Yeah

Speechless

 

I stood in the middle of the living room with everyone facing me, waiting. Everyone slowly grabbed hands, Ace on my left, Jiho on my right. As Jiho clasped hands with Hyun Ki, who was on the opposite side, creating a circle, a bright light encased the house, blinding me, my hold on Jiho and Ace tightening. The light dimmed long enough for us to be thrown in a tunnel that swiveled this way and that. I gasped, air rushing past me as I fell into the chasm.

The air stopped suddenly, only to be replaced with the feeling of diving into a pool of crystal clear water. I looked over to see Jiho, Ace, Hyun Ki, and Tae Il smiling like idiots as if welcoming it, like cuddling with a childhood blanket or playing with your tattered childhood toy. I was on the verge of fainting from holding my breath against the current when it disappeared. Soon, heat came after, starting at a comfortable embrace before escalating further and further until I was writhing in pain from the heat scalding my skin. I looked down, shocked silent that it hadn’t made my skin blister and melt from the heat. I was grateful when it ended, but scrunched up my face when I was pelted with pebbles, sure I would have bruises wherever this place ended. I let out a sigh of relief as the pebbles slowed down and there was nothing as I spotted the end of the tunnel, eager to get to it.

Suddenly, Jiho and Ace’s hands were ripped from mine and I tumbled out of control. I hit the ground hard, a cry of pain leaving my lips, the grass tickling my skin. I sat up, lifting my hands and inspecting myself for any injuries, stopping short. The was I wearing?!

I wore an armored bra that was gold and had intricate patterns of vines encasing it, white tights with blue, red, purple, golden armored arm warmers and brown vines swirling around it with golden armor boots. I saw a lake nearby and dashed towards it, terrified yet anxious to see if my face was any different. I reached the edge, peering into the clear mirror, almost fainting. My hair was pitch black, waist-length, curly and with thin streaks of every color in the rainbow. That wasn’t what had me screaming. It was my skin. It had black streaks like a tiger all over it, the arms, my torso, my legs through the thin fabric of my tights, my two on each of my cheeks and my eyes were rainbow colored, my pupils a dull grey. I bared my teeth, gasping in shock. I had canines! And they were feral looking. I pulled at my face, splashing water on it, hoping it was just paint and that it would wash off.

I stood up, giving up, turning back to where I came from, and looking around to see that I was in a large field. I saw the imprint of my body in the grass where I landed a large scythe taller than me laying next to it. yeah. Now I have a weapon to murder those bastards that got me into this .