BABO!

Better Not to Know

 

Ch 11;

After Kyuhyun and the others were notified that Nichkhun and Yoona had finally been found and were sent to the hospital, they all rushed there. When they came, the doctor told them that Nichkhun and Yoona only receive minor injuries and will be conscious soon. After about 10 minutes, Yoona had finally woke up and was told that she will be able to leave the hospital as soon as she gain strength back.

Taeyeon: Yoon-ah! Are you alright?

Taeyeon questioned the patient lying on the hospital ward when she saw her blinking her eye a few time trying to get used to the sunlight. But Yoona only reply with a groan.

Yuri: Are you alright?

Yoona: Yeah… What happen?

Taeyeon: Cant you remember what happened last night?

Yoona: Ummm… yeah… I remember having a freaken heavy body on my back. Dang now I have a sore back thanks to the fatty, he better be thanking me or else I will ignore him for the whole two days!

She said as she pouted while the other two including one of the nurse laugh at her silliness.

Yuri: Hahaha, ya still know how to joke which mean you’re ok!

Yoona: Yeah I a-, wait wheres Nichkhun? Did his fever went down?

Nurse: Yeah he did, he’s in the next room.

She said as she put the clipboard down and walked out of the roonm.

Taeyeon: Didn’t you just call him heavy?

Yuri: and a fatty

Taeyeon: and you said he better thank you or else

Yuri:  you will ignore him for the whole two days?

Taeyeon: And now you’re worried for him?

The two said continuously after another.

Yoona: Shut up! You guys are soooo annoying!

She pouted as she tried to get off the bed while the other two tried holding in their laugh and help her got off the bed and off to where Nichkhun was.

When they reached in the room in less than a minute, only Minho were spotted sitting on Nichkhun’s bed chatting while Kyuhyun was nowhere in sight.

Yoona: Khunnie~ Are you alright? Waaaa, your leg is soooo… amazing!

She said sarcastically while laughing.

Yuri: Looks whos talking! I thought someone said that they were gonna ignore the guy until he thanks her! Tae, who said that? Is it my ears or I think im having amnesia!

Taeyeon: Yeah, I don’t think its just you but me too

They both laugh as they looked at Nichkhun and Yoona

Taeyeon: By the way, wheres Kyuh-

Taeyeon’s sentence was cut when the door open screeched and Kyuhyun came in with his head down.

Taeyeon: Where were you Kyu? And what happen oppa?

He didn’t answer Taeyeon’s question and just approached to where Nichkhun was lying.

Kyuhyun: Thank-you and sorry guys.

He started mumbling, but no one understand what he was trying to say.

Kyuhyun: Thank-you for helping me this whole time investigating on MinYoung’s death. And sorry to whom had been hurt due to me…

He continued mumbling…

Kyuhyun: You guys don’t need to do this anymore. Ill be back to being addicted to Starcraft and being the maknae of SUJU. While you guys can go back to doing whatever…

He finished the mumbling and left the room without saying anything else leaving the rest of us in the room clueless.

Nichkhun: What was Kyu talking about?

Minho: I had no idea, all I heard was thank-you and sorry…

Yuri: and ‘you guys don’t need to do this anymore…?’

Taeyeon: uhhh I think hes just kinda stress with the photoshoot… Don’t need to worry, ill go check on him

She reassured them as she ran out the door and after him. On her way out, one of the nurse lended her an umbrella because outside was raining heavily. When she reached outside, she saw a kyuhyun-like figure running towards the park, she decided to run after him. When she reached the park, she saw Kyuhyun sitting by the bench crying to himself. It was very heart=breaking for her how she saw Kyuhyun crying, she decided to approach him and comforted him.

Taeyeon: Kyuhyun oppa, you’re going to catch a cold if you’re going to stay in the rain like this…

She told him as she covered him with the umbrella.

Kyuhyun: Tae, leave me alone! I want to be alone in the rain! I want the rain to wash away all of this!

