-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

in super junior dorm(shin ah’s pov)

i am bored to death.. no one was here.. i did everything that i could just to fill up my times...

suddenly i heard someone enter the dorm...

'oh kyuhyun.. you are back...'

'nae... shin ah.. are you alone...??'

'nae.. and i'm so bored.....' I pout

'hurm...  if you want, you can follow me to practice, it should be ok..' kyuhyun offered

'is it really ok??'

'i guess so.. since only SHINEE will be with me there.. do you know them??'

I nod then..

 

soon, we head off to the practice room and as we enter the room, i see SHINEE in there..

'annyeong..' i greet them...

'oh kyuhyun, who is this??' minho ask

'shin ah..'

'oh.. so this is shin ah..'

i wonder if they know me..

'do you know me...??' i ask

'nae.. you are super junior’s friend right?? that is what kyuhyun told us..' onew said

then, i turn to kyuhyun and he wink to me.. i understand the signal.. he just cover it up..

'nae.. i'm in korea now to do some research..' i said..

'yah.. jong.. let's start.. it will only be the 2 of us today.. did your manager tell you??'

'nae..'

 

they practice for almost 3 hours... kyuhyun and jonghyun was singing while the other were dancing.. i had to admit that kyuhyun and jonghyun have a great vocal while taemin absolutely was a dancing machine... but, I can also spot key glance on me for a few time..

suddenly someone enter the room and hug kyuhyun...

'yah.. you said want to catch a movie together...' he said to both kyuhyun and minho...

'nae.. i think we can go now..' kyuhyun reply.. minho nod and pick his stuff up...

'shin ah.. i got to go now.. i have a date with this 2 guys...'

'annyeong... shim changmin imnida...' he said..

'annyeong.. i know you.. you are dong bang shin ki right??'

'nae..' his voice crack in the end..

'mianhae..' i said feeling guilty of asking that..

'oh.. dont worry.. its ok. you might not know but the 3 of us always hang out together.. its a must.. at least once a week..' he smile..

'yah, the 3 of them just like a couple..' key said..

everyone laugh then...

'key, can you please give her a ride to our dorm??' kyuhyun ask..

'its my pleasure...'

 

during the way back, key keep telling me about SHINEE... i cant stop to laugh as he always tease me... we even stop for black bean paste noodle as key insist me to taste it.. as we reach the dorm, key asked for my phone number..i hesitate at first but then, i just give it to him and then he leaves..

 

in the car: key's pov

'she is so cute.. i dont know why but she warms my heart with her smile...but, did she have anything to do with any suju’s member or is she just their friend?' he wonder

he was smiling by himself when he remembers the time that they spend together.. he was so happy...

‘aish…I’m about to move on…why do I have to meet her again??’

in super junior dorm

'shin ah.. you are here...' donghae said

'shin ah.. hyung having dehydration.. he collapsed after he finish SUKIRA..' he said

'what??' shin ah was so shock and quickly run into the room

leeteuk lied on his bed.. restless.. i put my hand on his forehead and he is burning...

' doctor had check on him before and said he need to rest...'

'oh.. ok then...but, why didnt you call me??'

'leeteuk hyung didnt let us to tell you.. mianhae shin ah..'

'oh.. is it?? never mind, its ok then....'

‘i walk off to the bathroom and get a wet towel before placing it on him... i just stay by his side all the night.. i just want to take care of him as what he did before for me.. i shouldnt have go out, i should have stay at dorm... i sigh..’ shin ah thought to herself

 

leeteuk's pov

as i open my eyes, i saw shin ah's head beside me.. she fall asleep beside my bed with her hand holding the towel

and the other hand holding on mine.. soon, heechul enter the room..

'shhhh..'

'leeteuk ah.. are you ok??' heechul low his voice

'nae, i guess so...'

'did she stay here all the night??' leeteuk ask

'i think so.. yah.. i got to go now... hyung ask me to remind you about the camp stuff...' heechul leave then

 

then, leeteuk slowly carry shin ah up on his bed.. he try his best not to wake her up... tuck her in the blanket..

leeteuk leave then as he got schedule to catch up...he leave stick note on his computer for shin ah...

 

'shin ah.. you must be so tired... rest well.. i'll be back in evening...'

 

shin ah smile as she read it...

shin ah was so bored, then she check on the dvd collection in the living hall...

she picks one and open it up... soon, the music start and it was a classic music and she like it.. soon without she realise, she start to dance as she wish, slow and smooth as she following the rhythm and tune

 

 she didnt notice that leeteuk is back and watching her right now...

'she didnt even notice that i'm here.. she must have passionate in dancing.. ' he thinks

then, shin ah trip on something and nearly fall on the floor when leeteuk hold her up... shin ah was shock then...

leeteuk just smile to her and suddenly eunhyuk come in....

'opppss.. sorry hyung....' he said and go into his room... shin ah blush as their face just an inch from one another..she try to get up after that.. leeteuk wrap her in his hand and whisper in her ears...

'dont you want to dance with me??' leeteuk’s voice sent down a thrill to her spine..

shin ah smile..then.. leeteuk change the song into a romantic song and he lead shin ah in the dance.. they get closer and shin ah just rest her head on leeteuk's  chest...

 

'shin ah.. we are going to jeju island tonight..' leeteuk said..

'jeju island... wae??'

