Kyuhyun's choice~

Better Not to Know

 

The situation was intense to everyone who was currently in Super Junior’s dorm. Kyuhyun was just standing by the door frozen to what Siwon had said. He didn’t know what do. Whether he should put his bag down and stay. Or to walk out of Super Junior’s dorm and leave. It took him over 10 minutes to choose and everyone was very surprised with his decision.

Kyuhyun: Leeteuk hyung, I will NEVER leave Super Junior even if people kick me out. But I am going to leave this dorm until I actually find out the truth.

He said trying to hold back his tears. After he finished his sentence he walked out the door without turning back to give his hyung a last goodbye. As he walked further from the dorm and closer to the van, tears started rolling down his cheek. Jonghyun, Minho, Nichkhun and Tiffany was trailing behind him. As they reached the van Kyuhyun was sitting in the front seat facing the window not wanting anyone to see his crying face. Soon the car started and it drove off.

After about twenty minutes of dricing they finally arrived at Kyuhyun’s private beach house. Kyuhyun immediately chucked his sport bag in his room and then ran downstair and to the beach.

Yoona: Whats with him?

She asked the others as she stared at the door.

Nichkhun:I don’t know how to explain this, hun. Its kinda complicated…

Taemin: Tell us!Tell us!

Minho: Is Yuri still in the ro- Yuri-ah, glad you’re fine!

He exclaimed as he saw Yuri stepped out of the kitchen and then ran and swung his arm around her.

Taeyeon: She came out a bit before you came back.

Yuri: I’m fine, Minho-ah. At first I was really sad and shock but to think of it now, I should stay strong and help Kyuhyun investigate on MinYoung’s death but also my brother.

She said calmly but inside her heart she still wanted to cry, but with Minho beside her she was as fine as gold.

Nichkhun: So when we were at Super Junior’s dorm, ummm… when we were arguing, Kyuhyun came down with his sport bag and told us that he don’t want to live under the same roof as Siwon. But when he was about to leave, Siwon suddenly gave him two option to choose from.

Sunny: What is the OPTION?

Jonghyun: It was either he stay or he leave.

Yoona: Then what’s so bad about it? Didn’t he wanted to leave?

Minho: The worst thing was that if he leave he will have to leave Super Junior…

He explained as he wrapped his hand around Yuri’s waist.

Yuri: If hes back here with hes sport bag… THEN DOES THAT MEAN HE CHOSE TO LEAVE?!?!?!

She yelled out as she realised what had happen.

Nichkhun: Well before he left he said that he wont leave Super Junior and will continue his schedules except he will be living in his own house for now…

Upon hearing this, Taeyeon suggested that she go check on Kyuhyun. After she ran out the door and down the stair, the others started being nosy and ran out the balcony and started using their eavesdropping skill, to eavesdrop on Kyuhyun and Taeyeon.

Looking down form the balcony, Kyuhyun was no where in sight and after waiting for a few minutes they spot Taeyeon.

Taemin: I don’t think it is good to spy on hyung and noona…

Yoona: Ssssssssssssh. You do want to know how their relationship is going right. But being up here isn’t a good idea, we cant really heaer what they are saying and we cant really see them clearly…

Sunny: How about me annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd… Who wants to come with me downstair for a better view?

Immediately Taemin’s hand shot up.

Yoona: YAH! I thought someone said that it is bad to eavesdrop on their hyung and noona. Hun, who was that?

Without replying, Taemin dragged Sunny out of the door and down the stair due to him being a bit embarrass about Yoona’s question.

After walking a little they spot Kyuhyun by a large rock sitting there facing the dark purple sky in which the sun was nearly out of sight. From far away they saw Taeyeon creeping up form behind Kyuhyun and gave him a hug.

Taeyeon: Oppa~ Don’t be like this, everyone is worried for you.

She comforted him as she hugged him from behind.

Kyuhyun: You don’t understand…

Taeyeon: Oppa~ I do, Nickhun and stuff told us the whole story. I know how you felt at the moment.

She said calmly as she hopped onto the rock he was sitting on.

Kyuhyun: Its different… You’re the leader and im the maknae…

Taeyeon: Even though our positions are different, we both are idols. We both are a member of the band. And I know that losing the band we be as painful as losing a family.

Taeyeon noticed that Kyuhyun wasn’t hardly listening to what she was saying but she continued because she wanted to express her feelings of being a leader wasn’t so easy.

Taeyeon: To me I never regretted auditioning for SM and then training under SM for many years. Because I know that once I succeeded my dream, everything will go as smoothly. But it didn’t. I was chosen as the leader as SNSD

Kyuhyun: Isnt that suppose to be a good thing? You can make whatever choice and your dongsaengs just follows?

Taeyeon: To people who isn’t the leader will think it is the best thing to be a leader, but it really isn’t… You had to be in judge of everything. You have to stay strong when something happen and have to keep your tears in so that your dongsaengs will always have hope. To actually think of it, I sometime do wish I weren’t chosen as the leader…

Kyuhyun: You wont want to be the dongsaeng. You will be ordered to do stuff. You cant talk back and stuff.

Taeyeon: But you can express you true feelings. You will be cared…

~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin: I’m bored noona.

Sunny: It is quite true… these two are quite boring… AH-H

Taemin quickly covered up Sunny’s mouth before she yelled out and the two being discovered.

Sunny: Mianhe, I got an idea. What about we set the two up for dinner?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, i havent uploaded for like ten days.

And when i upload i dissapoint you guys witha  boring chapter~ TT^TT

but i promise in the next few chapters will include more action and will be more inertresting~

for now please dont unsubscribe~

and please do comments, cause when you guys comment it give energy to write

because in the previous chapter there werent any commetns, i couldnt be stuff uploading

but because today is Taeyeon's birthday i decided to update