He yelled at her as he pushed her away…

Taeyeon: I’m not going to leave! If you want to be soak in the rain then ill be with you!

She scream back at him and chucked the umbrella to the side. In a few second Taeyeon was soaking wet as well as Kyuhyun.

Taeyeon: Kyuhyun, can you tell me why you’re acting like this? Everyone is worried for you…

Kyuhyun: Taeyeon-ah… I don’t want any of you guys getting hurt anymore… Im an unlucky person!

Upon hearing that Taeyeon tried getting closer to him but was pushed away.

Kyuhyun: Don’t get near me! Don’t you get it! Im an unlucky person! Whoever gets near me, will end up geetting injured or will leave my side one by one…

Taeyeon: What are you talking about?

Kyuhyun: Not long after I joined Super Junior, we got in a car accident, Leeteuk hyung had to receive more than 170 stitches!!!

Taeyeon: But-but you were involved as well! But you were way dangerous than them!

Kyuhyun: Its probably a sign for me warning me not to continue be in Super Junior! When I was a trainee, I had a girlfriend but after joining Super Junior, she left because she couldn’t handle the pressure the paparazzi, the antis and SMENT giving to her. And then Hankyung hyung, Kangin hyung and kibum hyung had left superjunior and we were no longer 13! Its all my fault!

He started confessing

Taeyeon: Kyuhyun-ah, you’re so…

Kyuhyun: So what? Its all true! Even MinYoung… MinYoung had only been with me for about 4 months! And yet she had-had left me…

Taeyeon: About MinYoung’s death, it had nothing to do with you! She died so suddenly, no one…no one wants it to happen!

 Kyuhyun: But, she called me at the very last minute! She called me because she wanted to me to come save her! But I couldn’t… And then when I suggested to investigate, a lot of us got injured!

Taeyeon: Those are accide-

Kyuhyun: No its not accident! Its my fault!!!!

Taeyeon: I feel so ashame for you! ACTING LIKE THIS IS NOT THE CHO KYUHYUN I KNOW! THE CHO KYUHYUN I KNOW WOULD NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME HE FAILS! DO YOU THINK MINYOUNG WILL BE HAPPY SEEING YOU LIKE THIS!??!?!  BABO BABO BABO!

She screamed in his face as tears rolled down her eyes.

Kyuhyun: yes… yes I am a BABO! I SHOULDN’T HAVE SUGGESTED TO GO INVESTIGATE HER DEATH!

Taeyeon: YOU’RE SO STUPID! I DON’T EVEN FREAKEN KNOW WHY I- MINYOUNG LOVES AN IDIOT LIKE YOU! WHERES THE COMPETITIVE CHO KYUHYUN I KNOW?!?!? DID HE DIE?!?!

After finishing her talking, he still didn’t respond but just sat on the bench. She grabbed him up by the collar and gave him a slap.

Taeyeon: I WANT YOU, CHO KYUHYUN, TO REMEMBER THIS SLAP! CAUSE FROM NOW ON WE ARE NO LONDER FRIENDS! *slap again*

After all the screaming and slapping she ran off to the alley while Kyuhyun was left standing there in the pouring rain with two hand smack on both side of his face.

Taeyeon’s word kept on repeating and echoing inside Kyuhyun’s head making him stop crying and think back at what she had said. Somehow he had a feeling that just hurt because he lost a friend but it was much more painful than just losing a friend. He was afraid he will lose her forever. When he was about to walk back to the hospital, he heard a scream. The scream was from the alley. It was a lady’s scream. And it was a familiar one. IT WAS TAEYEON’S SCREAM!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What happened to Taeyeon?!?!?

I know this is kinda a long and boring chapter but because i wont be able to upload for a few days since school is starting tomorrow. and i had to revise before school starts so i didnt upload... sorrryryryyrr

anyway comments and subscribes are really appreciated~