Jeju's News

Better Not to Know

 

After a few days about the explanation about Tiffany’s and Jonghyun’s relationship. Tiffany decided to have a dinner with all the others. She told them that she learnt a new dish and that she want them to try it out, but the real reason is that she wanted to befriend with Jonghyun again, or just to get him to talk to her.

Taemin: Noona! I want to watch Simpso-

He shouted as Taeyeon changed the channel.

Taeyeon: NO! Before you watched Pokem-

Yoona:SHHHH. You two are so annoying!

She cut them off as she glared at her new phone that she recieved from Nichkhun.

Jonghyun: Pssst, Taemin. Whats with Yoon-

Minho: Nichkhun isn’t here yet. And hes not answering her calls and messages.

He answered Jonghyun’s question and gestured Taeyeon to hand him the remote.

Minho flicked through a few channels trying to find the sports channel.

Yoona: YAH! Turn back to the news channel! QUICKLY!

Minho: What ch-

Yoona: Give me that!

She shouted as she snatch the remote away from Minho’s hand and change the channel back to the ‘Jeju’s News’.

Sunny: Dinner’s READY!

Yuri: YAH! Whats with the screaming and ye-

She scolded them as she walked out the kitchen but suddenly she dropped the plate of food as she took a glance at the television screening ‘Jeju’s News’.

Tiffany: What ha- Yuri-ah! That’s the main di-

Yuri: Ouch.

She mumbled to herself as she tried to pick up the broken plate.

Minho: Are you okay? Let me see.

He crawled to her as he took a look at her cut.

Minho: Its not that deep. So its o- Yuri, why are you crying?

Yuri: Nothing.

NEWS: It is reported that the other dead body that was also found, is the son of Kwon JungMi and Shin HyunChun. Which makes him the son of the Shin’s Company.

Everyone was paying attention to the news reporter as she mentioned Yuri’s mother name. Minho turned back to ask Yuri, but she was no where in sight, but they heard the guest room’s door slammed shut, knowing that Yuri is crying in the room.

Minho: Yuri-ah! Come out! Open the door for me!

He shouted as he banged the door with his fist, trying to break the door open that was being locked. Sunny put down the plate that she was holding and ran to Minho with Jonghyun following her behind, trying to calm him down.

Sunny: Minho, stop it! She doesn’t like people seeing her cry! You sh-ould know by n- STOP! You’re going to break the door! YAH KIM JONGHYUN try helping me-me ?!?!

She said as she tried to stop him from hitting the door.

Taemin: Yoona Noona, its alright. He wont ki-

Yoona: No! He… he will! He know who I a-

Taeyeon: It’s alright Yoona! We will protect you! Nichkhun will never let you get kill!

Yoona: But HES NO- HES NOT … HERE! DAMN-DAMN THAT NI-NICHKHUN!

She screamed in terror as tears started flowing down her white pale face like a tsunami. The doorbell started ringing continuously, scaring Yoona to death.

Yoona: It’s… i-its probably him! Taeyeon! I’m-im sc-

She stuttered as she tug onto Taeyeon’s arm.

Taeyeon: Don’t be stupid! Taemin go answer the door!

 Taemin: B-b-b-but I’m scared too!

He made a blowfish face and then tug onto Yoona’s arm.

Yoona: See! I’m not the only one being sc-

Taeyeon: Oh For god sake!

She said in a piss tone as she shook Yoona’s grip of her arm and walked toward the door. Yoona and Taemin was shaking every single second as Taeyeon approached the door.

Taeyeon: Oh, its you guys.

She greeted the person at the door and turned back to the tv.

???: How come you sound so piss seeing us?

Taeyeon: Go cheer up your girlfriend!

Nichkhun: What is it Yoona? Why are you crying?

Yoona: I’m scared. You-you, I mean I witness that guy getting killed!

She said as she pointed to the screen. At the corner of Jonghyun’s eye, he noticed something suspicious. It was Tiffany.

Jonghyun: Fany… Do you know something about this?

He asked her looking at her from head to toe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A boring chapter? I know... srry, its because there was too many 'love' related topic so i tried to add a bit of 'action...'

Oooooooooh, Doe Tiffany actually know something about the murderers?

anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated~ :D