Taemin and his words~

Better Not to Know

Nichkhun: So are you just gonna give up like that?

Taemin: Hyung! Don-

Kyuhyun: Jonghyun-ah, you should give up like that! Its just like StarCraft, if the game hasn’t end yet, you still have a chance!

Jonghyun: But it is 3 quarter of the game already and I had been fully beaten…

Minho: YAH! When did you bec-

Taemin: You still have one-quarter left! You can turn the game upside down! From losing to Winning! You can win if you are patient and still have hope in your hand!!!

Minho: YAH! Lee Taemin! I’m you hyung, why are you cu-

Taemin: You do that to me all the time! Now sssssssh. Jonghyun hyung, you shouldn’t give up when your game hasn’t end yet!

Nichkhun: Taemin is r-

Taemin: HYUNG! I’m not done ye-

Nichkhun: WAEEEE? I’m standing on your si-

Taemin: shhhhhhhhhh.

He cut Nickhun off as he put his finger on his lip telling Nichkhun to be quiet.

Taemin: If you did lose in the end, at least you gave your best! But if you give up now, you will LOSE FOREVER!!!!!

Everyone was stunned by Taemin’s shouting and all the words he said. They were all staring at him with their mouth wide open, even the girl on the other side of the beach can hear him shouting.

Yoona: YAH! WHAT’S WITH THE YELLLING?!!?!?

Nichkhun: uuuhhhhh… nothing! We’re just talking about… about.. ab-GAME!

He shouted back but his word started trailing off as he tried to find the right word to say. Yoona gave him a glare and mouthed ‘WTF? You’re- suppose- to- be- talking-about-their-relationship!’ Even though he couldn’t see what she was mouthing, he only gave her a slight chuckled as in he understand her.

Kyuhyun: Yah, Taemin! Where did you learn those words?

Taemin: I got my own way…

Jonghyun: Don’t tell me you’ve been watch Key’s dramatic drama?

Taemin only gave them a embarrassed chuckled as in he did…

Minho: When did you became interested in Key’s Dramatic drama? What happen to your digimon? Pokemon? …Yu-gi-oh? Bakugan? Shugo… Chara? Sailo-

Taemin: HYUNG! Shut up! I don’t watch girly anime!!!

Jonghyun: Yeah you do! You secretly watch Sailor Moon, Shugo Chara and even Yu-me-i-ro Patiss-iere?  At night when all of us went to sleep!

Kyuhyun: Are you serious? He watches those?

Taemin: YAH! WE’RE TALKING ABOUT JONGHYUN AND TIFFANY AT THE MOMENT!

He pouted, but also embarrass at the same time.

Minho: Right! Jonghyun hyung, you shouldn’t give up like that! What Taemin stated is right!

Jonghyun: I…i-I I don’t know! I want Fany to be happy! Knowing that she still miss him, tells me that she feels happier being with her than me!

Kyuhyun: YAH! Kim Jonghyun! You know how he is like! Do you want her to be in the hand of that guy?!!?!

Jonghyun: I…i-I don-

Nichkhun: Stop saying you don’t know! Because we all know that he isn’t the right guy for Fany to be with! Do you want to end up seeing her sad and when she realised he isn’t the right guy?

Jonghyun: S-SHUT UP! I-i-I know what to do now! I will never give up! I will show her the one whom truly love her! And that I will make sure she won’t end up crying! Because… I love her with all my heart…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, hows this chapter? Kinda boring? I'm sorry if it is~

LOL Taemin watching girly anime? >.<

anyway the him is still mysterious, can anyone guess who it is? 

anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated~ :D