Saturday

Better Not to Know

 

After Minho and Yuri came back to the hotel, Yuri showed the others the video that she had recorded earlier at the Café. Kyuhyun then made a plan for them to eavesdrop on Siwon and that mysterious person without getting recognised.

-Saturday-

The plan was going successfully as Kyuhyun planned, everyone was in their disguised in their position by the park and is just waiting for Siwon or that mysterious person to appeared. Suddenly Taeyeon’s phone rung…

-Kyuhyun: Listen… to you-

Nichkhun: *pssssssst* how come you have kyu’s song as your ringtone?

He whispered to Taeyeon with his suspicious eye staring at her from head to toe.

Yoona: Shut up Khunnie!

Yoona budged Nichkhun while giving him a death glare.

Taeyeon: Yoboseyo?

Soon everyone [her friends] were staring at her after hearing her argue over the phone. Then she hung up.

Yuri: What’s wrong?

Taeyeon gave out a big sigh and walked towards Kyuhyun, Minho and Yuri.

Taeyeon: The photographer said there was some errors with your photos so hes telling you guys to go back and sh-

Kyuhyun: What?!?!? But we’re in the midd-

Yoona: It’s ok, you guys leave, us three can handle this situation… now go go go! If we need help we’ll call you!

She said as she pushed them to go away. Soon they agreed and left. Now there was only Taeyeon, Nichkhun and Yoona left still standing in their position. After 30 minutes of waiting at the park, Siwon was still nowhere to be seen. They decide to go separate ways and try to find him if he had changed the location. Soon Yoona spotted a person in suspicious disguised. She wasn’t too sure who it was and if that person got something to do with Siwon, so she decides to follow him without letting the others know.

After following him for a while, they reached an old forbidden house at then end of the road. Around that house was just tree and there were hardly any road. The suspicious person went into the house while she hid outside the house by a window. As the group had planned, if there is something suspicious they should record the scene, she took out her phone and placed it in the corner of the window making sure it wasn’t to obvious to be seen.

In that house, there was another man standing facing his back to her while holding a sport bag.

???: Here’s the money you want earlier!

He said as he handed the suspicious man the sport bag.

Suspiciousman: Thank-you. From now on I wont disturb you anymore and will shut my mouth about your secret.

The man smirked as he checked the bag. There were like hundred packs of money stacked in the sport bag.

Suspiciousman: Let see, go- WTF?!?!

He screamed when he saw the packet of money was just filled with white papers in between.

SuspiciousMan: What do you want? I wont say an-anything…

The man stuttered when he saw the other guy hold out a knife.

???: Only dead people wont say anything…

He stabbed the other man in the heart as the finishing of his sentence.

Yoona who was paying attention to their conversation the whole time was stuttered at the sudden attack and was about to run away and call Nichkhun for help when she accidentally stepped on a twig, causing the killer inside the house noticed her…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO!?!?!? What happened to Yoona? 

sorry no pic in this chapter :(

Ill try to upload a few today, since my brother have school i can use his laptop!!! without being annoyed...

anyway, comments and subscribes are really appreciated :D