The Hooded Man (POV)

My boyfriend is a...dragon?

I know I had started Kai's machine by accident. But I didn't know how to use it. He's tried to teach me a couple of times, but I had totally forgotten how. I'm a hopeless when it comes to all this theoretical things, much like Luhan's little square 'rubriks' cube he got from Earth. I can never remember how to solve it.

I tried to call for Lay to help, but before I could even open my mouth the machine had taken me away with its light. The last thing I saw was his unicorn brooch gleaming under the machine's light.

I shut my eyes in fear of what would happen next. I heard the rushing of air beside me, then silence. I opened my eyes.

My surrounding was all blue. I was floating, like in mid-air. A sky? I teleported into the sky? The next moment, I felt myself falling fast. The rapid friction was creating sparks on my skin, but that didn't hurt me. I was still in shock and unaware of my surroundings, I didn't know how to react. I had let myself fall for a good while, before my instincts finally clicked in.

I spread my hands out to my sides. Immediately, I slowed to a hover. The air had stopped rushing by my ears and all I could hear was the sound of small cackling flames that ignited on my body. I threw my head back. The little flames exploded into a large ball of fire. I tensed at the immensity of the fire.

The Dragon's Call. A power that I hadn't been able to summon in a long while. The fire formed a huge fiery dragon, whose giant wings were wrapped around me, protecting me. I let it shield me for as long as I could. Slowly i descended into this unfamiliar place. I tried to understand my whereabouts while my mind spun in chaos. I was overwhelmed by all the quick change of events, and it ended up being me in this place. There was a bustling city below me. There were buildings, roads, but it didn't look like planet EXO. It seems that I'm not on my planet anymore, so where am I...

I felt myself grow weak. My fire dragon couldn't protect me for much longer. At that point, my energy died out. I felt myself plunging again as I shut my eyes. I needed to rest badly...

 

*****

(A/N: i realised how freaking short these chapters were OTL)