Discovered Memories

Speechless

 

Wow. Horrible timing Jiho. Sirah looked up from her hold on me, baring her fangs in a defensive mode, pulling me into her paws as if she was hugging me away from them.
“Don’t hurt her. She’s my…What did you call it Yong Guk?”
“Her spiritual bond.”
“Why couldn’t it be like a panda or something like that? It has to be a feral tiger. And a prince tiger at that.”
Equinox! You know Jiho?
Yes.
Stay away from his father. He is the man who wanted me killed. He doesn’t welcome The Manipulator. He wants to destroy you and Ace. Leonardo, Yong Guk’s father, knew of Damien’s, Jiho’s fathers, plan. Leo had known all along that Yong Guk was the other missing half to the puzzle. He wanted Yong Guk to find it before Jiho did so that your life would be spared.
Bull. Jiho’s father welcomes us. He doesn’t want to hurt us.
“What is she doing? She looks all contorted and stuff.”
“She’s talking to the tiger.”
“She can talk to it?!
“That hasn’t been done in like a million years!”
“Exactly.”
“Hey, if she can do it, why can’t you?”
“Because I’m light. She is the darkness. The story of yin and yang.”
Sorry they’re being inconsiderate continue and explain to me how and why does Damien want me dead? It makes no sense what so ever. I mean he’s the one who invited us here, offering us the luxury of the best of royalty and he wants to kill us.
It starts with the last Manipulators. They were your parents. 
Yong Guk is from a different family.
That doesn’t matter. You are the bigger Manipulator because you can bend one element he can’t. Spirit. 
Ace can’t?
No he can’t. Damien knows that if you consume The Manipulators soul that you will inherit their powers and memories. Your memory, although you may not know it, possesses the key to the most powerful item in this universe. The Sovereign. You the very weapon.
Where?
In here.
Sirah’s paw made its way to the middle of my forehead, pressing firmly. I looked up at the finger, something growing inside me. Sirah pushed my head back with her paw, my body landing into the grass. She climbed atop me, her weight on her three paws, pressing further on my head, the bubble growing further and further inside me until it just popped.
Pop.
Memories flushed through me, seizing my body into a frozen stance. My parents living on Isadora, my first few months as a child on Isadora. I’ve been here before. My parents waking me up in the middle of the night to escape to Earth with my brothers. The last vision of my Isadorian house burning down to flames with a flourish of colors. My parents bending to build a house in the forests of France. My French house burning as Damien’s men rushed after my family. Daehyun’s hand leaving mine as he was taken into the center of the room, cut into pieces. My nightmare that night which was actually me back in Isadora, Damien capturing me, putting me into a cage, showing me images of my family, struggling to get a rise of my powers out of me. Throwing me back into the portal when I showed no promise of them arising. The memories returned back to me in my life on Earth, my Isadorian memories fading until I had forgotten all about them. 
I felt the remains of the bubble dry up and disappear, my eyes fluttering opening to gaze upon Sirahs icy blue orbs of intelligence.
“W-Wow.”
“Holy Equinox! Did you know what you just did?!”
“No.”
You went into Rubic. That’s like the place where all the past Manipulators go. They don’t die. They just disappear at a certain time when their duties are done. And no normal bender has ever gone in and come back alive. This proves that you're the true Manipulator, the same with Yong Guk. He just shared the memories that flooded through you from Sirah.