Flight Centre

Better Not to Know

 

It has been another week since they had eavesdropped on him and yet he was still acting normal besides talking to himself in his own house by the Han River. Since there were no other suspicious things about him, Kyuhyun decide to give a break to his friends and invited them to go sail on his new ship. But the girls wouldn’t go unless they get to buy new dresses, and that Kyuhyun has to pay for it since they’re helping him.

 

SNSD: Thank-you Kyuhyun OPPA!!!

They all said in unison with a devilish smile on them.

Kyuhyun: I’m telling ya, im only buying one dress for each of you!

SNSD: awwwwhhh

They all pulled a puppy face at him

Kyuhyun: Fine, fine! Two for each!

SNSD: YAY! YOU’RE THE BEST!

They started jumping up and down, the next thing Kyuhyun knew was that they ran into a shop.

After spending two hours of shopping, the guys were already hand-full of shopping bags and their stomach was grumbling.

Jonghyun: Im hungry, lets go eat!

Taemin: Im hungry too! Let’s go eat McDonalds!

Yoona: Khunnie, I want to eat Sushi! You’re going to eat that right?

She said as she gave a death glare at Nichkhun

Nichkhun: Uhhhh, yea…

Standing by the fountain, they have been discussing on what to eat for like 20 minutes already! And soon people will recognise who they are since they’re like the loudest. And my prediction was right, they were chased around by fans. And soon they got split up…

 

-blah blah blah- kinda boring here and don’t know what to write so yea…

 

After being split up for thirty minutes, Taemin, Jonghyun, Sunny and Tiffany saw Siwon in disguised and is going into the Flight Centre Store.

Tiffany: Hey guys

She called out to the others as she waved her hand in a gesture telling them to come closer to her.

Jonghyun: What? Some other fans?

Sunny: Wait, isn’t that? Siwon oppa? What is he doing in there?

Jonghyun: Taeminnie, call Kyu and let him know that we saw Siwon. Tiffany come with me.

He ordered Taemin to call while making a hand gesture for Tiffany to follow.

The two went inside the store, holding up a brochure about Fiji. While Taemin called Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: *panting* Yoboseyo?

Taemin: Kyu hyung!

Kyuhyun: What? *whispering*

Taemin: Why are you whispering?

Kyuhyun: Me and Taeyeon were caught by the paparazzi and so their trying to find us now.

Taemin: Oh really? Are you with Ta-

Sunny: Get to the freaken point already. Kyu oppa, we spotted Siwon oppa going into a flight store thingy and I think hes buying ticket to go somewhere!

She whisperly yelled out as she snatched the phone.

Taemin: Noona! I was talking!

Kyuhyun: Ok, follow him and don’t let him get out of your sight. Me and Taeyeon will be there soon. Have you told the others yet?

Sunny: No, ill call them now.

Kyuhyun: Okay, we’ll be on our way there now, contact through phone ok? By the way which floor are you on?

Sunny: 3rd floor.

Kyuhyun: Kay, see you guys later.

15 minutes pass by and everyone was united…

Nichkhun&Yoona: Sorry.. we’r- we’re late~­­

Jonghyun­: What took you guys sooo long? Hes gone now!

Yoona: Its not our fault! You want paparazzi to see all of us together spying on Siwon?

Kyuhyun: You two, stop arguing. Its ok anyway, we know we’re his going.

Taeyeon: If hes going to Jejudo, how are we suppose to eavesdrop on him?

Kyuhyun: Whos free in schedule the next 1or 2 weeks?

Nichkhun: Don’t tell me, your thinking of what im thinking…

Kyuhyun: You get me the most…

ALL: HAH?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, this chapter is kinda boring and long~ but do you know what Kyuhyun is thinking? Read the next chapter to know ^^

Anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated~ :D