Dragon shaped fireworks

My boyfriend is a...dragon?

You knew that seeing that probably wasn't something good, and you quickly made your way home. Tons of questions popped up in your head, but you ignored it once the heat of the day got into you.

'Aish, it's such a hot day,' you grumbled. You fished out your keys as you approached your house, but something behind your house grabbed your attention.

Black smoke.

An uncanny feeling gripped you. You immediately thought of the dragon firework before. Cautiously, you made your way round the building. You feared whatever that could be potentially there. 

Behind your house was a little park, but hardly anyone goes there. It was a quaint little place with flowers and small bushes, but it's all gone now.

Right in the middle of the park lay a large crater. The earth had sunken in. Black smoke was coming out from the crater. Whatever that crashed here burned everything in it's radius. It was horrific. The bushes were black and reduced to nothing but branches, fire still playing along the length of it. 

You had to hold your hands together to prevent them from shaking. This was something you've never seen before. The only thing close to this were the scenes of meteorite crashes from the movies, and they were all fictional. The rational part of you was screaming at you to leave. There was a large sense of foreboding in you, but your instincts pressed you on.

You choked on the smoke as you approach the centre of the crater. Tears hazed up your vision. It was getting uncomfortably hot in the heat. A sudden odd breeze cleared the smoke. Your blinked your tears away and instantly, they widened in horror.

A man was lying there. He had a few cuts on his face. His shirt was torn, ripped. He was clearly unconscious.

'Oh my god... Mr..? Wake up!' you got on your knees and shook him gently. Your instincts took over you. You feared for his life. He did not budge nor respond to your calls. You placed your hand on his wrist. He still had a pulse. He's alive! That was all you needed to know. You tugged him up. He was really tall and big-built, and upon hoisting him up, his entire weight fell on your much smaller frame. You stumbled a bit to get your balance. There was an inner power surging through you, giving you the force to drag him along the path of the park.

'Come on! We have to move!' you chided him, though you knew he wasn't listening.

You paused to asses the situation. There was no close-by medical facility. That small clinic down the road was closed. Giving up on trying to be rational, you huffed and pulled him towards your apartment building.

You had mustered all your energy to pull him up to your apartment on the third floor. The moment you managed to carry him through the door, your legs gave way first. Both of you crashed onto the wooden floor. You groaned in pain.

'Oww...' you sat up and tried to catch your breath. You gazed at his face. He looks like he was sleeping, face serene and calm. 'You are really oblivious, you know.' You said,frustrated. Heaving a few more breaths, you carried him to your sofa-bed. You made him lie on it, but he was too tall and couldn't fit in. His legs dangled awkwardly off the edge. You placed your hands on your hips as you looked at him.

It'll do.