-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

In shin ah’s country

'kale, this is the copy...please check it out for me...'

'heechul ah.. why dont you make police reports??'

'i want to settle it down with my own way...'

'what did your man say??'

'they waiting for the new task, but they found out that the guys who did that is here.. in your country..

i want to get him.. he's doing that to her, do you think i wont find him out no matter what does it takes...'

'what about the CEO?? he is the mastermind right??'

'yeah.. i'm done with him... he's nothing now...i just want to get the one that do this to shin ah.. he just dig his own grave..'

'heechul, you better do it according to law...'

'you can do it in your way and i will do it my own way...'

'did she know everything now??'

'not yet.. its not the right time...'

 

in shin ah's apartment

'oppa.. did the other members know about this??'

'ani.. heechul is the only 1 that know.. or else you will see all of them here right in front of your eyes..' leeteuk smile as he her hair.. shin ah lay on leeteuk's lap...

oppa.. please dont let the others know about this.. i dont know how to face them if they know about it..'

leeteuk sigh then...

'shin ah...'

'oppa, please oppa, promise me...' shin ah pout as she get up

'nae..' leeteuk sigh

 

in korea

'yah.. should we go for our vacation early??' eunhyuk suggest

'hyung.. we got schedule...'

'i'm fine with anything..' donghae said

'yah.. heechul hyung ask we to go there on weekend, he might be angry if we go there early..' sungmin add

'just finish off our schedule first.. hyung(manager) will get into trouble if we keep escaping our schedule..' siwon said.. all members turn and look out to kyuhyun and yesung as they didnt say anything..but, both of them shook their head and went into their room..

'i guess we should just follow the plan then..' ryeowook smile then..

 

in shin ah’ country: weekend

'yah, hyung.. we didnt expect you to bring us here... its shin ah's country right??' kyuhyun said

'aishh~ i thought you want to bring us to italy..' eunhyuk sigh

'yah.. you just got back from italy 2 months ago...' heechul yell

'yah.. shin ah must be so happy to see us here..' ryeowook said..

'i miss her...' donghae said

'yah.. yah.. eunhyuk was sad since you said that lee donghae..' yesung said

everyone turn around and look at eunhyuk's puppy face..

'yah.. cut all this.. it was shin ah birthday..' heechul said

everyone turns around then...

'jeongmal??...then we should do some surprise party...'

they move then.. leeteuk was confused about how heechul know that it was shin ah's birthday..

 

in shin ah's apartment

shin ah surprise to see all of them in her apartment...yet, she's so happy.. she always celebrate her birthday alone and sometime, she dont even remember that it was her birthday...they have fun throwing all poppers around..

'yah.. shin ah.. can you tell us what is your wish just now??' donghae said..

'yah.. how can you ask that??' heechul yell

donghae make his puppy face which make shin ah melts and finally she spill it out...

'i wish i can meet my appa, umma and also my oppa back.. i miss them so much..'

heechul can feel the pain in his heart as he hear that..

'shin ah.. will you be so happy if you get to see them back although they had left you??' leeteuk ask

Heechul shock as he heard leeteuk’s question but then, he anticipating for her answer…

'nae.. i will.. they must have their own reason for leaving me.. especially my oppa.. he love me so much..  he must have a strong reason for leaving me... i just wish i get to see him back, have him around me.. care and protect me as he always did during our childhood time..' shin ah smile but her tears fall down too..

'shin ah.. i want to tell you something' heechul voice out..

'oh.. what is it oppa??' shin ah wipe her tears and turn out smiling to heechul..

 heechul walk towards her and hold both of her hand....everyone else just stare on the two of them..

'your parents... they are no longer here... they have rest in peace now...' heechul looks deeply into her eyes.. tears formed in her eyes and heechul wipe it off...he cupped her faces holding it up so that their eyes were lock together...

'oppa... did you anyways know my parents??'

heechul nod...

'is it true?? they gone??' shin ah feels like the world had crashed on her...

heechul nod.... shin ah wobbled as she dont have the strength to stand on her two feet...

heechul kneel down and hug her...

'please dont cry shin ah.. they dont want to see you sad..'

'oppa.. then do you know my brother then?? please tell me that he is fine...'

