Tiffany knew something?

Better Not to Know

 

Jonghyun: Fany, you know something right? Tell me! Do you want to see Yoona being scared everyday???

He questioned while shaking her shoulders.

Tiffany: I…i..i-I don’t know! I don’t want to see them like that as well! i…i..-i-i just leave me alone! PLEASE!

She cried out as she sat down and pushed Jonghyun away, causing him to fall.

Jonghyun: Fany-ah! Wake up! He’s not the right guy for you to love! WAKE UP, will ya?!!

Tiffany: Jjong… I just can’t forget about him. Hes.. hes just too, he means a lot to me… I’m s-ssorry…

Jonghyun: Fany, can you please tell us what you know about him? He’s the one who killed Yuri’s oppa and that guy! RIGHT?!?!

Tiffany: I-i-i-I do-

She didn’t finished her stuttering when Jonghyun interrupted her.

Jonghyun: STOP saying you don’t know! Seeing you like this makes might heart hurt badly!

Tiffany: Jonghyun… don’t be like this, seeing you like this also hurts me a lot.

She said trying to hold back her tear, but still there were a few tears flowing down her cheek as she look at Jonghyun’s worried expression. She then took a deep breath and started…

Tiffany: I remembered one night, when I was using my laptop youtubing, I suddenly heard a door open in the background of my laptop. I-I realised my webcam with S-s-siwon didn’t closed.

She explained biting her bottom lip, holding back her tears that was about to flow out in any seconds.

Tiffany: I w-was about to spea-kk up when he turn the light o-on. But before I could-could greet him. He took off h-his jacket, and on his in-nside shirt there w-w-w-re red stain.

She continued while shaking but Jonghyun held her cold, pale hands in his warm hand, making her feel better.

Tiffany: Then he took out somethi-ing from his bag… It was a k-k-knife covered in blood, I think… That-t-t time, I w-w-as so scared and made a little sound that cause him to notice his laptop was on-on. And that the webcam was o-o-n.

Jonghyun: Di-

Taemin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Yoona: AHhhhhhhhhh

Jonghyun: YAH! What’s with two screaming?!?!?

Yoona: He screamed so I screamed as well… that’s my normal reacti- AHHHHHHh

Jonghyun: WHAT NOW?!?!?

Yoona: WHERE’s NICHKHUN?!?! NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL GET YOUR HERE THIS INSTANCE OR THE NEXT SECONDS YOUR DE-

Nichkhun: I’m here!

Yoona: Where in the world did you went!?!?!!?

Nichkhun: Toilet…

He replied while showing her his wet hand.

Yoona: NEXT TIME YOU GO TOILET YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!!! AND, why the hell did you scream? If I lose my voice tomorrow I will kill you LEE TAEMIN!

She warned both Nichkhun and Taemin as she glared at them  both.

Taemin: I was just screaming cause Tiffany noona’s story is getting sooooo intense… And weren’t you just cyring a minute ago? AND now you’r-

He didn’t get to finish his sentence when he saw Yoona glaring at him madly. Tiffany gave a little chuckled at them and then continued her story, but because of all the arguing her tears dried up.

Tiffany: Well, I was quick enough to turn off the light of the room and hid, so that he couldn’t see me. And gladly, he didn’t notice me, and went into the ba-th-throom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is probably a kinda boring chapter ): am very sorry if it is~ oh and please apply for my other fic its called 'REGRETS'

sorrrrry, no pic in this chapter. but there is GIFS (: hope you like it~

ANNDDDD RANDOM~

anyway, please comment and subscribes~ (: