Necklace

Better Not to Know

 

After Minho and Yuri ran out of the hospital, they ran pass a few streets, turning left and right, not knowing where they were running but just wanted to get away a for a moment. They finally stopped at a beach, catching their breath.

Minho: Yuri-ah, are you alright?

Still catching her breath, she only nodded to him and made a hand gesture to go sit on the bench.

Minho: Yuri-ah, im still very curious why your only hurt on your hand…

Yuri: Well, its because I only got scraped on my hand…

Minho: hah?

-Flashback-

Yuri: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yuri was scraped on the hand by the knife when the robber was struggling to get the necklace of her. But then the next thing that happened was that Yuri suddenly change! Its like she turned to a whole different person…

Yuri: YAH! How dare you!

Robber: What-what do you want?

Yuri: You better run devil run!

She sent a death glare to the robber. He didn’t know what to do but just hold the knife and run forward to her, still trying to get the necklace. After a bit, the robber was accidentally stabbed on his hand by Yuri.

Robber: Argggggggggh!!!!!!!!!

Yuri: Yah! That’s for messing with me, Kwon Yuri!

She started grabbing her other belongings back, when he saw in a blink of an eye on her necklace written ‘Kwon JungMi <3s Kwon Yu-ri’.

Robber: ChuRiri?

When she was grabbing the rest of her belongings, she heard him mumbled ChuRiri. She remembered that only her oppa would call her that…

Yuri: Oppa? Your my oppa?

He was shock that he had finally can see his little dongsaeng again, He cannot believe that his little cute weak dongsaeng turned into a beautiful, brave young lady. It has been 8 years since he last saw her but he didn’t want to reunite with her because of his huge embarrassment 8 years ago…

Yuri: Are you my oppa? Where have you… where have you been these 8 years?

Robber: What are you talking a-a-about? I’m not your oppa!

Yuri: It is you! Umma died after 3 months you ran-away from home! She was really worried for you! Umma couldn’t…couldn’t see you for the last time! Cant you at least visit her gr-

Robber: Shut up! I’m still too embarrassed to see you guys! Let me Go!

He pushed her away and she collapsed on the floor.

Yuri: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Blood…

When she saw the blood stain on her shirt caused by her brother pushing her away, she immediately fainted on the floor. When her brother saw her fainted on the floor he was about to ran to her, but he stopped and ran away when he heard people coming.

-End of Flashback-

Minho: Oh so that’s why you were unconscious on the floor with blood covering you…

Yuri: Yeah…

She started sobbing at how she can meet her brother again but he once again left her…

Minho: Yuri-ah

Yuri: hah?

Minho: You have to die before me!

Yuri: WHAT!?!?!?!? You just said that you’re going to love me forever and now you want me to die first?!!?!?

She turned the other way around not wanting to look at Minho’s face. But he hold onto her shoulder and pulled her to face him again.

Minho: You’ve mistaken me. Yuri-ah, I want you to die before me because I don’t want you to experience any other painful moments that there is someone leaving you again… Its really painful to see you like this… I don’t want you to cry anymore…

She started hugging and crying in joy simultaneously… Then he gave her a kiss...

Minho: Yuri-ah *pulling away from the hug*, what was so embarrassing that your brother did that he didn’t want to reunite with you again?

Yuri: Well, 8 years ago, when my brother had finally became the CEO of my dad’s company, he celebrated with his friends and when he was drunk he accidentally lost the usb containing my dad’s company secret information. And because of that my dad had lost a huge amount of money, and my brother felt ashamed and so he left the house and ran away…

 Minho: ooooohhh… but I promise you I won’t be like him, I’ll always stay with you forever.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

awwwww another MinYul moment~ 

srry, i dont think ill be able to update more chapter today cause i have to help with the chinese end of year thingy....

anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated :DDD