'he is fine...dont worry' heechul can see a sparkle on her eyes as he said that... he glad that he can spill it out...

'then, where is he?? can you please bring me to him then.. please oppa.. i beg you.. or.. if he didnt want to see me, just let me know who is he.. it will be enough for me if i could see him from far..' shin ah hope to see her brother soon..

'shin ah.. your brother.. he was--' heechul stop as the door bell rings..

'i'll get it..' donghae said..

'oh.. shin ah.. someone leave dvd here...'

shin ah look at it and there is a card on it...

 

'special gift for special birthday'

 

'who could have sent it??' leeteuk wonders..

yah..shin ah.. put it on the dvd player.. lets watch it...' eunhyuk said...

'nae..' all of them sit together to watch it...

'shin ah.. how i wish i could tell you just now...' heechul sigh and just keep his eyes on shin ah.. leeteuk notice his weird attitudea dn stare at him.. heechul turn out his sight from shin ah as leeteuk was staring on him..

 

soon, the video start.. it was shin ah and suju’s picture there.. everyone laugh when it comes to a funny pose..

'yah..who could have prepare this??' shin ah ask..

everyone look at each other and shook their head indicates that no one do it... shin ah then move to the kitchen to get some water...

 

'yah..why did it turn out blank..??'

'yah.. is that all??'

'but, it didnt stop, it just went out to be black..'

 

soon, all of their eyes were lock into the video...they were shock looking at the video..they were speechless.. leeteuk's heart screams in pain.. heechul get up straight away from his seat... it was shin ah in there.. being tied on a bed...the other member feels like their heart has pop-out... it was shin ah in there, being tied on a bed.. and there is someone there... he splash something on her.. shin ah starts to screams and shout out for help... that guys ripped off her shirts and then her trousers... he beat her up since she try her best to fight... the other member's jaw drop to the ground as they continue watching..

 

shin ah walking to the front when her eyes caught the video... she trembles and shaking... the glass in her hands just drop to the ground, broken into thousand pieces... her heart was broken as well too as everyone were watching that video... she turn away and run out from her apartment when everyone turns around to look at her.. her pace were accompany with blood as she just step  onto the glass pieces... leeteuk go after her while heechul stop the video.. all other member turns to him.. asking for explanation...

 

'hyung.. you have to tell us everything...' ryeowook said.. this time, his tone was different.. full with anger..

'hyung, is this why you come here early than us...??' donghae ask

heechul walk off, not awnsering anything when kyuhyun stop him off..

'yah.. hyung... we have the right to know.. what the hell is happening around???!!!' kyuhyun held heechul's collar

'yah.. cho kyuhyun...!!' heechul yell and grab his collar from kyuhyun

'hyung.. she is not only your dongsaeng.. she's our dongsaeng too!! so you better tell us what the is happening at here??' everyone looks out to siwon as he yell.. he never raise his voice before when he’s talking to his elders but today, he did..

heechul has no choice but to tell them the truth... tears start to form in their eyes..

'yah.. !! you should have tell us..'

'i want to settle it down in my own ways..'

'we will be there for her too..' everyone stands up...

yah.. dont meddle in.. i'll settle it down...' heechul yell

'and why should we just sit down here and wait even after someone do that to our dongsaeng..'

'its because she was my little sister!!!' everyone stare on heechul

'she was my little sister that i've always been miss..she's my little sister that i wish to be by her side all the time like we used to be by our childhood time but i cant since the ing japanese mafia have been watching on us and just wait for the right time to revenge on us...' heechul finish it all with his one breath.. with tears formed in his eyes

'hyung..' the other member were shock.. no wonder heechul was being so secretive about his family before this...

'our dad is kim tae li....'

'kim tae li??!!!' everyone speaks out at the same time....

'i guess you guys know who is it right??'

'kim tae li..!! the great korean mafia who even have his own army forces??'

'now, please stay out from this thing.. please.. i have to settle it down in my own way..'

 

heechul dial his phone..

'come here now.. everything has been exposed...'

soon, 3 guys went into the apartment...

'sir..' they bow...

'make sure both of them were safe out there... and prepare everyone... we are going for war...'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

owww...~

WAR????!!!