will kill Siwon in any seconds now!

After she told them nearly all the guy ran out of the house trying to stop Minho. While the only people in the house was Taemin and the girls. But one girl is missing, she ran after the guy to go to Siwon as well.

After Tiffany and the guys reach ground floor, Minho was nowhere to be seen.

Nichkhun: Does he know how to fly or teleport?

Kyuhyun: It’s not the right time to joke around now, Nichkhun. Guys get in the van. I’ll drive you to Super Junior’s dorm.

They all jumped into the car and soon arrived outside Super Junior’s dorm. Nearby they saw Minho walking angrily towards the door.

Jonghyun: YAH! Minho! Stop right there!

Jonghyun tried calling out to Minho, but he just ignored it and started getting closer to the door. They all ran out of the car and ran after Minho, who was now banging on Super Junior’s door.

Yesung: Who is it?

Ryeowook: It’s probably some crazy fans. Don’t open the door!

Sungmin: But it sounded like Minho and stuff.

They were discussing behind the door, whether they should open it. Soon, Leeteuk came and open the door since the other three were scared that it was some psychos.

As soon as the door creaked a bit, the door was flung opened due to Minho banging on it.

Leeteuk: YAH! This is Su- KYUHYUN? Where were you all day?

Kyuhyun: Hyung, I just saw you two hours ago. Do you have amnesia?

Nichkhun: YAH! Minho!

Yesung: Nichkhun is here too??!??!

Minho: CHOI SIWON! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!

Jonghyun: Yah, Minho calm do-

Heechul: What are you all doing here this late? Don’t you know I have to get beauty sleep!?!?!

After Heechul scolded, the room went silent not until Tiffany spoke up.

Tiffany: Sorry Heechul oppa, we just want…

Heechul: Want what?

Tiffany: We, we

Jonghyun: WE want to see Siwon hyung!

He interrupted as he saw Tiffany was lost in her own words.

Heechul: If you want to see Siwon, then just say it. Theres no need for that much noise. YAH! SIWON! YOU HAVE COMPANIES!

Siwon: Coming! Who’s is i-

 When Siwon came down the stair, his eyes caught on Tiffany stare. He knew that she probably knew something. And that he think that he guessed it right. But immediately Minho tackled Siwon to the floor, causing everyone in Super Junior’s dorm attention.

Nichkhun: YAH! Stop it!

They all started yelling and tried to get Minho off Siwon who was getting choked. After a few more struggling, they finally got Minho off Siwon. After a few more minutes, they realised that Kyuhyun was missing.

Jonghyun: KYUHYUN?!?! We’re gonna go now before another fight starts between Nichkhun and Siwon!

Kyuhyun: YES! Just wait a bit!

They all stared at Kyuhyun who was carrying a sportbag walking down the stairs.

Kyuhyun: Let’s go.

Ryeowook: Yah, Kyu! Where are you going?

Kyuhyun: I don’t think I can live under a roof with a person who created a lot of sins. Lets go guys.

Kyuhyun who were about to go outside the door when Leeteuk grabbed his shoulder.

Kyuhyun: Don’t worry, hyung. I wont be late for any of our schedules for the next few days. I just cant stand to live here any longer.

Siwon: YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! IF YOU LEAVE THAT DOOR RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COME BACK IN THIS HOUSE! ARE YOU GONNA CHOOSE TO STAY OR NOT? ITS YOUR’S CHOICE!

Nichkhun: Who are you to talk like that?!? You’re not the leader! You know what you did. We know what you did! Jesus know what you did. We are always looking at you! You better watch what you’re doing, because as soon as you leave an evident, you will never be able to turn back again!

Now every Super Junior’s member was confused with what Nichkhun just blurted out except for Kyuhyun and Siwon.

Siwon: I didn’t do anything wrong. So I wont have any evidents for you to get. And you, Cho Kyuhyun, are you going to choose to leave Super Junior or not. You just need to take one step and we’ll know.

SJ: Siwon!

Siwon: Let him choose! We already lost 3 members. It’s alright to lose one more! And this decision is to see whether Super Junior is important in his heart or not!

SJ: Kyuhyun-ah, put your bag down and stay!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

POOR KYUHYUN TT^TT HAVING TO CHOOSE WHETHER TO STAY OR NOT T^T

WHAT WILL HE CHOOSE? IF HE CHOOSE TO STAY THEN ITS LIKE HES BETRAYING HIS BEST FRIENDS

BUT IF HE LEAVE HE WILL NOT BE A SUPER JUNIOR'S MEMBER!

anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated~ :D