Weirdo

Speechless

 

Hyun Ki stepped up to Jiho, looking him up and down. I rushed into the room, Yong Guk following not far behind. I held Hyun Ki’s arm, struggling for him to put the gun down.

“Vitani! Isn’t this guy the douche bag that made you have that lucid panic attack?! Don’t lie to me!”

I reluctantly nodded and Hyun Ki socked him in the gut, glaring at Jiho’s doubled over form.

“Immature . You three. Out. Now.”

Kwanghee and Kyung wasted no time picking up Jiho and running out of the front door. Yong Nam looked at both of my brothers with wide eyes, going unnoticed until Tae Il pointed him out.

“You. Are you the one who helped her calm down?”

Yong Guk nodded rapidly, his head bobbing up and down so hard I felt as if his head was going to fall off. Hyun Ki smiled and pulled him in for a hug. Tae Il came in, something squirming behind his back. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow in curiousness, pointing towards his back. He smiled, pulling out a Samoyed puppy from behind its back.

“Feel better Vitani!” Tae Il shouted, watching as the puppy went straight for me, my feet. I jumped up and down, pulling the ball of white fur up into my arms. I snuggled it, scratching right behind it’s ear.

“Do you wanna keep him?”I nodded quickly, kissing it’s wet nose, placing it on the ground to see where it would go next.

“She’s trained for sign language only. And she loves apples.”

I bowed in thanks towards my brothers for finding a dog that understood sign language so I wouldn’t have to frustrate myself with teaching her discipline. They hugged me, Tae Il ruffling my hair, pulling my cheek despite my glares.

“What are you gonna name her?”

Yong Nam spoke up for the first time since my brothers came home, reaching down to pet her scurrying body.

I looked at her roll around in front of us and a name came to my head. I picked her up, signing her name.

Bupulda.

“Puff? Really? That’s a stup-“

“Be nice it’s her pet not yours!”

“Ouch.”

Hyun Ki slapped Tae Il in the back of his head, watching in satisfaction as his head dropped forward from his blow. I watched Gongjung Geune make her entrance, immediately coming towards me as fast as her little paws can go, curious about the intruder in my arms. I lifted Gongjung Geune so that she was eye level with Bupulda, watching her stare at her for a long time. With no warning, Bupulda Gongjung Geune, whimpering as her pricks stuck to her tongue. I giggled, helping her take them out, careful not to hurt her.

Suddenly, Yong Guk looked up from his place in the back of the room, making a beeline for the front door.“I’m very sorry but I have to go! I’ll talk to you tomorrow Vitani! Nice meeting you Vitani’s brothers!”

He spoke quickly, rushing out of the house, the door slamming behind him.

"I think the kid has issues."

I'm sure he does.