Saturday: Midnight

Better Not to Know

 

???: Who is there?

After hearing the man yelled out, her soul was scared away and she could only squad there hoping someone will come and help her. She didn’t know what to do until she hear footsteps approaching her, she knew it was the killer so she only dash to the front where the road was before. While running she had the feeling that someone was also chasing her, she kept on running while dialling Nichkhun’s number.

Yoona: Nichkhun-ah! Why aren’t you picking up!

She mumbled as she kept on running while tears rolled down her cheeks.

Nichkhun: Yoboseyo? Yoona-ah where have you been? We’ve be-

Yoona: Nichkhun! Im scared! I just saw someone killing another person!

Nichkhun: Hah? What?

Yoona: Im scared! He’s chasing me!

She cried out as she kept on running towards the front, too scared to look at the back of her

Nichkhun: Yoona, don’t be scared! Ill be there soon! Where are you?

Yoona: I don’t know! Im at, im at- Mountain highway!

Soon Yoona arrived at the road, the feeling she had earlier that someone was chasing her was gone. She was quite relieve but kept on running. She was about to cross the road when a car came rushing to her on top speed. When the car was only a few metres away from her, she couldn’t move a single bit if was like her leg was super glued to the ground.

???: Yoona!

A voice called out to her from the side, when she turned around she saw Nichkhun pushing her away from the car. Luckily they didn’t get hit by the car, but they rolled down the hill. Nichkhun, using his hands trying to cover Yoona as they rolled down the rocky hill. Soon both of them were unconscious…

-Midnight-

It had reach midnight, and yet no-one had realised the couple lying at the bottom of the rocky hill unconscious. But of course, their friends was really worried and had tried reporting to the police, but they hasn’t been missing over 24 hours so the police couldn’t do anything…

Yoona had finally awoken from her condition, when she opened her eyes, she was lying in Nichkhun’s arm.

Yoona: Nichkhun-ah…

She mumbled as she looked up to his face, but he didn’t respond.

Yoona: Khunnie... You dont need to... do this for me! Im sorry...


She started sobbing how Nichkhun had gotten into this condition just because he was trying to save her. She stood up and realised that they were surrounded by tall grass and trees. There weren’t any other way to get back up but to climb back up the rocky hill in which they had rolled down. She didn’t know what to do, she keep on questioning herself whether she should carry Nichkhun up with her or climb up herself first then call for help. After minutes of hesitating she decide to carry Nichkhun up with her because she didn’t want to leave him by himself down here and with his high fever.

She took off her scarf and roughly bandaged Nichkhun’s leg which was badly wounded. She then took off his scarf and got him onto her back and tied their body together making sure that he won’t slip off. While climbing back up the rock hill with Nichkhun still unconscious on her back, she had slipped and fell many times, but she didn’t give up and just continued inspiring herself that she will make it, and that Nichkhun is currently having a high fever. After about 30 minutes, she had finally reached back on the road. She was about to rest, when she spotted a telephone booth nearby. But she didn’t have anymore strength to carry Nichkhun’s heavy body, so she let go of him and started dragging him instead.

When she reached the telephone booth, she laid Nichkhun just inside the booth and started dugging for coins in her and Nichkhun’s pocket. After gathering enough coins she dialled the ambulance.

Nurse: Yoboseyo? What can I help you with?

Yoona: Hello… I’m Im Yoona… Me and my friend rolled… tripped and rolled down the hill. Now hes having a… a high fever.

She said quietly as she had ran out of strength.

Nurse: Ummm, so where are you now?

Yoona: I’m… im at Mountain highway…

She said as she slowly slid down to lay beside Nichkhun. Soon she had gone into an unconscious condition…

Nurse: Thank-you ill sent a ambulance there right now…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

a long chapter, i know~ sorry~ 

Happy Chinese New Year! And Happy Birthday Kyuhyun!!!!

anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated :DDDD