-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

at the hall

'hyung.. kaja.. we have photo shoot..' kyuhyun said

leeteuk just head off with kyuhyun for the photo shoot..

'yah.. teukie.. what’s wrong??'

'heechul ah... ani... i'm worried about shin ah..'

'shin ah.. dont worry, i'm sure she understand that we cant hang out with her during the event as reporters was here..'

'its not that...'

'then..?? yah, did you know that you look terrible with that tension on your face...'

'i think something is wrong...'

'yah... she seems to be fine here..dont worry...' heechul leave then

 

along the beach

'shin ah.. mian...'

'wae??'

'yah... i knew that you are uncomfortable with me since this morning incident... i'm so sorry.. i dont know what is wrong with me.. i promise not to do that again.. can we be friends again??' key held out his hand

'nae.. from now on, we are friends..' shin ah held out her hand as well and they shake it...

 

The two of them just walk along the beach as both of them head down to the chalet... they have some chit chat.. key keep on teasing shin ah and it make shin ah full of laughter... they have fun, and shin ah feel better now that key is better now compare to before...

 

in SHINEE's chalet

'key... where have you been??' jonghyun ask

'de... oh.. i'm-'

'yah.. did you know that you look so weird today.. you keep on dissappearing during practice....' onew add

'de..i just have.. some walk along d beach... i'm tired...off to bed now... annyeonghi jumusaeyo..' key finish his words and go into his room..

 

all other member just look at each other and then shook their heads off....

 

in super junior's chalet

'ah... i'm so tired... off to bed now...' eunhyuk said as they get into the chalet

donghae follow him and everyone just do their own stuff..

leeteuk went to shin ah's room.. he feel relieved to find shin ah was in the room.. she's sleeping but she seems to be restless.. shin ah keep tossing around...

 

'shin ah.. shin ah...' leeteuk nodge shin ah

'huh...' shin ah sigh then

'is it a nightmare??'

'nae... oppa... its.. its... about sam... the day at the cottage..'

'dont worry... its over now..you are here with me now..' leeteuk said and wipe off cold sweat on her forehead

'now get back to sleep again...'

leeteuk cover her up and is about to leave when shin ah pull his hand..

'oppa..'

'do you want me to stay here with you tonight??' leeteuk ask as he sit on the bed ..

'mianhae oppa... i know you are tired but...'

'never mind... you are scared right?? i'll be here tonight with you.. dont worry...' leeteuk said and kiss her forehead

'gomawo oppa...and again.. mian'

leeteuk hug her and lied down beside her

'one more sorry and i'm going to bite your nose.. ara??' leeteuk said while squeze her nose

'oh... ara..' leeteuk hug her then.. keep her tight to his body

 

leeteuk's pov

'shin ah.. i hope we can be like this forever..'

'nae... i hope so oppa..'

'shin ah...let's have our 1st date tomorrow..'

'de... but they told me that we will have some game tomorrow..'

'we just take that as our date too and soon as it finish.. we can really date then..'

shin ah didnt reply anything.. as i look to her, she's sleeping..

'good night my special dear...' leeteuk said and kiss her forehead

 

as i open up my eyes, leeteuk oppa wasnt there and suddenly...

'booo'

i startled then..

'yah..oppa, you scared me...'

leeteuk laugh.....

'hahahahahaha... good morning...' leeteuk hug me up and suddenly donghae enter the room..

'oppss.. yah.. hyung, shin ah... enough with that, palli, we have game to play and win..' he smile

 

At the beach

all other SM artist were there.. key wave to shin ah as he see her... shin ah wave back.. leeteuk quickly grab shin ah's hand as he see key there..

'oppa.. what if they see us like this...'

'i'm glad if they see us like this...' leeteuk give out evil laugh..

he pull shin ah's hand and went to the crowd.. then the game start.. leeteuk's face change when shin ah have to pair up with key.. shin ah notice that but she like to see leeteuk's jealous face...

as for key, he glad to be pair with shin ah.. at least he wont see how sweet leeteuk and shin ah are when they are together..soon, the game finish...

 

'shin ah.. kaja...' leeteuk grab her hand and leave the crowd out..

 

'yah... leeteuk hyung seems to be so happy...' key said to kyuhyun

'yah.. it had been a while since i saw that bright smile on him... i'm glad that he is happy...'

 

kyuhyun went off to the restaurant with changmin and minho soon after changmin get there...

'kyuhyun ah... is there anything going on between key and shin ah??' changmin ask

kyuhyun stared at him as he was shock by that question.. minho was shock to death..

'i saw them together for a few times along the beach.. they seems perfect together.. some more, they are on the same age right??' changmin said...

'yah... are you crazy?? there is no such thing between the two of them, shin ah is in love with..' kyuhyun couldnt finish his word up since he didnt know if leeteuk is ready to reveal the relationship around...

