'Yoboseyo?'

Better Not to Know

 

It is 8pm, and the group of friends are currently having a BBQ by the beach. They had arrived about an hour already, and yet MinYoung hasn’t arrived. She never comes late but she told Kyuhyun earlier that she had to finish up with some notes before she can leave. But now shes an hour LATE!!!

Taemin: Hey Hyung, how come MinYoung noona isn’t here yet? Shes suppose to be in charge of sweets!!! I WANT-

Tiffany: Just eat this for now *shoves a sausage in Taemin’s mouth*

Kyuhyun: I’ll call her n- *B2ST- Bad Girl came on*

Jonghyun: Is it her? Tell her to hurry up!

Kyuhyun: *answer* Yoboseyo? MinYoung-ah are you here yet? Everyones waiting for your sweets. What? *Walks away from the group* Hello?

MinYoung: Listen Kyuhyun-ah. You have to help me! I found out a secret about SUJU’s Siwon. *voice in the background- ‘Come out now, you cant hide forever!’*

Kyuhyun: What? What are you talking about? Where are you?

MinYoung: Help me! Im at Si- AHHHHH

Kyuhyun: Hello? MinYoung!??!?! *hung up*

KYUHYUN’s P.O.V

After hearing her scream, I didn’t know what to do. I was just shocked. I kept on dialling her number over and over again. The first two times it was still ringing but it stopped. Her phone was turned off!!! My brain was blank and all I could do was open my mouth wide.

???: Hyung, a fly is gonna fly into your mouth in any seconds by now.

I heard a voice calling from the back of me. But I didn’t reacted to his joke and still I was just standing with my mouth wide open.

???: hyung! Are you alright? How come your so pale?

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to faced him. It was Nichkhun, the one who understands me the most.

Nichkhun: Is there something wrong with MinYoung?

Kyuhyun: I…I-I don’t know. All I heard was … she told me she found out a secret and the next thing I heard was… was her screaming! Could-could…could she be in trouble? I asked him in my trembling voice.

The next thing I knew was that, I was punching the wooden pole with my hand and it started bleeding.

Nichkhun: HYUNG! STOP! This wont help a thing!

Kyuhyun: Its my fault! If I went to pick her up then she wont be-be like this! ITS ALL MY FAULT!

Nichkhun was trying to stop me from punching the wooden pole. When I heard the others coming towards me. When they saw what I was doing, the guys tried stopping me while the girls was just blabbering out words like ‘STOP!’ ‘What are you doing?’, I even heard one of them was sobbing.

After ten minutes of struggling and yelling, the others had finally calmed me down and got me to explain about my conversation with MinYoung before.

After another ten minutes, girls were sobbing, guys gone crazy. I know how they felt, they had this feelings where something might’ve happen to one of your best friends but you couldn’t do anything about it.

Minho suggested that he will call the police while I kept on calling MinYoung’s mobile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What exactly happened to MinYoung? Read the next chapter to know~

Tell me if this interesting or not, alright? I was really excited about this story just planning it but now I think it will kinda get boring TT^TT

Anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated ^^