'SM hold a camp out for SM family there.. it will be 3 day.. wae?? dont you like jeju island??'

'ani... i love to be there but is it ok for me to be there?? i dont want to cause you any trouble'

'ani... i had discuss it with hyung (manager) and it was a close event...reporters will be there only in the opening and closing ceremony... everyone is going to bring their special one there...so, will you follow me there??'

'nae.. if it wont effect either you and super junior then i'll go..'

leeteuk smile..

shin ah’s pov

that night we take a flight to jeju island and soon as we arrive there, super junior choose a chalet and we head down there... our next neighbour is SHINEE..  all other SM artist were there too but our chalet seems to be far from each other.. only SHINEE's is near to us as it was a pair chalet... everybody seems to be so happy... as sun rises that morning, i went to the beach.. i love the scenery... after breakfast, they all went out for practice as they have to perform in tonight opening ceremony...i was alone with my dear SPECIAL diary.. i always write it out but it had been a while since my last time.. 

no one pov

'annyeong... what are you doing at here??alone..'

as shin ah turn, it was key...

'annyeong key... what are you doing at here.. i thought you guys have to practice...'

'ermm.. we had a break..' key answer while rubbing his head...

shin ah just look at the sea.. she enjoy the view so much as it able to makes her calm..

key cant get his eyes out of shin ah... he feel something in his heart as he look at her..especially her smile....

'shin ah.. its lunch time now.. lets go and hav one..' key said to  break the silence between them..

'nae.. but i wa-..'

shin ah couldnt finish her word as key had grab her hand and lead her for lunch..

 

'shin ah..'

both key and shin ah turn around...

'you said you will have a lunch with me...'

'leeteuk oppa.. nae...naega..' shin ah couldnt finish her words..

leeteuk moves on to them and grab shin ah's hand... key was startled..

then leeteuk stop and turn around..

'key ah... dont you want to have a lunch too?? kaja..' leeteuk said and lead shin ah on the way to get a lunch...

 

the restaurant was so noisy as everyone was there.. shin ah feel awkward as she didnt know all of them.. then, leeteuk make shin ah sit beside him and the table was so long in a double row...  super junior member, shinee, shim changmin and jung yunho were sitting there together.. everybody were busy chatting with each other and leeteuk help shin ah out with her food... suddenly key make his way and sit beside shin ah as there is a vacant chair beside her.. leeteuk can sense that something is wrong here.. but he just stay cool and just watch shin ah's back..

 

done with lunch, leeteuk walk with shin ah to the chalet..

'shin ah... did key say anything to you?? how did you guys know each other?' leeteuk ask with serious face

Shin ah startled to hear that

'ani.. vegure?? we meet each other when i follow kyuhyun fo r his practice..' shin ah explain

'ani... '

leeteuk take a box on the table and give it out for shin ah...

'here.. i got a dress for you.. wear it tonight...' leeteuk smile as he hand her a box..

'a dress.. wow... kamsahamnida oppa..' shin ah take it out and try it out... it was a white simple dress with some fancy design of couple ring on the waist.. leetuk couldnt get his eyes out from her...

'oppa.. how do i look like??' shin ah asked while she swirl around in front of the mirror...

leeteuk just stare at her.. he lost his word... then, he walk on and hug shin ah..

'you are so beautiful my dear.. no one can be this beautiful..’

'oppa... dont lie... there are so many pretty girl here.. soshi was here, f(x), boa unnie and..'

'there will be no one that can replace you in my eyes..' leeteuk cut her off

 

soon, the door bell ring...someone was standing in front of the door with a box...

' i have a delivery for kim shin ah...' that man said..

'nae... its me..'

the man leave as soon as shin ah takes the box...

'who is it??' leeteuk ask..

'delivery...'

'delivery?? what was it??' leeteuk curious...

shin ah open the box and there is a blue dress in it... it was so beautiful...

'who gave it??' leeteuk ask

'dont know...'

leeteuk take the dress and look at the box.. there is a note in it...

 

'special dress for special girl..'

 

'shin ah.. i'll see you later at the hall..'

leeteuk take the note and leave then.. shin ah was curious...

 

shin ah walk alone along the beach to the hall.. she cant walk together with leeteuk as reporter was there..

'can we walk together..??'

'oh.. key... why are you here??'

'will you walk with me on the red carpet??'

'but, how can i do that, the reporters will spot on us.. that is why i didnt walk with super junior oppa..'

'i dont mind about the reporters, just walk with me...'

'never mind, its ok.. i can walk alone.. i'm used to it..'

'ok then...'

key walk off.. shin ah feel guilty for doing that but it was for his own good.. beside, the morning incident still in her head..

 

key's pov

'why didnt she wear it??'

'key, kaja... we have to go now...' onew pat key's shoulder and pull him into the hall

 

shin ah sat in the table which is quite far from SUJU’s table but near to SHINEE... leeteuk want to see her but the reporters are there and he had promise to the manger to cover it up... shin ah sat alone as she didnt used to attend that kind of ceremony and she also didnt know people around her.. leeteuk just watch her out from far and he keep his eyes on key as well...

 

key keep looking at shin ah and it worries leeteuk out... he guess that key is having some feeling for shin ah..

 

soon as the ceremony finish, leeteuk make his way to shin ah but then he see that key had lead shin ah out of the hall.. he’s worry...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

wow.. what will happen next??

what is key up to??