'with who??yah tell us...' minho ask

'ani... no one..' kyuhyun try to hide off the truth

'yah.. key had been weird for this few days... i saw him holding a blue dress and then put it in a box.. i wonder who is it for?? he keeps dissappearing during practice time too.. he never do that before..' minho said..

soon, kyuhyun remember the blue dress that he saw in their chalet and leeteuk didnt seem to like it

'yah.. is it possible that both of them are dating??' changmin come out with a speculation

'yah.. pabo... there is no such thing..' kyuhyun said and knock changmin's head with a spoon

changmin rub his head...

'yah.. it is possible.. i saw how key stare at shin ah during the lunch time yesterday and during last night too..' minho add

'yah.. stop all this... palli moko..'

kyuhyun try to stop them from continuing the topic and now there is 1001 question in his head..

 

'oppa.. tada...' shin ah give out her hand to leeteuk

'yah... what is this...??'

'couple chain and pendant..i asked your manager to order the same chain and pendant as mine for you...'

leeteuk take it out and look at it...

'there is "S" on here...'

'as i'm wearing the pendant wid "J" , then i asked them to curve "S" on it... but, its ok if you dont want to wear it.. i understand that reporters might bring it up.. just keep it by your side, then i'll b satisfied...'

'ani.. i like it.. thanks shin ah.. i'll wear it..' leeteuk said and clasp it up on his neck...

 

both of them enjoy their date so much, they take picture together, ride on a jet ski, sight seeing with speed boat and they dive too.. soon, they head off to the restaurant together.. its night now, they have to catch something for dinner..

 

'oppa... thanks for the date.. it was so nice... i wont forget it..' shin ah said and rest her head on leeteuk's shoulder

'i enjoy it to... thanks shin ah for being by my side...'

'what would you like to have for dinner??'

'ermm.. i dont know... why dont you just choose it for me...??'

'hurm, then let's try out uncurdled bean curd stew with rice.. have you try it before??'

'ani...'

'it was spicy.. will you have it??'

'nae..'

then after leeteuk order the food, they notice jonghyun and sin se kyeong were there too...

'yah.. looks like they have a date too...' leeteuk said...

 

At the beach

key sat alone at there... he didnt notice that someone was watching his back...

'shin ah.. if only you know that i want to be more than just a friend with you... if only you can see me here...'

key's eyes full with tears until he cant hold it anymore... he just cried out there...

'when i saw you with him and you are so happy to be by his side, did you know how that ripped off my heart... i knew it... that you love him.. your eyes had tell out everything... your eyes still remain like before.. its too pure until you cant hide out anything from me..' his tears just burst out again...

'did you know how painful it was to sit here and watch you by his side... and you guys were happy...'

key lost his words... he feels like his heart was squezeed.. he look on his phone to the picture which he secretly snap out during the game earlier...

'shin ah.. cant we be... more than friends...'

key clenched his fist as he want to strengthen his heart which he feels like broken into thousands of piece now

 

key turn around as someone pat his shoulder...

'yah.. why are you here..?'

key quickly turn to the other side and clear out his tears... he dont want anyone to know what is happening in his heart..

'yah... are you ok??' yesung ask

'nae.. hyung... i'm ok...' key give out a fake smile..

'we are going to have dinner.. do you want to join us??' yesung offer

'nae... it's going to be fun then to have dinner with you guys...' key answer

 

soon, all of super junior and shinee member (except for kyuhyun and minho) head off to the restaurant..

it was so noisy once all of them enter the restaurant...key catch his eyes up at a table..

 

'yah.. it was sin se kyeong and jonghyun there..' heechul said and point out to 1 table

'it was leeteuk and shin ah there..' onew said and point out to another table at the corner

'yah... is there anything going on between the two of them??' taemin ask

all super junior member look at each other and just left out that question without answer

'why dont we join them there??its not like they are dating..' donghae suggest as he try to cover it up

'yah.. lets do dat..' heechul said and move on to leeteuk and shin ah's table

 

'yah.. what’s up men... yo man' heechul said and sit besides leeteuk soon, he pinch leeteuk and wink his eyes as a signal..

'hyung, is it ok for us to join you guys for dinner??' onew ask

'nae.. sure...'

then, everyone takes their sit and they even combine a few table to fit them up.. key sit in front of shin ah.. he glance out to shin ah time by time as he didnt want anybody to notice it, however, leeteuk manage to spot him..

 

shin ah didnt realise about it at all as she keeps talking and laughing with the other member...

 

suddenly, key stand up and call her out...

'yae.. wae key??'

everyone stare at the two of them as key sounds serious while he called her out..

'can we have a date tomorrow?? its our last day here..' key voice out

everyone was startled with that question..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

now what will happen??