Stalker

Better Not to Know

 

Our six beloved KPOP Idols had stayed at Jejudo for 3 days already and during their stay at the hotel, they realised that they were staying at the same hotel as Siwon. So it was easier for them to eavesdrop on him. They found out that he’d been receiving a lot of anonymous calls these three days.

One day, Yuri was coming back from her photoshoot, but because she wanted to buy some souvenirs, everyone left her and so she had to walk back alone. When she bought a few souvenirs she was about to go back to the hotel when she spotted Siwon suspiciously walk into a café. She decided to follow him into the café and took a seat that was close enough to hear their conversation but not too close to be recognized by them. When a stranger came by and sat where the opposite to where Siwon was sitting, she took out her phone and started videoing their conversation.

???: Good afternoon Mr Choi

He greeted as he sat down, by the opposite side to where Siwon was sitting. I took out my phone and started to record their conversation.

Siwon: Tell me what do you want?

???: Why so in a hurry? I haven’t even order my lunch yet

Siwon: Stop wasting my time! Tell me how much you want?

???: 3 million

Siwon: What?!?!?! Are you out of your mind? Where can I get 3 million to give you?

???: You’re a famous KPOP star. So 3 million shouldn’t be anything to you! Plus your father is a million air in America.

Siwon: When do you want it?

???: By this Saturday

Siwon: I only have two days. How am I supposed to gather this much for you?

???: I don’t care. By Saturday I want the money or else I will reveal your SECRET to the whole world. And see what you can do next?

Siwon: You!

???: See you by this Saturday, BYE!

He said as he left the café leaving Siwon still sitting in his chair with an annoyed and pissed expression. Soon, later Siwon left as well. When Yuri relized that he’s leaving, she decided to follow him. As she got out of the café, she called Minho saying that she just recorded the conversation between Siwon and a anonymous person. And that she will be back soon. But after hanging up on Minho, she found out that she had lost him and so she decided to go back when she encountered a robber.

Robber: Give me everything you have in your bag and all the jewellery you’re wearing!

Yuri: Ok, ok! Here

She handed him her purse and the jewellery that she was wearing.

Robber: That necklace as well!

He commanded as he pointed to the necklace she was wearing.

Yuri: No! This is a present my mum gave me before she died! Ill never give it to you even if it means risking my life!

She cried out to him

Robber:Fine then!

He approached her with a knife in his hand as he struggled trying to snatch of the necklace.

Yuri: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The robber was shocked and hurriedly ran away.

When the police heard a scream, they ran towards the voice. When they arrived they saw Yuri covered in blood lying on the floor unconscious. They called the ambulance and she was sent to the hospital as soon as the ambulance arrived.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What exactly happened to Yuri? Read the next chapter to find out! I'll try to upload the next chapter tomorrow since i am very busy tomorrow~

Anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated~