-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

-sOmE dReaMs of MinEs-

at hospitals (in front of emergency room)

all suju's members run out and find leeteuk sit on the chair...

'yah...do you think shin ah is ok?' donghae ask

'i dont know.. let's pray so that she will be ok..' siwon said

'hyung, where is shin ah??'

'hyung, what actually happen??'

'yah.. leeteuk, are you okay??'

they spill out thousand of question to leeteuk... however, leeteuk remain silent and just stare at the emergency room..

soon, a doctor comes out...

 

'who is shin ah's family members??'

'we all..' they answer at the same time and moves towards the doctor

'i'm her boyfriend..' leeteuk said and stood up in front of the doctor

'ok, look... she is in a critical condition.. she lost a lot of blood but since she's an universal donor, so its not a problem.. but...'

'but what??' donghae ask

'we spot an internal bleeding inside her head and we need her family's consent to do the surgery.. but, again, it risks.. the chances is 50-50... if the operation success, then its good, but if it fail, then, i guess you guys need to prepare for any consequences...'

all of them face each other and then turn out to leeteuk..

'i'll give my consent...i dont want to lost her like this.. at least we should be trying..'

'good.. then, follow me...'

 

leeteuk walk out to the member.. he try his best to be strong but he's too weak to face all this..

 

'hyung.. the risk is high...' ryeowook said

leeteuk remains silent and he dont even look at them...

'yah.. leeteuk.. seeing not even one tears on your face is weird.. you should cry it out...and i'm scared of looking at your face now...' heechul said

 

'i'm going to the church.. anybody wants to follow me??' siwon ask

'we'll go with you..' all of them said in unison except for heechul and leeteuk..

they soon leaves out leaving the two of them... kyuhyun puts shin ah's diary in leeteuk's hand as he's leaving...

 

leeteuk hold the diary tight to his chest...

'yah..teukie... you have to cry it out..'

soon, leeteuk leave heechul and went outside of the hospitals.. he sit on one of the bench there and read out the diary...

heechul follow him and just sit behind him on the bench...

 

then, leeteuk close the diary.. he sigh....

'she loves you so much right??' heechul spoke out

leeteuk nod...

'and you love her so much too right??'

leeteuk nod as he hold the diary right to his chest and his tears just flow out like tap water..

'i shouldnt have do that to her.. i shouldnt talk to her like that.. i shouldnt have think like that about her.. i shouldnt-'

leeteuk cries his heart out loud and no words come out from his mouth anymore... he just cry...

heechul hug him tight n pat his shoulder...

'come.. we have to wait for her..' heechul brings leeteuk inside the hospitals

 

after waiting for almost 4 hours, all suju's member were back from the church and sits at there.. waiting for shin ah..

then, the operation's theatre light went off.. everyone stand up and stare up at the doctor face...

'it was successful... '

that words makes everyone feels relieved... leeteuk cant hold himself up, he kneeled down and cry his heart out, it was louder than he did before when he cries out with heechul by his side..

'thnx jesus..' siwon said

the other members were hugging each other..

'hyung, she's okay now... she's okay..' donghae said as he is crying too.. leeteuk cry like that is the end of the world..

'yah.. just let him let out everything in his heart..' heechul said...

 

'guys, its already 10 o'clock in the morning.. you guys should have some rest before the practice and you guys got to prepare for tonight too...' the manager said..

'i just want to look at her first..' leeteuk voice out

'you guys go back 1st, i'll wait for leeteuk and we will go back with my car..' heechul said

soon, other member leaves out and leeteuk went to see shin ah..

 

'shin ah...please wake up... i owe you my life.. please give me one more chance to fix everything up...' leeteuk cry

'teukie... we should leave now.. and the doctor said she will only make it on night due to operation.. just let her rest 1st.. she's okay now..'

'nae..' leeteuk hold shin ah's chain out and clasp it on her neck..

'she'll be looking for this.. and she can be crazy if she didnt find it on her neck.. but i want to be the 1st person that she see when she wake up..'

'dont worry... you can rush to here after the performance.. i'll cover it up for you...'

'gomawo heechul yah..' they hug each other and leave the hospital

 

at the chalet

'i didnt see key during practice earlier...' leeteuk said

'hyung, he went and check on shin ah in the hospital..' kyuhyun said..

'what??' the other member said in unison..

'yah.. he must b so-'

'let him be... he loves her.. he cant stop himself from checking out on her since her condition like this..' 

'hyung..' ryeowook speak up..

'the things that matter now is shin ah loves me.. that is all that i count..'

 

in the hospital

'shin ah.. i'm sorry.. i never know that things could turn out like this.. i just cant accept the fact that you didnt love me.. you are everything to me.. i dont know what had gotten into me until i act like that.. i'm sorry that i cause you to go through all this.. i'm sorry...' key cries as he hold shin ah's hand tight up..

he looks up for her for about 2 hours... key hug shin ah tight in his embrace and kiss her forehead

'i'll let you go if that is your wish...' he walk out

 

In the hall

after their performance, suddenly leeteuk went on the stage..everyone stare at him as they wonder what is he going to do..

'i'm so sorry for this, but my beloved one is sick now.. i'll be so happy if you guys could spare 2 minutes of yours to pray for her.. i love her so much.. she is the special one in my heart... she loves it everytime i play piano...so, i'm singing this song for her...'

leeteuk moves to the piano and start playing...

'she said i make magic everytime i play it...' tears fall out from his eyes

leeteuk sing 'my everything' for shin ah.. he dont care what is going to happen now..he dont care if reporters are going to bring it up...

 

key's pov

'he had read it..'

'shin ah.. i guess i really have to let you go this time..'

he had  a flashback when he's talking to leeteuk before the event start..

 

'i'm going to let her go since that is the only thing that she wish... i hope you could take care of her..'

'i'll give out my life for her... i'll make sure that no more tears will be on her face..'

'i'm looking forward for it.. but, if i heard she's not happy with u.. then, i'll grab her back.. arasso??'

'it wont happen...'

they hug each other soon and walk off..

 

key leaves out the function and walk along the beach to calm down when onew come to him..

'you have to let it out key... just spill it out from your heart..'

key kneeled down and scream out loud while he's facing the ocean.. then, he start to cry..

onew hug him adn just let him cry his heart out...

 

in the hospital: leeteuk's pov

i'm walking towards sin ah's ward when i hear something falls down.. i runs there and as i enter the room, shin ah was on the floor...

'shin ah..' i carry her up in bridal style and place her on the bed.. she still weak

'wat..ter..' she stuttered

i pour a glass of water and helps her to drink it...

'are you ok??'

'nae.. just dizzy..'

'yah.. you shouldnt move.. you should call someone to help you...'

'i dont have voice..'

'yah.. next time, dont do that... i'm worried to death when i found u on the floor..'

'why are you here??'

'yah, what do you mean by that.?? i'm worried about you of course..'

'i thought you guys have to perform today..'

'i did.. and i did the best today..' i smile

shin ah seems curious by that..

'i revealed our relationship..'

shin ah widened her eyes and glare at me..

'yah-'

i lean forward and kiss her to stop her words.. she shocked to death by that but soon, she end up kissing me back..

we shared a fairytale kiss...

 

in the hospital's: suju's pov

all of the members walk up to the ward..

'yah.. leeteuk hyung is really something... he even reveal it today...' kyuhyun said

'yah.. he's crazy..' heechul interrupt

'yah.. i amazed by what did he do..' ryeowook said..

'i'll do it when i find the right one too..' donghae said..

'yah.. lee donghae.. so, what about me??' eunhyuk pout

'he is my idol..' siwon said

'yah.. look at what prince siwon said..' heechul smile

 

they stop in front of the door as they pushed the door...

leeteuk and shin ah breaks their kiss then..

everyone were shock with what did they see.. they froze up at the door...

leeteuk and shin ah were blushing..

 

'i think we came on the right time... look at what are they doing...' heechul laugh then... they enter the wards and keep on teasing both leeteuk and shin ah..

'aigoo~ look at how you blushed.. i think you had turn to strawberry..' donghae said as he pinch out shin ah's cheek..

'yah.. hyung.. girl should be the one who blushed, why did you blushed too...' siwon tease leeteuk's up..

'we dont care.. kiss again..' eunhyuk said

soon, all the members start to clap their hand..

 

'kiss again... kiss again.... kiss again.... kiss again....'

 

'yah.. oppa.. dont be like that..' shin ah said

'why?? he is a bad kisser right??' heechul ask as the other other member still clapping

'i think so..' shin ah laugh

'yah.. kim shin ah.. what did you say??'

leeteuk comes forward and kiss her up.. they share another sweet kiss....

the other member were cheering....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

yeay!! she survived!!

sweet... ^^