Unexpected

Better Not to Know

It has been two days since MinYoung had gone missing. In these two days Kyuhyun, Nichkhun, Taeyeon and Sunny went around asking people if they had seen her or not. And in these two days all they received from their hard work was nothing.

After two days of being concerned, going crazy, telling the police and keep on dialling her number, they were notified that their beloved friend, Kyuhyun’s girlfriend had died. She had been murdered and now the police is currently invesitigating about it.

After hearing the news, some of them locked themselves up in the room, some of them wouldn’t even eat. What do you think Kyuhyun will be doing now?

He didn’t cry, he didn’t lock himself up, he eats very well… but there was one thing, that his friends couldn’t believe he would do. He told them that she never died, and she is always beside him. That is what scared them, but when Taeyeon told him that she agreed with him. Their friends were shocked, but the next sentence was the sentence that had woke him up from his dream.

“She had never left us, because she is always that bright star. The bright star that will always look over us, shine the right path for us to walk on and help us find evidences in getting the murderer in jail” Taeyeon explained as she she pointed up to the most brightest star in the beautiful dark sky filled with many different stars.

The next few minutes was just silent. Every one of them was looking up to the sky where the brightest star shone.

Yuri: Taeyeon is right, also MinYoung is a cheerful person. She wont be happy to see you guys like this. We have to be as cheerful as we used to be when she was here. Also she wont leave with happiness.

Taemin: That’s right hyung. Don’t be too down.

Kyuhyun: You guys are right. I should face the truth that she had left this world and flew up to this beautiful sky…

Everyone nodded and smiled happily as they stared at the brightest star in the sky.

Kyuhyun: guys… can you help me with something?

Everyone turned their head towards Kyuhyun with a clueless expression.

Kyuhyun: … I want to investigate about MinYoung’s death

Everyone now had a priceless expression on their face.

Tiffany: Oppa, cant we leave it to the police?

Kyuhyun: Do you remembered when I told you about MinYoung finding out a secret about a member in Suju, and the next thing I heard was her screaming?

ALL: Yeah…

Kyuhyun: Well, I didn’t tell you that she found out a secret about Siwon hyung…

Everyone was now shocked and didn’t know what to say, because he is the person who reads the bible and he doesn’t sin, not even lie…

Jonghyun: Si-Si… Siwon hyung? Is it just my ear or did kyu just dais Siwon hyung?

Nichkhun: I don’t think its just your ears but my ears too…

Kyuhyun: This is why I want to investigate about it, because I don’t believe its Siwon hyung as well.

Minho: You want to know why he did it, right?

Kyuhyun: Yep…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is kinda short and boring, but i really need to add this chapter for the story to flow smoothly.

I promise the next chapter will be longer and more interesting~

Anyway comments and subscribes are really appreciated ^.^