Meanwhile...

My boyfriend is a...dragon?

Unknown place

There were 11 men crowding a single room. It was a bedroom. The room was well-lit, and there was a machine whirring in the background. It had many buttons, each flashing like stars.

There were 2 men in the centre of the gathering, while the rest huddled close, listening to them talk.

'Come on, you gotta remember this!' Out of the 2 men, the darker skinned man shook the other guy in front of him by the shoulders. He shook so hard that the silver brooch on the other man's clothes dropped.

'Geez Kai, that's not how you treat your ge ge.' the man calmly bent down slowly to pick up his brooch. It was in the shape of a unicorn.

'Lay hyung! If you can't remember what were the combinations we can never find Kris hyung!!' the dark skinned guy named Kai exclaimed, waving his hands wildly.

'Kai, calm down.' another man, who was playing with a small glass ball came and pulled Kai away from Lay.

'Lay, can you remember what duizhang pressed before he was teleported away?' his voice was soft and soothing, a contrast of Kai's low and raspy tone.

The man named Lay looked around at the other men. They too were looking back at him. He closed his eyes in deep concentration, racking his brains long and hard.

Everyone else in the room held their breath. Even the machines seemed to stop running. The silence was almost deafening. Then, Lay opened his eyes. He met with 10 other wide and expectant eyes.

'I'm sorry...I can't remember anything at all...' he mumbled softly. Everyone let out a groan.

'Lay hyung!' Kai shook his head in despair, as he stormed off to the machine at the back to work on it.

'What shall we do now? We've lost our duizhang...forever...who knows what could've happened to him now? He's all alone...in this dark dark universe...' A boy with really dark eye circles sighed dramatically as tears brimmed his eyes.

'Tao, relax. Kris is a strong person, and I'm sure he's safe.' the man with the glass ball hugged the boy soothingly.

'Right guys,' a small guy stepped out of the little crowd to talk to them. He commanded attention even though he was much smaller in build than many of the members. Everyone stood still and listened to him.

'Even though Kris hyung isn't here, duties carry out as usual. We can only get him back after we've chased those intruders away from EXO. Is that understood?'

'Neh, Suho hyung!' they agreed in unison.

'For now...Luhan,' the small man pointed to the guy with his glass ball, 'You will temporarily be in charge of M, okay?' Luhan nodded.

'Let's continue to work hard. We can do this. Not just for EXOtics, but also for us and for Kris.' his tone softened as he smiled gently.

'We are-'

'One!!' everyone shouted.


A/N: btw, the 2 guys in Chapter 1 were Kris and Lay, if you haven't figured it out ^^